Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

I need some help from avid hulk comic book readers

the1king303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the1king303

Ok I read the World War Hulk Issues and I wanted to know where do I go where they talk about Hulk saving the earth and they build him a statue and then he loses control and go on a rampage and I think Betty gets killed and they send him into space I would be very greatful if anyone can help me out with this

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

planet hulk , then WW hulk , then i think red hulk debuts

the1king303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the1king303

@SoA: Do you know what issue when everyone thinks betty die before she becomes She-Hulk?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SoA

i remember it was in the 90s , and i was right incredible hulk 466 , 07/98 its on her comicvine entry

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By SupremeHyperion

betty does die and the leader and Modok bring her back to life when Ross agrees to become the Red Hulk, in doing so they make her the Red She-hulk.

the1king303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the1king303

Man thank you gus I got another question I want to start reading hulk comics and gets whats going on what issue do I start reading from?

drphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By drphilter

I'm with this guy. I REALLY want to start reading Hulk, I guess I could just jump into the monthlies but I am confused on why he is Red. I don't quite understand the color schemes. Is it something like the different stages of hulkout decide a different color?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Billy Batson

@drphilter said:

I'm with this guy. I REALLY want to start reading Hulk, I guess I could just jump into the monthlies but I am confused on why he is Red. I don't quite understand the color schemes. Is it something like the different stages of hulkout decide a different color?

Different characters. The Red Hulk isThaddeus Ross.
    BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.