I guess the Hulk Fanboy's were right...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Emperor_Vulcan (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Question:

What in the blue hell, would Hulk do to defeat Eternity/Infinity, Galactus, Living Tribunal, or Spectre?? Or said another way, how would he defeat beings who could cause him to cease to exist just by thinking about it?

Answer:

Thinking the Hulk out of existence would obviously only enrage him to a point he has never been before. He would get so pissed that he would pummel himself back into existence, then proceed to get more and more angry so that he will grow as large as any such opponent. How could he possible grow bigger than an entity such as any of the previously mentioned (some of which size is not even a real aspect of their being), you ask? Simple: Hulk will continue punching himself into existence every time they destroy him, and then punch himself in the face (and balls, naturally) to make himself angry enough to expand to the point where he, quite literally, becomes reality as we know it. At that point it is a simple matter of punching any such omnipotent opponent until they admit that they don't exist creating a paradox and imploding all reality. Then, since there is nothing left, Hulk can punch himself back into existence (in both the face and balls again, of course) which would create a big bang fashioning the universe in his own image. You thought Planet Hulk was a good read? Try Reality: Hulk. Hulk punches his own balls and face until he quite literally becomes Eternity, Infinity, the Living Tribunal, God, and most importantly Gnort.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/NiteFly/

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing

simply, amazing

#3 Posted by Emperor_Vulcan (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what i thought too.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

no

that's not what you thought

waves hand in Jedi like motion

#5 Posted by Emperor_Vulcan (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@-@

#6 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#7 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I feel a great swell of pride in my work.

#8 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I strongly disagree. Nothing that will ever exist can be greater than Eternity. If Eternity can think things out of existence, and is omniscient, Eternity would merely think anger out of existence. Goodbye Hulk.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"I strongly disagree. Nothing that will ever exist can be greater than Eternity. If Eternity can think things out of existence, and is omniscient, Eternity would merely think anger out of existence. Goodbye Hulk."
#10 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

You people obviously don't see sarcasm even if it's right before your eyes...

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit himself?!? The F!

Now that is weirdly original. ;-P

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"You people obviously don't see sarcasm even if it's right before your eyes..."

F#ck the sarcasm...it's a waste of a thread, and fanboy bait.

#13 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Disclaimer: I have been gone for the last year or so. And yes, I am a stoic with noe emotions.

#15 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean... the most powerful thing known to man is Emo Hulk?!

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk fanboys where blind and dumb lol. Also thats about the dumbest theory ever. Hulks anger only makes his stronger his arms and legs. Maybe his chest. He can't get back when hes not even there isn't that stupid? He can't even get angry is he doesn't exist.

#17 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

this is funny

#18 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Hulk fanboys where blind and dumb lol. Also thats about the dumbest theory ever. Hulks anger only makes his stronger his arms and legs. Maybe his chest. He can't get back when hes not even there isn't that stupid? He can't even get angry is he doesn't exist."

lol its amzing how crazy sht happens

#19 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation2 says:

"You mean... the most powerful thing known to man is Emo Hulk?! "

indeed

#20 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"You mean... the most powerful thing known to man is Emo Hulk?! "
indeed"
#21 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#22 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad i found this thread.

#23 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

*Slow applause* Bravo good sir, well done

#24 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. No fanboys going crazy yet?...Hmm.. More interesting.

#25 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Octagon Enigma: hey, that's exaggerated. that guy's theory sounds stupid , but as comic readers remember eternity was not able to take out infinity gauntlet, meaning he has not absolute omnipotence.

#26 Edited by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@Octagon Enigma: hey, that's exaggerated. that guy's theory sounds stupid , but as comic readers remember eternity was not able to take out infinity gauntlet, meaning he has not absolute omnipotence.

Sarcasm you're bad at it... Also why the fuck would you talk to someone from a 4 year old thread?

#27 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1: what's wrong with you. i didn't recognize the date of the post. as i remember , here is not allowed to post with such abusive words. sorry, if my post angered you so much.

#28 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

@Super_Gui_1: what's wrong with you. i didn't recognize the date of the post. as i remember , here is not allowed to post with such abusive words. sorry, if my post angered you so much.

Abusive? Wait you mean the word ''fuck'' ?... Sorry didn't know you were 12. And no I'm not angry or anything like that.

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16562 posts) - - Show Bio

rofl..

#30 Posted by Gigant (197 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a thread to compile these golden moments

they could be CV memes

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17754 posts) - - Show Bio

again making fun of the hulk, jeez people get a hobbie or something, i'm surprised this thread isn't locked

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.