Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk,why so many haters?

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By KingOfKings1

because of his fans

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Schwarz

Like I said before I believe most of the people who hate Hulk or Hulk fans are usualy casual readers or the younger audience, or newer to marvel comics who have not read a lot of Hulk comics or comics in general get annoyed by the more hardcore readers who have read comics dating back to the 70s. It is more of a generation thing between newer fans and older fans who have seen it all. Hulk fan haters usualy get pissy seeing more knowledgeable readers say Sorry buddy Hulk has this feat and that feat while their limitied knowledge on the subject shuts them up. Which usualy ends up with some kind of crying about "PIS" because we all know if you don't have a good argument all you can do is cry and call it stupid... heh

Rorgfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's mainly because of the way A large number of Hulk fanboys act like the Hulk is Unbeatable.

This. Totally

I used to like the hulk, but the fanboys sometimes makes me hate him

I still buy his comics sometimes but..... what i hate about hulk are his fanboys, who think hulk is an omnipotent god, unable to be defeated

As any impartial comic fan knows, thor and hulk are MORE OR LESS equally matches, they have over 16 ties, for christ sake!!

Well, almost in every forum or video you will find half a dozen guys trying to convince you that hulk can beat thor withour harm or effort...

I dont hate hulk, i hate hulk fanboys

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is saying hulk loses doesn't mean you hate him

also I personally don't like him because he's just a big dumb green strong monster. I like to imagine myself as the hero with the powers and hulk just doesn't do it for me

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

The thing is saying hulk loses doesn't mean you hate him

also I personally don't like him because he's just a big dumb green strong monster. I like to imagine myself as the hero with the powers and hulk just doesn't do it for me

We all know you have way too much free time Sodam, we really don't care about your LARPing fantasize where you put on your blankets and imagine you are captain awesome. Most people read the comics to follow the stories, action and drama of whatever character they like. I don't read Daredevil stories because i wish i was blind and wore red spandex's running around Hell's Kitchen... that sounds insane, though i can just imagine you fantasizing about being WW asking everyone about their neck strength feats.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: yes comics provide this generations premier stories and drama. lol fuck outta here

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: This coming from the guy that tells me he reads comics because he likes to imagine his the superhero in them? How old are you? Wait don't answer that... your life on comicvine is already as sad as it is, i don't need the 40 year old virgin sob story.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because people say stupid things about him beating Thanos and stuff like that, and because Rulk was stupid.

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk,why so many haters? ,

Hulk is The Strongest there is , lol he's so cool , who would possibly hate him ?

i think its cause Poser Fans that dont really read the comics & watch these corny cartoons think they know it all , Hulk is a very high level story plot , not too many writers can venture his potential .

His Introductory to gamma rays , How he is one of the very few that can actually smack energy with his hands , how he can see Ghosts & ShapeShifters . Hulk stumbles into Super Villains well planned & Timely Plots at a very Humorous level . , like almost sitting on a Skrull disguised as a rock during a Underground Takeover .

i think he's a very well balanced Character , Funny & Very Dangerous at the same time .

So haters dont hate , just cause WarnerBrothers doing this Skrull tactic & controlling Marvel Movie Power Levels through Disney Contracts Under TimeWarner Broadcast .

.. So till then ,

Make Mine MARVEL SMASH!!!

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because people say stupid things about him beating Thanos and stuff like that, and because Rulk was stupid.

They say that with every character, Rulk is not Hulks problem. If anything you should be happy Hulk got rid of Rulk, at least for the time being.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Haters are common in every character and there's bound to be double standards as a result.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By arthurkerr

well the problem with a character that is unbeatable is nobody can write a story line for him or her. I mean if they are unstoppable then just how strong does the villain need to be to stop them. Then you create this really strong villain and in the right circumstances not only kills the hero but kills the rest of Marvel as well because remember the villain has to be stronger then the hulk or whom ever and as we said before he is unbeatable.

So We have Galactus and he says Me hungry it has been some time since I had a large coke and a super sized meal from Mcdonalds. He swings by the check out window and there is the Hulk all upset because he has to work over time.

Galactus just wants his food and to go when the hulk throws his big large coke extra ice out the window and follows it with the fries.

The Big G has none of this and calls his Herald Tellabubby Women whom shows up and challenges the Hulk.

Hulk not know you telatubby women screams Hulk and he lifts up the whole store and hits her with it.

One of her powers is to rebound anything tossed at her back in the direction of the one that threw it.

Hulk looks at himself in the mirror because well he is trying to grow a stash and finds it messed up in the heat of battle.

does not notice the store coming back his way.

Galactus screams Large fry and cheese sauce.

He changes reality and teleports both fighters some place else to fight so he can get his coke , fry and burger with extra cheese.

By this point he also gets a large shake for later.

wait what was the point of this post again.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
    DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause he suxs

shinzocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow,I see a lot of answers from people ,stating that the,"hulk fanboys" make people hate,the hulk. Well I hate to tell you this all of marvel and its characters have a fan base,I mean now you have People,talking about and creating storylines,where thanos basically wipes out the entire marvel universe,single handedly,now that is some fanboy shit,right there,having thanos wipe out the entire marvel universe is utter nonsense,and fan boy shit to the maximum......so quite being mad at the green giant and switch the hulk side only fists and feet,no extra powers needed....!!!!

shinzocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: serious man do see how over powered and unbeatable thanos is,in his comic and in the marvel universe

Fanawtik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shinzocan said:

Wow,I see a lot of answers from people ,stating that the,"hulk fanboys" make people hate,the hulk. Well I hate to tell you this all of marvel and its characters have a fan base,I mean now you have People,talking about and creating storylines,where thanos basically wipes out the entire marvel universe,single handedly,now that is some fanboy shit,right there,having thanos wipe out the entire marvel universe is utter nonsense,and fan boy shit to the maximum......so quite being mad at the green giant and switch the hulk side only fists and feet,no extra powers needed....!!!!

From my understanding, it's more like people overrating Hulk on the Battle forum, not Hulk pulling off crazy feats. Thanos isn't relevant; the point still stands.

shinzocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanawtik: with the point being, hulk is most hated,because you salted haters perceive,hulk differently just because hulk's fan,base gives him flagrant support. Well I hate to tell you braniac,but mostly all comic book heroes have a fan base. So if thats your reasoning,its a moot point because,in comics every good character has a strong support base,Example being Thanos,single handedly destroyed the marvel universe,if that isnt fan service and a reason to be mad with spite like,here with all the rest of the salted hulk haters then I don't what is, bud.....!!!

shinzocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinzocan: and hulk not pulling off crazy feats,listen duty you must have been living under a rock.To say hulk not pulling off crazy feats,I know your not that silly,.."boy",go do some research on "Ol jade jaws"and you'll see many spectacularly incredible feats,by yours truly,so the question is...WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE HULKAMANIACS RUN....WILD...ON....YOUUUUU...!!!

Fanawtik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinzocan: So sick of feats of power and just want my money worth in storyline and art. Make them heroes again or get our of hero comics just make powerful villains. Starting to look like nobody is a hero these days. People seem to be loving on the villain like nobody can write heroes anymore.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of his fans.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
    SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I see, people don't hate the character, they hate the debaters (us).

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I see, people don't hate the character, they hate the debaters (us).

Just you SG

Avatar image for deactivated-5be9a9d48ee87
    deactivated-5be9a9d48ee87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, ya'll suck.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Because he is currently strong

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
    xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of the whole "strongest one there is" shtick.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
    JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because on a site that worships speed above all else, most of Hulk's fans completely throw that out the window when debating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
    deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he is the strongest and toughest there is and he will become more powerful with time, that itself shows some saltiness for DC fans XD

chaos_zelur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the strongest one there is

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who hates Hulk?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who hates Hulk?

lots of people termite is first one comes into mind

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor:

I have never seen much Hulk hate but good to know.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Supermanthor

@morbusgrav said:

@supermanthor:

I have never seen much Hulk hate but good to know.

just go to 7 or 8 years old threads thier are people who said stargirl and wonder girl beats hulk then gladiator will stomp hulk . yes this hate slows down a lot

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.