Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk.....The perfect fighting machine

WilsonLewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WilsonLewis

I just wanna put my theory out about the Hulk.  It seems to me that he is practically unbeatable by any character less powerful that a cosmic scaled powerhouse.  I believe that because oh his "perfect" mutation from being exposed to gamma radiation, that his subconscious taps outside sources to acquire forces and abilities for defensive and/or offensive purposes.  Dam talkin bout him like he is real..just wanna know if that sounds too far off.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LT1085
    @WilsonLewis: It might be an interesting new character to develop for one of the character creation threads, but no, that is not how the hulk works.
    WilsonLewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WilsonLewis

Oh sounds good...I just don't really understand how the Hulk could go through the most powerful heroes of without anything more than super endurance.  Dr. Strange could not hold him, not even on the astro plane, Strange would mince meat superman due to his mystical defenselessness .  PX could not stop him.  Black bolt can split planets but not hold him back.  A point blank SuperNova blast did nothing but singe his hair.  Don't know how super super super strength alone is enough to protect aginst attacks of that magnitude. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.