Hulk's look in Avenger's Initiative game....

#1 Edited by HushoftheWind (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not really digging the shoes but overall i think it looks nice. Its more of a fit for the Hulk from Avengers: EMH(imo the best Hulk). What do you guys think?

Edit: Btw Cap looks ridonkulous

#2 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, wow seeing the hulk wear shoes actually does bother me...it looks...wrong.

#3 Posted by HushoftheWind (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69: thats understandable, but without the shoes, would you still like the pants look? i think that look is a hell of a lot better than what they got him wearing now in his Indestructible book

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell is Cap so buffed up and why does Hulk have pants and shoes?

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to look up another picture as my monitor showed up the first one a little too dark to see properly, so I found this:

It does look a little odd. Wearing such organised clothes seems to not fit too well with the chaotic nature of his power.

#6 Posted by kid Apollo (712 posts) - - Show Bio

im all down for the Hulk wearing pants... im down for most people wearing pants. but it almost always looks weird on the Hulk. like some giant footy-pyjamas

#7 Posted by muhabba (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, crap. I was really hoping for the torn purple pants. There's nothing wrong with the classics, folks!

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I'm not a fan. Hulk in shoes is pointless.

#9 Posted by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: When ever I see hulk in shoes and the armor he wears in comics now I've just sorta assumed it was really more for Banner then for Hulk.

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Yeah, though to be honest, the chest part of the armour does look pretty cool IMO...

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Eh, I'm not a fan. Hulk in shoes is pointless.

This. The armor in indestructible works. here? not so much. but it's still a good game.

#12 Posted by GreenScar1990 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the overall design is cool.

Just remove the boots from Hulk.

Nuff said.

#13 Posted by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Yeah I agree, and it makes a lot of sense. I always found it hard to believe that one of the smartest men in the world wouldn't make some kind of clothes or under wear that wouldn't rip when he transforms into a hulk. Considering how often he's left wearing rags.

#14 Posted by muhabba (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, the Hulk wears armor now? Next thing you know Superman will start wearing armor. I'm so confused.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.