Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk's greatest rival for physical dominance

• 161 results
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "Where are these people getting the idea that Hercules rivals Hulk??
    Juggernaut, old Abomination, Apocalipse, those sure do! But Hercules wasn't a match for Hulk even with the help of Samson, Namor and the Avengers combined. I still have the comics, Hulk kicked their butts for a bunch of issues.
    "
    Hercules is stronger than everyone you just named.
    "
    Hercules is not stronger than the Juggernaut. I do not think he is stronger than Abomination, but I am not sure/

And loveNwar it is spelled Apocalypse and he is not a match for the Hulk.
    "
    Prove that Hercules isn't stronger than Juggernaut....
    Hercules is stronger than She-Hulk who beat the f#ck out of Abomination.Hercules has also beaten Hulk..an angry Hulk at that.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Hadrelius
    Vance Astro said:
    "loveNwar said:
    Juggernaut, old Abomination, Apocalipse, those sure do! But Hercules wasn't a match for Hulk even with the help of Samson, Namor and the Avengers combined. I still have the comics, Hulk kicked their butts for a bunch of issues.
    "
    "
    I agree!
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By SUNMAN
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "
    "
    Hercules is not stronger than the Juggernaut. I do not think he is stronger than Abomination, but I am not sure/

"
    Hercules is stronger than She-Hulk who beat the f#ck out of Abomination.Hercules has also beaten Hulk..an angry Hulk at that.
    "
    I said I was not sure about Abomination. And Juggs is stronger than Herc. Juggs has owned Thor before, who is stronger than Hercules. Also Juggs has beaten WWH. WWH is stronger than Hercules. How could Hercules take down the Juggernaut.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Hadrelius
    DEGRAAF said:
    "Buckshot said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    who is this
    "
    Maul of the Wildcats
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    I said I was not sure about Abomination. And Juggs is stronger than Herc. Juggs has owned Thor before, who is stronger than Hercules. Also Juggs has beaten WWH. WWH is stronger than Hercules. How could Hercules take down the Juggernaut."
    1.Juggernaut isn't stronger than Hercules
    2.Juggernaut didn't own Thor and Thor has beaten him before.The only reason Juggernaut stands any chance against Thor is because his is immune to most attacks.It has nothing to do with his strength.
    3.Juggernaut didn't beat World War Hulk.World Hulk beat Juggernaut into the dirt and when he took back Cyttorak they traded an equal amount of blows and neither was hurt.
    4.I never said Hercules could beat Juggernaut I said he was stronger.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Hadrelius
    SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "
    "

"
    "
    I said I was not sure about Abomination. And Juggs is stronger than Herc. Juggs has owned Thor before, who is stronger than Hercules. Also Juggs has beaten WWH. WWH is stronger than Hercules. How could Hercules take down the Juggernaut.
    "
    I tried but can't resist.

Why do you think Juggernaut beat WWHulk when the fight never really got off?

Also, Herc has fought Thor to a stand still. At best they are evenly match. Thou I feel Herc is stronger.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    geometry said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "geometry said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Geometry and Vance chill. I mean where is the love people"

I just feel sorry for Vance. He/She is just misinformed."
    Vance is a boy's name..what would make you think there is any possibility that I am a female.Also how can you sit there and say I am misinformed when I have said nothing false and you've been corrected several times on the stuff you make up?
    "

Just stop. I don't care any more."
     I don't care anymore either..that was my last statement to you.You could have ignored it.
    loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By loveNwar

Hercules stronger than Juggernaut is unlikely. In fact, during the mindless Hulk saga, of all the people who tried to stop Hulk, the storyline always refered to SAMSON as the one closer to Hulk in power (and Hercules was part of the bunch, at the time).

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SUNMAN
    Alpha said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "
    "

"
    "
    "
    I tried but can't resist.

Why do you think Juggernaut beat WWHulk when the fight never really got off?

Also, Herc has fought Thor to a stand still. At best they are evenly match. Thou I feel Herc is stronger.
    "
    Cause Hulk was the one who ended the fight and ran away, not Juggernaut. Juggs would have kept going. So in my mind Hulk lost.

Juggernaut has beaten Thor before.

Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    I said I was not sure about Abomination. And Juggs is stronger than Herc. Juggs has owned Thor before, who is stronger than Hercules. Also Juggs has beaten WWH. WWH is stronger than Hercules. How could Hercules take down the Juggernaut."
    2.Juggernaut didn't own Thor and Thor has beaten him before.The only reason Juggernaut stands any chance against Thor is because his is immune to most attacks.It has nothing to do with his strength.
    3.Juggernaut didn't beat World War Hulk.World Hulk beat Juggernaut into the dirt and when he took back Cyttorak they traded an equal amount of blows and neither was hurt.
    "
    1. Why isn't Juggernaut stronger than Hercules?
    2. Juggernaut has beaten Thor before. I know you must have seen the scans human juggernaut posted in one of the Juggernaut threads
    3. I'm talking about a fully powered Juggernaut here. I feel like Juggs got the better of him in the fight. He was able to stp Hulk and save Xaavier where everyone else failed. I feel like it was not a tie, because the Hulk ran away afterwards.
    4. Could I get an example of this, or a scan pleae. Because from what I know Juggernaut is stronger
    Avatar image for loaded_revolver
    Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By Loaded Revolver
    loveNwar said:
    "Hercules stronger than Juggernaut is unlikely. In fact, during the mindless Hulk saga, of all the people who tried to stop Hulk, the storyline always refered to SAMSON as the one closer to Hulk in power (and Hercules was part of the bunch, at the time).
    "
    You mentioning an old story arc to validate the opinions about strength in present time.What you just said doesn't prove Juggernaut is stronger than Hercules either.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Hadrelius
    SUNMAN said

"Cause Hulk was the one who ended the fight and ran away, not Juggernaut. Juggs would have kept going. So in my mind Hulk lost."

Glad you said "in your mind" cause that's the only place that would be a win. He didn't run from fear or that he was definitely going to lose. He ran cause he had more important things to do.
    XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By XDespairX
    Vance Astro said:
    "Risky said:
    "Juggernaut

Galactus and other Cosmic beings

maybe the Sentry

Not sure about a fully powered Nova but I'll put him on the list

Silver Surfer

Draxx

Rulk

old school Abomination

Phoenix (she can probably augment her physical prowess per telekinesis)
    "
    Phoenix is actually know where near Hulk in physical strength.
    Silver Surfer is also nowhere near Hulk's strength.Silver Surfer can increase the impact of his attacks with cosmic energy but nothing more.
    I've never actually seen Nova lift anything but I know for a fact he's nowhere near Sentry,Thor,or even She-Hulk for that matter.
    "
    That is why I said Phoenix could riase her physical strength via telekinesis. I think with the Phoneix force she should be able to surpass the Hulk in strength. Look at the feats of strength she can pull with that and then we can talk again.

Okay on Silver Surfer.

She Hulk is in the 75 ton area and a fully powered Nova (with the power of the whole Nova corps) can lift more than 100 tons (source: Comic Vine) what puts him in the same starting area as Hulk if not above.
    loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By loveNwar
    Loaded Revolver said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "Hercules stronger than Juggernaut is unlikely. In fact, during the mindless Hulk saga, of all the people who tried to stop Hulk, the storyline always refered to SAMSON as the one closer to Hulk in power (and Hercules was part of the bunch, at the time).
    "
    You mentioning an old story arc to validate the opinions about strength in present time.What you just said doesn't prove Juggernaut is stronger than Hercules either.
    "
    Well, you know there's never "present time" in these debates. Everyone pulls examples that never match in chronology.
    But my point was, since you didn't understand, IF Hercules isn't stronger than Samson, he sure isn't going to be stronger than Juggernaut who is told in general to be the real rival of the green guy. 

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Loaded Revolver
    loveNwar said:
    "Loaded Revolver said:
    "loveNwar said:
    "
    "
    Well, you know there's never "present time" in these debates. Everyone pulls examples that never match in chronology.
    But my point was, since you didn't understand, IF Hercules isn't stronger than Samson, he sure isn't going to be stronger than Juggernaut who is told in general to be the real rival of the green guy. 

"
    You don't know anything about Hercules do you? If you think he's weaker than Samson..you haven't read anything with Hercules in it since he was first created.Hercules owned She-Hulk who punched Samson to another country.
    Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Loaded Revolver
    SUNMAN said:
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    2. Juggernaut has beaten Thor before. I know you must have seen the scans human juggernaut posted in one of the Juggernaut threads
    3. I'm talking about a fully powered Juggernaut here. I feel like Juggs got the better of him in the fight. He was able to stp Hulk and save Xaavier where everyone else failed. I feel like it was not a tie, because the Hulk ran away afterwards.
    4. Could I get an example of this, or a scan pleae. Because from what I know Juggernaut is stronger
    "
    1.Because he's more durable than he is strong.He has no comparable strength feats to Hercules.
    2.I don't care who Juggernaut has beaten.He didn't beat Thor because he is stronger than him..He beat Thor because Thor couldn't hurt him.He has magical forcefields and durability.When Thor figured out how to negate Juggernaut's magical energy..he knocked his block off and then made him disappear.
    3.It doesn't matter which Juggernaut you are talking about..We aren't debating whether Juggernaut can beat Hercules or not.Strength is all that matters.Juggernaut didn't stop Hulk.The locked up..Juggernaut said "nobody can stop him in forward motion so Hulk sidestepped and pushed him.
    4.Hercules dragged the city of Manhattan,Tossed Marvel's Godzilla whom is far larger than any skyscraper,He beat a pissed off Savage Hulk unlike Juggernaut who has only stalemated Savage Hulk,supported the Golden Gate Bridge,held up and island on his back.Juggernaut has no comparable feats to just those and I wasn't even finished.
    Avatar image for ree_fullface_cap_nine
    ree-fullface-cap_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hercules can best Hulk in strength!!!! Apocalypse is a sweet fight? now juggernaut and thor first juggs a simple no in strength, but  with his powers and all that a good match? now we have thor another no but wit all thors powers a good ol yes! but who can take down the hulk no one other than DOOP X_x

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loaded Revolver said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    1.Because he's more durable than he is strong.He has no comparable strength feats to Hercules.
    2.I don't care who Juggernaut has beaten.He didn't beat Thor because he is stronger than him..He beat Thor because Thor couldn't hurt him.He has magical forcefields and durability.When Thor figured out how to negate Juggernaut's magical energy..he knocked his block off and then made him disappear.
    3.It doesn't matter which Juggernaut you are talking about..We aren't debating whether Juggernaut can beat Hercules or not.Strength is all that matters.Juggernaut didn't stop Hulk.The locked up..Juggernaut said "nobody can stop him in forward motion so Hulk sidestepped and pushed him.
    4.Hercules dragged the city of Manhattan,Tossed Marvel's Godzilla whom is far larger than any skyscraper,He beat a pissed off Savage Hulk unlike Juggernaut who has only stalemated Savage Hulk,supported the Golden Gate Bridge,held up and island on his back.Juggernaut has no comparable feats to just those and I wasn't even finished.
    "
    no, he didn't.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SUNMAN
    Loaded Revolver said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    "
    strength isn't just who can bench more, it can be a number of different factors including durability. 

Thats what half these Juggs debates are over is strength. One person believes Juggs is invincible/infinitely durable and cannot be hurt but his physical power (i.e strength has a limit). While other people think his physical strength has no limit, hence when he charges at you he cannot be stopped.

I am a little confused on this issue personally, but I think there is room for debate on it.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pixelized

She Hulk?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Static Shock

Juggernaut's name is brought in a lot of Hulk threads and vice versa. Just realized that.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Theracles
    SUNMAN said:
    "Loaded Revolver said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    "
    strength isn't just who can bench more, it can be a number of different factors including durability. 

Thats what half these Juggs debates are over is strength. One person believes Juggs is invincible/infinitely durable and cannot be hurt but his physical power (i.e strength has a limit). While other people think his physical strength has no limit, hence when he charges at you he cannot be stopped.

I am a little confused on this issue personally, but I think there is room for debate on it.
    "

Durability is not strength nor is strength durability, how much damage a body can take is not strength it is how resistant it is, if you use a dictionary you should look up the meaning of strength which is "is the ability of a person to exert force on physical objects using muscles" you don't exert force with durability. That is the literal meaning of strength.
    Avatar image for high_revolutionary
    High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pound for Pound, Mighty Mouse already has Hulk beat.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Theracles
    High Revolutionary said:
    "Pound for Pound, Mighty Mouse already has Hulk beat. "

No. Hulk is a Marvel comic book character so you should lise Marvel characters who could rival his strength.
    Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Andferne

1) Thor
    2) Sentry
    3) Rulk
    4) Hercules
    5) Juggernaut

Those are my top 5 to rival or exceed his 'dominance' and yes in that order.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#125  Edited By castleking
    1. Drax
    2. herc
    3. thor
    4. jugg
    5. rulk
    6. abomination
    7. colossus
    8. she hulk
    9. thing
    10. hulk
    Avatar image for high_revolutionary
    High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
    "High Revolutionary said:
    No. Hulk is a Marvel comic book character so you should lise Marvel characters who could rival his strength."
    No.  Mighty Mouse was a Marvel Character.
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#127  Edited By Nahero
    castleking said:
    "
    1. Drax
    2. herc
    3. thor
    4. jugg
    5. rulk
    6. abomination
    7. colossus
    8. she hulk
    9. thing
    10. hulk
    "
    couldn't you have just said red hulk it sounds cooler by saying his actual name
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1.Thor

2.Hercules
    3.Sentry
    4.Rulk
    5.She-Hulk
    6.Gladiator
    7.Hyperion
    8.Juggernaut
    9.The Thing
    10.Iron Man
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Theracles
    High Revolutionary said:
    "Theracles said:
    "High Revolutionary said:
    No. Hulk is a Marvel comic book character so you should lise Marvel characters who could rival his strength."
    No.  Mighty Mouse was a Marvel Character."

No he wasn't, Mighty Mouse is a Dell character. And he does not rival Hulk's strength, he doesn't have great enough strength feats. List Marvel characters.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Nahero said:
    "castleking said:
    "
    1. Drax
    2. herc
    3. thor
    4. jugg
    5. rulk
    6. abomination
    7. colossus
    8. she hulk
    9. thing
    10. hulk
    "
    couldn't you have just said red hulk it sounds cooler by saying his actual name"
    Rulk is actually his name though,as sad as it is.
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    knocking someone out cold isn't owning them?

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    the human Juggernaut said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    If it was the first and only move of the fight.
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "the human Juggernaut said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By SUNMAN
    Vance Astro said:
    "1.Thor
    2.Hercules
    3.Sentry
    4.Rulk
    5.She-Hulk
    6.Gladiator
    7.Hyperion
    8.Juggernaut
    9.The Thing
    10.Iron Man
    "

castleking
    said:
    "
    1. Drax
    2. herc
    3. thor
    4. jugg
    5. rulk
    6. abomination
    7. colossus
    8. she hulk
    9. thing
    10. hulk
    "

These two lists are out of order in my personal opinion

Vance Astro said:
    "the human Juggernaut said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    Isn't that called one shoting someone lol
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't."
    Then Juggernaut didn't own Thor...
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't."
    Then Juggernaut didn't own Thor...
    "
    Your right, he didn't.  It was the second punch of the fight.  The first hit was a backhand slap from juggernaut that knocked thor several blocks away.  That was from the second hit he landed.  So i guess he didn't own him, since it took 2 hits to knock him out.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Your right, he didn't. 

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By SUNMAN

Vance and human juggernaut always have the best debates (sarcasm)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    "Vance and human juggernaut always have the best debates (sarcasm)"
    lol.
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't."
    Then Juggernaut did own Thor...
    "

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#141  Edited By girth

If the the characters strength is equal to the Hulks wouldn't the fight be won by the better fighter?

I would say Ares - The God of War.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Girth said:
    "If the the characters strength is equal to the Hulks wouldn't the fight be won by the better fighter?

"
    his strength isn't even close, so your point is invalid.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't."
    "
    "
    What is the point of reposting this?
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SUNMAN
    Girth said:
    "If the the characters strength is equal to the Hulks wouldn't the fight be won by the better fighter?

"
    April Fool's was yesterday pal
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    "Girth said:

"
    "
    Maybe he meant DC's Ares...
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    "
    which it wasn't."
    "
    "
    What is the point of reposting this?
    "
    I agree with your statement that juggernaut owned thor.  Anyone that gets beaten with 2 hits is owned.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    I agree with your statement that juggernaut owned thor.  Anyone that gets beaten with 2 hits is owned."
    Oh...I retract my statement about Juggernaut owning Thor but I don't think Juggernaut is stronger than him.

sike.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SUNMAN
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Girth said:

"
    "
    Maybe he meant DC's Ares...
    "
    maybe........ but still, actually nvm I am not even getting into this
    LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By LordCosmicKing
    "Girth said:

"
    his strength isn't even close, so your point is invalid."
    SUNMAN said:
    "Girth said:

"
    "
    i kinda agree with you.. on the hulk thing.

hell hulk's base level isnt even greater then she hulk  i think what the guy was referencing is hulks base level which i hear is around 8o tons.
    Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordCosmicKing said:
    "Girth said:

"
    his strength isn't even close, so your point is invalid."
    SUNMAN said:
    "Girth said:

"
    "
    i kinda agree with you.. on the hulk thing.hell hulk's base level isnt even greater then she hulk  i think what the guy was referencing is hulks base level which i hear is around 8o tons."
    70 tons

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.