Hulk's greatest rival for physical dominance

• 161 results
#1 Edited by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk is very strong and keeps saying that he is the strongest one there is but there are a few beings on Earth who rival his physical strength. Beings such as Juggernaut or Hercules or She-Hulk or Thor, beings who used to rival his physical strength are The Thing, Abomination and others. Which powerhouse do you think is the Hulk's greatest rival for physical dominance and who do you think is the Hulk's strongest rival for physical dominance?

#2 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, Juggernaut and the Rulk. Thor can be by putting on his belt of power.

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#4 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Apocalypse."

Ahhh Yes. And maybe even Shaw. Could be Guido if he didn't have that heart problem.
#5 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Apocalypse."
Yeah, I remember Apoc owning the crap out of Hulk when he made him his herald.
It would be interesting to see how Apoc faired against WWH.
#6 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal (Savage) Hulk: Abomination, Hercules.

WWH: Juggernaut (because he would probably win against standard Hulk).

#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
FangNthunder said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Apocalypse."
Yeah, I remember Apoc owning the crap out of Hulk when he made him his herald.
It would be interesting to see how Apoc faired against WWH."
Technically he made Hulk his horsemen...not his herald lol
#8 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules

#9 Posted by santeria_smith (304 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Normal (Savage) Hulk: Abomination, Hercules.

WWH: Juggernaut (because he would probably win against standard Hulk)."
i believe i have an issue of Hulk back in the day where normal hulk owns juggernaut.
#10 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
santeria_smith said:
"Acheron said:

i believe i have an issue of Hulk back in the day where normal hulk owns juggernaut."
It's probably the issue where Red Skull takes over Hulk's mind, and then the "psychic backlash" takes down Juggs while Hulk is fighting him (after he breaks free).

Or, the really old encounter where Hulk hurls Juggs into a mountain, and then leaves, thinking Juggs is down.
#11 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:

juggernaut very well could be WWH's greatest rival in physical dominance they pretty much fought into a standstill in the WWH series. until juggernaut ran through a giant wall or something like that
#12 Posted by King Saturn (222847 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut. Juggs has gone toe to toe with the Green Brute on multiple occasions...
#13 Posted by Delinquent (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see. It would have to be between Thor and Hercules. Juggernaut to. Of course classic abomination. Any one else wouldn't count. They wouldn't be stronger then any one else named. Either way any one named already would crush Hulk. Abomination did in his first fight then got depowered and lose horrible. Juggernaut use to crush Hulk all the time till he eventually learned he can't beat him and just let him fall off a cliff. Hercules should technically win after all he has been able to beat, but since Marvel loves Hulk so much Hercules has only beaten Hulk once and nearly killed him at that. Lastly Thor he like Silver Surfer and Strange, all feel bad for Hulk so everytime they fight he is always holding back. Although like Surfer and Strange as well when he isn't holding back he always kills Hulk. Other then that I guess you could throw apoc in there but he isn't best known for strength like Surfer.

#14 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

classic drax could dominate hulk without a power gem.. put them in a adamantium cage without BFR and drax would tear him apart

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm guessing youre just sticking to marvel or i would have a huge list for you.

#16 Posted by Onyx (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is physically stronger then the Hulk? Hmmm....
When he is PO'd there is not to many that can bang with him. Juggernaut and Silver Surfer are two who come to mind
The Sentry is a dark horse, because they change his power levels vary depending on the writer.

Thanos would house the Hulk, However a Hulk/Gladiator smackdown I'd love to see

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

id rather see hulk/champion or hulk/forgotten one, but that's just me

#18 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

A handgun.
The Abomination was killed by a simple handgun, and since he has taken some of the Hulks most savage beatings and survived logic says that the handgun packs more power than Hulk.

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#20 Posted by The Emerald Knight (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper.

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio
Onyx said:
"Who is physically stronger then the Hulk? Hmmm....
When he is PO'd there is not to many that can bang with him. Juggernaut and Silver Surfer are two who come to mind
The Sentry is a dark horse, because they change his power levels vary depending on the writer.

Thanos would house the Hulk, However a Hulk/Gladiator smackdown I'd love to see"
Happened Hulk won, The only people rivaling Hulk, Superman kind of, and Black Adam, But He can surpass them, so there is no really.
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:
"Onyx said:

Thanos would house the Hulk, However a Hulk/Gladiator smackdown I'd love to see"
Happened Hulk won, The only people rivaling Hulk, Superman kind of, and Black Adam, But He can surpass them, so there is no really."
no.
#24 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Onyx said:

Happened Hulk won, The only people rivaling Hulk, Superman kind of, and Black Adam, But He can surpass them, so there is no really."
no."
Hulk fought Gladiator and Won. There is no one for can rival him, He will surpass them.
#25 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit beat Gladiator. Doesn't mean anything.

#26 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Gambit beat Gladiator. Doesn't mean anything."
tell that too Hyperion and the Silver Surfer
#27 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Onyx said:

no."
Hulk fought Gladiator and Won. There is no one for can rival him, He will surpass them."

Exactly!
If given time.

And why do everyone think that Thanos is up to Hulk's strength level?
#28 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

If their strength isn't potenially unlimted, they are not able to rival him. The only person comes to mind is Silver Surfer and Juggernaut (and I feel that the Hulk would surpass even them eventually).

#29 Posted by capsvibranium (32 posts) - - Show Bio

i love hulk threads, but in questions of strength i always go into them with the knowledge that they have little merit because of that one trump card:  the rage factor.  How can anyone take something down when that something's strength is a limitless function?  The greatest battle would have to be a crossover, Hulk vs. Doomsday.   I'm no Doomsday expert, but if I remember correctly, when he's overcome, he dies and comes back to life in a superior evolved state than the thing that killed him.  Is that right?  That would be one for the ages...literally I suppose because i don't think it would end. 

#30 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs

#31 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Maestro
#32 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:

There's an issue of WWH where Juggernaut doesn't even get to hit the hulk and hulk owns him in 5 seconds
#33 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Acheron said:

There's an issue of WWH where Juggernaut doesn't even get to hit the hulk and hulk owns him in 5 seconds"
i think  that was when the Juggster wasn't at full power.
#34 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

but hulk still beat him, btw are you a member of hulkspace?

#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is stronger.

#36 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"but hulk still beat him, btw are you a member of hulkspace?"
I'm new to all this. Not a member of anything. Would love to be.
#37 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well regardless a Calm World war Hulk stopped Juggs not a Mad one

#38 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Hercules is stronger."
Hercules could be TORN in half by World breaker hulk
#39 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules isn't stronger...becuase he and Thor are equel in Physical power

#40 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well regardless a Calm World war Hulk stopped Juggs not a Mad one"
He was being pushed back. Not sure if he stopped him. But who knows, Marvel never let these guys duke it out for the title.
#41 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Hercules isn't stronger...becuase he and Thor are equel in Physical power"
And we all know that hulk pushed Thor down with one arm while thor was in WARRIOR'S MADNESS MODE which in case you don't know made thor ten times stronger then usual
#42 Posted by Clarencio De La Cruz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say that the Sentry would be a great match for the Hulk

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Champion of the Universe.

#44 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe everyone should take a look at this.

#45 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by AtPhantom (14487 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"Maybe everyone should take a look at this."
I cannot begin to describe how inaccurate that catalog is...
#47 Posted by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
All hail...EMPEROR UNIVERSE!
Though the combined might of Gladiator and Captain Universe would certainly give Krosakis a serious advantage I bet he could have taken The Hulk on one on one without those added powers. After all he was wielding the combined might of at least a thousand or more somewhat powerful alien prisoners before he had captured Gladiator and The Uni-Power while they were en route to The Shi'ar Imperial Throneworld.
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"The Rider said:
"Maybe everyone should take a look at this."
I cannot begin to describe how inaccurate that catalog is..."
Agreed.
#49 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

Thor
Hercules
Juggernaut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.