Hulks friends?

#1 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you say are hulks most trusted friends among other heroes disregarding fellow Hulks of course?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Jones without a doubt. He is hulks true and loyal friend

Amadeus Cho, he stuck with hulk to the end.

Ciara, a friend, worrier and a lover.

Betty use to be trustful. can't say now

Skaar started to admire his father. so i guess we could say hulk trusts him

also

Wolverine ( nah just kidding)

#3 Posted by Verotikryptonite (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Wilson comes to mind. Silver Surfer and Namor are Hulks friends as well. Mike Berengetti his boss from his Fixit day's was mentioned as a friend by the Hulk's professor persona likewise. I know their are others but that's all that comes to mind right now.

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that Rick Jones is definitely Hulk's best friend - though technically he is a Hulk at the moment he hasn't been for the majority of his existence. In addition to the characters already mentioned, most of the Warbound would count among Hulk's best friends.

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (78239 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Jones (though as "A-Bomb" he is now technically a "Hulk")

Amadeus Cho.

Hercules.

#6 Edited by Teerack (4554 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry and Hulk were best friends.

Tony Stark has recently become more of a rival buddy of Bruce Banner.

Spider-Woman and Hulk seemed to have gotten pretty close in Avengers Assemble.

Reed Richards and Bruce Banner knew each other before they were heroes and were friends, but I'm not so sure how they feel about each other now after World War Hulk.

Strange and Namor used to be close to Hulk, but again not sure where he stands after World War Hulk with them.

Silver Surfer is nice to everyone so I don't see why they would stop being friends.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

Amadeus Cho.

Hercules.

Loved Their understanding during paks run, t'was awesome and hilarious.

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (78239 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

Amadeus Cho.

Hercules.

Loved Their understanding during paks run, t'was awesome and hilarious.

Twas. :)

#9 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you feel about Hulk's relationship with his most prolific sparring partners; Logan,Thor and Thing? @powerherc @theacidskull @teerack

Logan would get Owned these days/

The Thing too, but it'd be fun for them to team up

Same thing as the thing, and i am loving the team up they are having in indestructible hulk

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (78239 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you feel about Hulk's relationship with his most prolific sparring partners; Logan,Thor and Thing?

I see the Thing as the longest standing and best heroic rival to the Hulk. They are not friends.

I see Logan as an annoying, pesky acquaintance of the Hulk. Not a friend, either.

I see Thor as a great rival who became a friend to the Hulk after the first Red Hulk story arc.

#12 Edited by kgb725 (3488 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: hulk is ok with namor because he didnt vote him to leave

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.