Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulks Current Mental Status?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

Its been a very long while since i read Hulk comics... last i read about the Hulk he still had a split personality from Bruce Banner and Bruce was still unable to control his transformations into the Hulk. The Hulk also hated everything about Bruce Banner and wanted him "out" of his body. 

Has any of this changed at all?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

yes...they're still 2 separate personalities but Hulk and Banner are working together now and Hulk has retained his Planet Hulk personality

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By mewmdude77

Can't he also switch whenever he likes now? 

Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mumbles

yeah, more control now

jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jec777

the hulk is kind of at the point i wished he would get to.  as a childlike creature why hasn't this child grown up a little.  gotten a little smarter, a little more cunning, and better a fighting hand to hand.  he has done it enough over the years.  i really like where he is now.
    Avatar image for monsterobsessor
    MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By MonsterObsessor
    @Mumbles: Well, that is one thing Alex Mercer would have since he thinks as him.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Outside_85

To the title of the thread: angry :)

To the question; well Hulk and Banner have buried the hatchet for the time being and are working together with a little friction once in a while, leaving the thinking Hulk from Planet/World War Hulk. But last issue it seemed he took a step backwards in the last pages.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Kallarkz
    ahh ok. well i have a bit of a better understanding of how Hulk is in current days.

is Hulk the more dominant personality or do writers have Bruce and Hulk have equal face time?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.