Hulks Best Characterization Outside Of Comics

#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15884 posts) - - Show Bio

In you Opinion when Has hulk Best been characterized outside of the comic book universe? state your reason.

#2 Posted by Veshark (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him well enough on EMH.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15884 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

To that was the best Hulk, and while i liked the old TAS hulk, nothing comes close to the EMH version, though i loved him in the avengers movie.

#4 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

EMH for certain.

#5 Posted by Veshark (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

To that was the best Hulk, and while i liked the old TAS hulk, nothing comes close to the EMH version, though i loved him in the avengers movie.

Thing I liked most about that Hulk was that he's how the Hulk should be in a team context like the Avengers. He shouldn't be dumb and mindless, he should be able to form complete sentences but he's a man of few words. I like the Hulk when he can speak proper English, but chooses not to, instead preferring to use his fists to express himself.

At least that's my two cents.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15884 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@theacidskull said:

@veshark said:

Thing I liked most about that Hulk was that he's how the Hulk should be in a team context like the Avengers. He shouldn't be dumb and mindless, he should be able to form complete sentences but he's a man of few words. I like the Hulk when he can speak proper English, but chooses not to, instead preferring to use his fists to express himself.

At least that's my two cents.

Indeed, not to mention the fact that hulk was absolutely hilarious, and the humor actually worked. I don't mind savage hulk but Gravage seems much more interesting :P.

#7 Posted by Veshark (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull Yeah, I liked his relationship with Hawkeye - that was pretty funny.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15884 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@theacidskull Yeah, I liked his relationship with Hawkeye - that was pretty funny.

He and Cap had a good thing too, when hulk was tricked but the Skrull we see that Cap doesn't give up on his friends, he stuck with hulk too the end.

#9 Posted by Veshark (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

He and Cap had a good thing too, when hulk was tricked but the Skrull we see that Cap doesn't give up on his friends, he stuck with hulk too the end.

Yeah, I loved that scene where Cap said, "In my day, we had a name for people like you." Hulk replied with an angry, "Yeah, what's that?". Then Cap replied, "Hero."

Damn, that scene's still awesome till this day. Brian Bloom played a great Cap - he had all the authority and inspiration that the character needs.

#10 Posted by Zardu (332 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, that the Ang Lee Hulk was the best characterization. Because he was very human and actually only a hunted victim. He never wanted to hurt anyone, he just defended himself. In short: he was the big green guy.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15884 posts) - - Show Bio

@zardu said:

I have to say, that the Ang Lee Hulk was the best characterization. Because he was very human and actually only a hunted victim. He never wanted to hurt anyone, he just defended himself. In short: he was the big green guy.

i don't agree with you on that one, but i respect your opinion

#12 Posted by Zardu (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Thanks, that's nice of you. The minorities do not have it easy in the Hulk-Universe :-)

#13 Posted by RaynorJ (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

EMH, hands down. Avengers Hulk is also great i mean he was probably the fan favorite in that movie judging by the reactions but unfortunately he got to be Hulk for what? Like 3-5 min of screen time in total and had only one line... I watched the first episode of Avengers Assemble and he wasn't bad there either we shall see what they do with the character as the series progresses.

#14 Posted by Perethorn (2747 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the Avengers Hulk because not only showed to be funny and cool, Mark Ruffalo Banner was by far, the best one.

#15 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7769 posts) - - Show Bio

EMH + Avengers Hulk ftw

and even though I didn't like how he looked...Incredible Hulk's Hulk was pretty good

#16 Posted by Farkam (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

EMh and the Avengers Hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.