hulk with a red lantern power ring,just an idea :D

#1 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

i think if he was dc he would be a red lantern,imagine if the hulk was still as smart as Bruce, had the imagination with a red lantern power ring

#2 Posted by drixaeterna (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't know what practical use he'd have for one...maybe he'll put a red aura around himself and pretend to be Rulk?

#3 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

he will have choices of weapons for one not just SMASHHHHHHHHHHHH,with imagination he can do alot

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd puke acidic blood, that's about it. It's not an idea worth crossing over the comics for.

#5 Posted by saoakden (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

If that happen, that would be scary.

#6 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't red hulk fit better, plus he as energy absorbtion and a military mind to help think of things. green hulk would just think about rocks or thing like that.. Now Ross would be a beast Red Lantern

#7 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

Wouldn't red hulk fit better, plus he as energy absorbtion and a military mind to help think of things. green hulk would just think about rocks or thing like that.. Now Ross would be a beast Red La

thats true i should have said the red hulk a dam it

#8 Edited by dominicwalli (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i think green hulk wouldnt b even choosen to wear the ring,the ring doesnt base his ¨pick¨ on ¨stupid¨ things liek strenght or power,plus hes not even smart enough to use it(must of his incarnations no,counting wwh)

#9 Posted by Vootman (11 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk with a red power ring would be a fun comic to write I'd say...he would wreak havoc on both Marv

E and DC

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.