Hulk Vs. The Bat family

#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

could he defeat them all without any prep time

#2 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

what could they possibly do to him?????

#3 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously these topics is getting boring an old. It is about time people accepts Hulk is strong beyond imagination . He will get problems with God/god like characters like Thor, Hercules, Super-man and WW (even though I'm against making comparison between different universe since it rarely makes sense since the universe have different cosmic/science and therefore a comparison rarely make sense).

#4 Posted by MrPhoenix (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

Seriously these topics is getting boring an old. It is about time people accepts Hulk is strong beyond imagination . He will get problems with God/god like characters like Thor, Hercules, Super-man and WW (even though I'm against making comparison between different universe since it rarely makes sense since the universe have different cosmic/science and therefore a comparison rarely make sense).

Its good that someone has taken notice of this, not many people do, but back on topic I think hulk has this easy.

#5 Posted by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPhoenix said:

@tupiaz said:

Its good that someone has taken notice of this, not many people do, but back on topic I think hulk has this easy.

Apparently I didn't ended my post the way it was intended. It was my intetion to end it something like this: Hulk however will crush most mortal figures and this would be a easy win.

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderclap= Batpaste

#7 Posted by Silavite (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk will win but when the diehard Batman fans come in...

#8 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is your answer....... just kidding. No prep time they lose. With Prep time they win. The Hulk has been KO'ed. Sidenote- Batman doesn't engage in a fight on Hulk's terms. It will be on his time.... and he will already know everything about him. But yes, Hulk wins this, even though he has been beaten by less.

#9 Posted by Oscars94 (2619 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88: That was a fan voted crossover it's not canon

#10 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. it was a joke. that's why I said just kidding....... i just wanted to be the typical fanboy you guys were so desperately needing. :)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18672 posts) - - Show Bio

here is a hint.

HULK WINS!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.