Hulk vs Juggernaut: who is stronger ???

#201 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

you hulk fan owas for get that all juggernaut has to do is kill Bruce Banner no more hulk

#202 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000 said:

you hulk fan owas for get that all juggernaut has to do is kill Bruce Banner no more hulk

what the F*ck are you even trying to tell me? Lol

#203 Edited by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000 said:

what the F*ck are you even trying to tell me? Lol

LOL

#204 Posted by w0nd (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000: Pete stopped being the juggernaut, it went back to caine, and then he just wandered off into another reality to die on his own or something

#205 Posted by w0nd (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the word you are looking for is "always" not owas lol! Plus you don't think anyone has tried to kill banner before?

#206 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Colossus also traveled to the Crimson Cosmos and asked Cyttorak to free him from his role as the Juggernaut due to Colossus serving as the avatar of the Phoenix Force as well. Cyttorak refused, stating that Colossus was his favorite avatar in thousands of years because Colossus engaged in destructive battles constantly. Because of this, Cyttorak wanted Colossus to remain his avatar, stating that as a force of rebirth and destruction, he and the Phoenix Force were not incompatible. Colossus tried to use his power to force Cyttorak to release him, but as a demon lord Cyttorak was too powerful and he returned Colossus to Earth. 2.Thunderbolts During the last battle between the Avengers and The Worthy, Kuurth was defeated by Wolverine using his Uru armor, and lost his hammer when the Serpent was killed by Thor. After losing his hammer and blessing of Cyttorak, Cain was re-imprisoned in the Raft. He was later confronted by a pair of guards, who taunted him for the loss of his powers. John Walker, the warden appeared, admonishing the guards and dismissing them. He then offered Cain his former spot on the Thunderbolts. Man-Thing managed to use his access to the Nexus of All Realities to teleport to this Earth a Cyttorak from another universe in which Marko was dead, thus becoming Juggernaut once more.

This power was revealed to be temporary however, and Cain soon lost the blessing. Fellow Thunderbolt Man-Thing offered to send Cain and the other Thunderbolts to a location of their choice. Cain chose a place with a lot of open landscape for him to roam in before the powers of the Juggernaut left him completely.Cain Marko is not juggernaut marvel killed him off for Piotr Rasputin so thare 3 forcefield body armor? so ya i think the Juggernaut can stall win the fight to beat Bruce Banner

#207 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: ignore him, he is obviously a troll :P

#208 Edited by w0nd (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000: they didn't kill him off for Piotr. His sister had the ability to remove the avatar effects from his body, and she did finally, she just let him keep it this whole time to teach him a lesson of some sort. Colossus is no longer the juggernaut. In fact his regular powers are messed as well. But yes like you said his powers are draining, and you can't really "pick and choose" what juggernaut you want to use because the OP would just pick what ever version is strongest and what ever the weakest version of the hulk is which isn't fair. All fights should be current state, and current state is juggs sucks the end.

#209 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: true old juggs was cool. was it Colossus sis a demon or some thing like nightcrawler who was part Homo superior part Neyaphem i can not remember

#210 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

im get off this from it going noway so by

#211 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

pff, trolls.

#212 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Posted by warlock360 (28063 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut starts out stronger but as a fight would progress, Hulk's rage would aswell in which he exponentionally keeps getting stronger. There is a break even point.

#214 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Hulk would first squeeze the armour till juggie cant breathe and then SMASH PUNY MAN!

#215 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: nope just dont like the hulk not a troll + dont call some a troll if you do not it meaning is this Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation. so stop it

#216 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut does not breathe it magic power does it for him

#218 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Just trolls being sciloists... pretty funny.

#219 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

When you point a finger there are three fingers pointing back at you i'm not troll at all i have very valid point on the Juggernaut but it show some anger for the hulk in my post i'm a trolling not fair dude.

#220 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for you, the posts for the Hulk where more valid though, so have a nice day.

#221 Edited by natefaudoa23 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2864 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: When has hulk ever been able man handle thor like this...

He's done that on MULTIPLE occasions, way more than Cain has.

#223 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio
#224 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Edited by Lvenger (20756 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: To play devil's advocate, you did make this topic :P

#226 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger, Juggernaut is more durable...................................Now can all the Trolls/Fanboys SHAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDUPPPPPP!!!!

#227 Posted by MrPhoenix (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW

#228 Posted by TatmanJAGO (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This is for LordMaverick

#229 Posted by w0nd (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@tatmanjago: yeah and that is just one scan of many. I hate when people pick and choose the scans of their guy doing something and ignoring the tons of other scans showing him failing. Plus juggs is non existent now, he is off depowering and dying he loses by forfeit

#230 Posted by scottyrox (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I seen a reckless Hulk cartoon where hulk went to Asgard and literally whooped every gods ass in Asgard including Odin and They couldn't stop him. They had a witch send him to hell and the Hulk whooped their asses and made it back to Asgard to finish whoopin ass and Bruce Banner had to fuse back with him to save Asgard. I never knew Juggs to do that. Imma Juggs fan but the Hulk is just reckless. Unless Juggs can attain psychic powers there is literally no way to tame the Hulk and even under mind control you better hurry and get rid of him before he gets too angry.

#231 Posted by Bezza (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is the strongest out of these two. He just is. But all these scans of Hulk or Juggernaut thrashing Thor are typical of the disrespect Thor has been shown over the years by Marvel.

#232 Posted by Vascillator (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets see Juggernaut has:

1. Better regeneration
  2. Higher invulnerability
  3. Quicker strength gain by using sheer will alone
  4. Unstoppable momentum

The way I see this Juggs has always been Hulks superior and their last battle in WWH pretty much proved it.

#233 Edited by CheeseSticks (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

I seen a reckless Hulk cartoon where hulk went to Asgard and literally whooped every gods ass in Asgard including Odin and They couldn't stop him. They had a witch send him to hell and the Hulk whooped their asses and made it back to Asgard to finish whoopin ass and Bruce Banner had to fuse back with him to save Asgard. I never knew Juggs to do that. Imma Juggs fan but the Hulk is just reckless. Unless Juggs can attain psychic powers there is literally no way to tame the Hulk and even under mind control you better hurry and get rid of him before he gets too angry.

Cartoon are not canon

#234 Edited by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@scottyrox: That's a non-canon cartoon and shouldn't be used as to measure the capabilities of any character.

#235 Posted by Fifthchild (618 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Better regeneration
  4. Unstoppable momentum

The way I see this Juggs has always been Hulks superior and their last battle in WWH pretty much proved it.

The only ones I would agree on are 2 and 3. Juggernaut only really has a couple of regeneration showings. 3 is flat out not true - Juggs cant get stronger "by using sheer will alone".

#236 Edited by Vascillator (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@fifthchild: Well both those things are stated on his comicvine charpage, also being able to regenerate from a skeleton without stopping to fight I consider not just higher durability but also better regeneration. Heck he can even "regenerate" his helmet if he loses it.

#237 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Better regeneration
  4. Unstoppable momentum

1. Nope - Hulk regenerated from ash once.

2. Agreed - In most cases Juggs has better feats of invulnerability.

3. Half true - Hulk doesn't willfully get stronger however he does have the potential to get stronger than the Juggernaut.

4. He was stopped by the Hulk himself at least twice, once when Hulk was amped as one of the Horseman of Apocolypse and the other time was by WWH.

I don't see how Juggs is Hulks superior in pretty much everything, when he is clearly not. And if anything WWH showed that Hulk can stop the unstoppable and if he wasn't holding back in that entire arc it would have been over for Juggs.

#238 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Better regeneration
  4. Unstoppable momentum

1. No

2. For physical attacks only.

3. No. Hulk has gone from Banner straight to World Breaker. That change in strength is unparrelled by anyone.

4. Yes, but who cares? Hulks leaping, thunder claps, and ability to throw foes into space is way more functional.

#239 Posted by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:

Anyone strong enough, such as those in Hulk's strength-class, can super-jump, thunderclap, and throw stuff hard.

#240 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah, post this on hulks forums, this wont be bias at all

#241 Edited by Outside_85 (9554 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, Cain doesn't have real strength, he has the power of unstoppable momentum that turns whatever he touches into an empty cardboard box for him to swat around.

#242 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanonalake: Because only Hulk fans visit the Hulk forum, no one else ventures here.

#243 Posted by borisxthexblade (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say juggs, but hulk wins this

#244 Posted by Lvenger (20756 posts) - - Show Bio

1. No

3. No. Hulk has gone from Banner straight to World Breaker. That change in strength is unparrelled by anyone.

4. Yes, but who cares? Hulks leaping, thunder claps, and ability to throw foes into space is way more functional.

In relation to 2 and 4, I think Cain has good energy projection tanking feats too. It took a full out godblast from Thor to stop his momentum, he laughed off a blast that could crack a world and Thor had to use Mjolnir to take away his forcefield so that Thor could beat him down without the forcefield getting in the way. And 4 is important because Hulk has never stopped Cain flat out. Not even World War Hulk, who whilst he was holding back was still owning every character he came up against could halt Cain's march. Hulk's only taken a real definitive win in this fight when he was amped as a Horseman. Hulk may have strength and raw power but Cain has durability, momentum and a forcefield to boot. Not to mention that Cytorrak is capable of bestowing more power on his avatar if he choose. Colossus went from stalemating Rulk to beating him black and blue once he gave in during AvX. Just playing devil's advocate, I'm not sure what would happen if a literal unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

#245 Edited by Fifthchild (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar said:

1. No

In relation to 2 and 4, I think Cain has good energy projection tanking feats too. It took a full out godblast from Thor to stop his momentum, he laughed off a blast that could crack a world and Thor had to use Mjolnir to take away his forcefield so that Thor could beat him down without the forcefield getting in the way. And 4 is important because Hulk has never stopped Cain flat out. Not even World War Hulk, who whilst he was holding back was still owning every character he came up against could halt Cain's march.

Hulk definitely stopped Juggernaut when he was the Horseman, War.

And in WWH if he didnt outright stop Cain (which I would say he probably did) he slowed him to a barely perceptible crawl.

#246 Posted by Lvenger (20756 posts) - - Show Bio

@fifthchild: I was talking about normal incarnations of Hulk though, not amped Horsemen examples.

#247 Posted by Fifthchild (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@fifthchild: I was talking about normal incarnations of Hulk though, not amped Horsemen examples.

Fair enough.

#248 Posted by GreenScar1990 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar said:

1. No

In relation to 2 and 4, I think Cain has good energy projection tanking feats too. It took a full out godblast from Thor to stop his momentum, he laughed off a blast that could crack a world and Thor had to use Mjolnir to take away his forcefield so that Thor could beat him down without the forcefield getting in the way. And 4 is important because Hulk has never stopped Cain flat out. Not even World War Hulk, who whilst he was holding back was still owning every character he came up against could halt Cain's march.

Hulk definitely stopped Juggernaut when he was the Horseman, War.

And in WWH if he didnt outright stop Cain (which I would say he probably did) he slowed him to a barely perceptible crawl.

This is directed @lvenger.

I wouldn't be comparing Hulk to Red Hulk in terms of power or durability. It's true that Red Hulk is formidable, but he doesn't possess the amping, healing or savage ferocity of the Green Goliath. Just because Colossonaut pummeled him when he went demonic, it doesn't mean it would have word on Hulk. In fact, it'd most likely just push Hulk to strike back with greater power and savage ferocity.

And I wouldn't call War Hulk amped in physical terms. It was the armor and the blade he wielded that were of Celestial origin. Plus, you're not taking into the fact that Hulk was growing more powerful due to the separation from Banner that occurred with his prior battle against Onslaught.

And to clarify, WWH did indeed stop Juggernaut dead in his tracks to the point that, even with his unstoppable momentum, Cain couldn't move WWH. The force of such a stalemate threat to destroyed the mansion down to its underground fortress. Once Hulk stepped aside and ceased this test of unstoppable force vs. infinite power, Juggernaut went racing off the premises to crash in the nearby lake. And let's not forget that WW Hulk was holding back in this encounter, much like he did throughout WWH, stating that he didn't have time to waste on them.

Just stating the facts.

#249 Edited by Lvenger (20756 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenscar1990: I'm not comparing them but I am pointing out that Rulk got his ass handed to him when Colossonaut got amped by Cytorrak/his rage. That form would most definitely give Hulk major trouble. And as for the other point, Hulk has been beaten by superior foes despite being angry or savagely irked, it wouldn't change the fact that a more powerful foe could beat him down.

Yes he was amped as being a Horseman amps all of one's physical stats. It's the case with the new Horsemen lately such as Sentry or Grim Reaper. He was amped by Celestial tech hence War Hulk could beat down on Juggernaut far more easily regardless of his separation from Banner or not. You're distorting the facts here which undermine this point even further.

And to clarify again, Juggernaut was moving Hulk I'm afraid. Let's take a look at the actual scan

Note how Cain's feet are planted firmly in the ground yet Hulk is being moved back very slowly. The distance between his starting point and where he's moved is evident in the ground. So yes, WWH was moved by Juggernaut's pushing and decided not to waste time on continuing the struggle with Juggernaut by letting his momentum fling himself away. It would be interesting to have seen a more full on fight but it's clear Juggernaut would have been up to the challenge given the beatdown on WWH too as the scans of that fight show. Thus, I think I've shown that your 'facts' are far from such things and presented the more accurate case for this battle and the scan in question. It was closely contested but Juggernaut was pushing Hulk back. Not even Hulk's strength could keep that from happening, this much is obviously clear with the right observations of the scans in question.

#250 Edited by GreenScar1990 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@greenscar1990: I'm not comparing them but I am pointing out that Rulk got his ass handed to him when Colossonaut got amped by Cytorrak/his rage. That form would most definitely give Hulk major trouble. And as for the other point, Hulk has been beaten by superior foes despite being angry or savagely irked, it wouldn't change the fact that a more powerful foe could beat him down.

Yes he was amped as being a Horseman amps all of one's physical stats. It's the case with the new Horsemen lately such as Sentry or Grim Reaper. He was amped by Celestial tech hence War Hulk could beat down on Juggernaut far more easily regardless of his separation from Banner or not. You're distorting the facts here which undermine this point even further.

And to clarify again, Juggernaut was moving Hulk I'm afraid. Let's take a look at the actual scan

Note how Cain's feet are planted firmly in the ground yet Hulk is being moved back very slowly. The distance between his starting point and where he's moved is evident in the ground. So yes, WWH was moved by Juggernaut's pushing and decided not to waste time on continuing the struggle with Juggernaut by letting his momentum fling himself away. It would be interesting to have seen a more full on fight but it's clear Juggernaut would have been up to the challenge given the beatdown on WWH too as the scans of that fight show. Thus, I think I've shown that your 'facts' are far from such things and presented the more accurate case for this battle and the scan in question. It was closely contested but Juggernaut was pushing Hulk back. Not even Hulk's strength could keep that from happening, this much is obviously clear with the right observations of the scans in question.

Yeah, but you don't see Cain Marko pushing him any further than that, do we? Once the X-Men reappear several minutes later, Cain and Hulk are exactly at the same spot. About two-three inches and that's where it stops. WWH also brought Juggernaut down to his knees in this very conflict. How many can do that to the Juggernaut at full power? The list is very short.

Yes, Rulk got beaten to a pulp. But think about this. What if he used his draining ability to even the odds? He could have done the same to Angrir-Thing and defeated him in Fear Itself, yet didn't due to the risk of never being able to change back into Ross again. So who is to say Rulk wouldn't be able to do the same to demon Colossonaut? And who is to say that Hulk wouldn't take everything Demon Colossonaut has and throw it back? The more pain, the more anger, the more stress, the more adrenaline that courses through Hulk causes more gamma energy and limitless power to empower his strength and overall indestructible physique.

As for the latest Horsemen, Grim Reaper and Sentry, they were instilled with Celestial Death Seeds. That wasn't the case for the Hulk, whom Apocalypse stated himself that "His energies could overcome the Celestials themselves." And that was before the so-called enhancements/armor/weaponry.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk/HulkRespect13456.jpg.html

So isn't it quite possible that it was Hulk's out of control gamma-fueled power that gave him the edge against Juggernaut? If it wasn't the armor that he adorned, then tell me, once Hulk ripped it off and discarded the sword... shouldn't he have kept the so-called power boost? Or could it be that all along it was the Hulk's own power that stopped Juggernaut in his tracks then just as he did in WWH: X-Men?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=571911&pagenumber=1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.