Hulk vs Juggernaut: who is stronger ???

#151 Posted by Solutiongiver (5 posts) - - Show Bio

First off hulk punched juggernaught into the atmosphere even before world war hulk Juggernaught never defeated hulk Hulk carried a 500,000ton mountain in secret wars If you just hate hulk don't even reply to this cause juggernaught has never defeated him don't say due CIs or anything cause anyotherway hulk has more anger in him to defeat him And also let's not forget hulk has a healing factor that is extremely fast And resistance to fire/lava/thousandexploding suns Defeated team herc Entire avengers defeated Defeated the xmen and his greatest feat of all probably is destroying a meteor the size of two earths with one punch

#152 Edited by MrBombastic (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernut fans (I call them Juggtards) are just like Pacquiao fans (Pactards), they'll continue to ride on their favorite character's stick even when all evidence points to the contrary. Fact is Hulk has whopped Juggernut's azz everytime they fought except for once or twice. Juggtards need to man up and accept defeat like men and stop bching like girls.

Juggernut has "unlimited strength" and can't be moved? lol, yea right.

Hulk wasn't even trying and barely even mad, and this is savage Hulk one of the weakest Hulks there is.

HULK 1 - JUGGERNAUT 0

Here hulk beats his ass again. Juggernut CAN be put on his a$$ despite what the juggtards say.

HULK 2 - JUGGERNAUT 0

yep juggernut sure is invulnerable. he reeeeeally can't be hurt. He sure is "immune" to physical attacks.

HULK 3 - JUGGERNAUT 0

unpenetrable force field my A$$, invulnerability my A$$ what happened to Juggernut's "inpenetrable force field"???

You can say Juggernaut was depowered here, but Hulk wasn't at his strongest either. Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets, and here he was nowhere near as mad as he was when he beat Sentry.

what happened to Juggernut's "inpenetrable force field"??? J

Juggtards UMAD????

UMAD JUGGTARDS????

HULK 4 - JUGGERNAUT 0

Hulk is also smarter than Juggernut as u can see here juggernut is a dumbazz who has no skills watsoever. Hulk is too skilled for him. And since Hulk is not the brightest either, that just goes to show u what a dumb fking character Juggernut is.

OWNED.

HULK 5 - JUGGERNAUT 0

"unstoppable momentum" actually works against juggernut because Hulk can use it against him. Juggernut is too fking dumb to beat Hulk in a fight all u juggtards need to accept that fact. In a fight skill and smarts play a big factor too, but hey I don't expect you Juggtards to know that because you're favorite character Juggernaut is the dumbest character in Marvel.

Juggs gets bfred like the meathead he is.

HULK 6 - JUGGERNAUT 0

And if Juggernaut truly had "unlimited power and momentum" like his idiotic Juggtard fans claim, he would not have gotten stopped dead in his tracks by War Hulk. Yea War Hulk was amped up with Celestial technology but u juggtards always claim that juggernaut is backed by cyttorak and can't be stopped blablablablablabla so why did Hulk stop juggernaut here hmm???

Well, I guess this also proves that celestial technology >>>>>>> cyttorak. oh dear now the cyttorak fangirls will be on top of me like the planet of the apes lol, but hey that's for another time.

Oh and War Hulk would have killed, that's right KILLED Juggernaut, if Juggernut's teammates didn't come save his fat incompetent a$$.

HULK 7 - JUGGERNAUT 0

You think War Hulk vs Juggernaut is unfair? Ok, let's try Mindless Hulk then.

Juggernaut gets trashed by Onslaught and put to a near death state, and begs for his life like a cowardly bch.

While Mindless Hulk took it to Onslaught and ripped apart his armor.

That's why Hulk is recognized by all other characters as the strongest one there is.

Juggtards always claim Juggernut is stronger because Marvel says he has unlimited strength blablablablablabla, well guess what meatheads, marvel has also stated that Odin has unlimited power, it's stated that Sentry has the power of a million suns, it's stated that rhino's charge is unstoppable, and guess what Marvel's has also said? That Hulk has UNLIMITED POWER BECAUSE OF HIS ANGER. Juggtards are such hypocrites smh.

Juggtards need to understand that Juggernaut isn't the only character who's stated to have unlimited power, and that just because a character is stated to have unlimited power does not mean he actually has it.

That is why we go by FEATS AND BATTLES when comparing characters, and so far between Hulk and Juggernaut, Hulk has won like 7 fights and Juggs has won 1.

Suck it up Juggtards, you're favorite character Juggernaut will always come 2nd behind Hulk, who is THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS. Hulk is too smart, skilled, and experienced.

Juggtards all be pissing and farting and raging at me like a buncha teenaged girls. Holler at me, bches. Bring it on, the real man is ready.

#153 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

O.o

#154 Posted by jonas_atrocitus (2 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk can win against Juggs,but that doesn't mean he won't give him a good fight.

#155 Posted by Newjackman (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonas_atrocitus said:

World Breaker Hulk can win against Juggs,but that doesn't mean he won't give him a good fight.

Yup. Mindless Hulk and Maestro Hulk too.

#156 Posted by KNEELlb3foreZOD (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is Absolutely useless.

#157 Edited by MrBombastic (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@KNEELlb3foreZOD said:

Juggernaut is Absolutely useless.

Best post of the day.  Juggernaut is just overall a shitty trash character with no depth at all.  He's probably the dumbest fking meathead in Marvel, and all of them Juggernaut fans, or "Juggtards" as I prefer to call them, are just as fking dumb for liking a shitty a$$ character.   Can't be stopped once moving?  Lol ok, I know who I'll call when I'm too lazy to mow my fking lawn.  And plus that statement has been proven to be completely false, by none other than War Hulk.

I can't find one Juggernaut thread on this vine without comming across dumba$$ juggtards with names like @Juggernautpunch or @Juggernautkick or @thehumanjuggernaut or @Juggernautbitch...........  Every single juggernaut thread I come across, I always see juggtards claiming that Juggernaut could knock out Galactus and that he wouldn't be hurt by TOAA, because in their minds Juggernaut somehow has infinite strength and invlunerability, DESPITE the fact that Juggernaut has been KNOCKED THE FK OUT by Hulk at least 5 times, got DESTROYED by Onslaught, WHOOPED by Thor and put to sleep by numerous other characters.  I've even seen hardcore Juggtards claiming that Trion Juggs can choke the Living Tribunal to death, SMH, because omfg trion punched through a dimension.  

Juggtards make me sick, all they do is wank, wank, and wank some more.  And I don't need to tell you all what they are wanking.  Whisper: Juggernaut's pipe.
#158 Posted by Teerack (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off their fights and feats I think it was pretty Clear Hulk was the strongest. I mean even when Jug was at full power he could beary move the hulk and that's kind of his whole deal.

#159 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK

#160 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBombastic: Most of you're scans are out of context, yes hulk maybe be stronger but you can't just post scans which don't explain whats really going on.

#161 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#162 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

Hulk.

#163 Posted by ColaNicole (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is always overrated. It's kinda like how Batman always wins, when being realistic, he doesn't. It's reasons like this I dislike the juggernaut. In any case Hulk is stronger.

#164 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (215 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by boostergold321 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#166 Posted by 9dragons (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

1)due to the many confrontation between the two involves Hulk BFR Juggernaut for story progression rather then out right defeating him through Hulk's main ability,strength. Which is out character unless he for Hulk unless of course brute strength wasn't an option.

2)In fiction Monster Magic > Monster Science due to limitless possibilities of magic. "Magic is just science that we can't understand" In a sense magic is superior to science in fiction terms. Cain power source is simply greater then Hulk's.

3)During their most recent confrontation in WWH comic series. When cain regain his true powers he gave Hulk rather heavy one sided assault. At this point Hulk has been angry length of time (increasing strength) from his prior battles with the x-men. After cain regain his powers,In one particular panel cain foot stomped Hulk to the floor, blood was spewing from Hulk's mouth. It show cain foot on Hulk's face, throughout the brawl Hulk seemed to received far more damage then cain had. It ended with Hulk BFR cain.

P.S.

Not a juggernaut fan just interpreting from the comic panels rather then the words spoken by characters.

#167 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (506 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has already shown he can reach a level of anger that lets him push back juggs. He's only going up from there, so I'll say Hulk.

#168 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fifthchild said:

@Mego_Stretch_Hulk said:

Listen, I'm not going to argue with you because you will believe what you want (and that's okay). But understand this, I have spoken with Christos Gage many times. We are local and we do a lot of conventions together. If you don't know, he is the writer of this Juggernaut vs Hulk fight that you're scanning here. He told me that the Hulk was stronger and DID stop Juggernaut in this fight and the magical irresistibility was forced down which was cracking the superstructure of the mansion. The question now is how long can the Hulk hold the Juggernaut for? But I know you will discredit this for your love for Juggernaut, so please contact him and ask THE WRITER yourself. It's easy, please do it so your comical dreams can be shattered...lol.

Interesting. To be fair though I think i've seen Gage give inconsistent answers to the same question. Some people asked him if it was Hulk vs the Juggernauts magic charge and he said yes and the later he said no.

Just to be clear Mego - you are the guy that interviewed Paul Jenkins at some Con before WWH about the Sentry and other stuff right? The time where he said The Sentry would defeat Thor in two seconds IIRC? (not trying to get a rise out of anyone who might be reading - just being specific)

Yup. Partied with Jenkins on many occasions. Nice guy, Gage is as well. But I'm close with Gage, he told me the Hulk is stronger and he's a big fan of ol' Green-skin.

#169 Posted by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a serious hulk fan boy but common sense says that at the very base (the moment banner transforms) juggernaut is stronger but common sense also says that the hulk can become far stronger than the juggernaut

#170 Posted by Fifthchild (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. Partied with Jenkins on many occasions. Nice guy, Gage is as well. But I'm close with Gage, he told me the Hulk is stronger and he's a big fan of ol' Green-skin.

Cool. I saw your Hulk vs Superman thing on Alvaro's - wrote a reply but i think you deleted your post and so it disappeared into nothingness :-( Anyway was interesting to see Peter David saying Hulk had potentially limitless strength, especially as his known as a "moderate" Hulk writer.

#171 Edited by Verotikryptonite (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut possess vast superhuman strength no doubt, but his true power is based on his mystical invulnerability and his ability to not be stopped by anything. If it comes down to strength alone, the Hulk is the absolute strongest there is, ever has been, ever will be.

#172 Posted by Tbaggins415 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

In the world of comics the good guy is supposed to always win while the villian is supposed to always eventually lose in the end. So therefore The Hulk will usuall win against The Juggernaut. That being said he is one of my 2 favorite characters in the Marvel Universe and he has absolutely no fear of taking on arguably the strongest hero in the Marvel universe the Incredible Hulk. "Hulk? Bring him on!" is what Cain Marko would say. What balls!

#173 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@tbaggins415: You should have seen his balls against Onslaught...

#174 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk has stopped a fully-powered Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum, which even Thor's God Blast only stopped him for a few momements, in his place with pure physical power alone.

In terms of strength, I'd say Hulk has the advantage, but in overall power they're pretty even. Much like Hulk & Thor or Juggernaut & Thor. All are the top elite powerhouses of the MU.

#175 Posted by Verotikryptonite (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@mego_stretch_hulk: You lucky bastich, I don't know if I hate or envy you. That's really cool man.

#176 Posted by silentblue8 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, wanted to put a slightly different point of view on this discussion. I’m no fan of the Juggernaut, but to me they appear somewhat evenly matched. I think Juggernaut could reach greater strength faster than the hulk, and I think that would give him the edge as long as he doesn't play around and goes for the knockout before hulk reaches his peek. Well that’s how I would have wrote it, but in reality Cain Marko would trash talk building up the hulk’s anger, then Cain would use 50% his strength, and then have a more angry more powerful hulk and now a monster he can’t take down.

Give the power of cyttorak to a more popular or more likable character and perhaps more people would take notice to that power and begin to believe hulk could be defeated. Make Cain Marko more in depth and likable, and make him smarter, and more interesting with his own series defeating power foes and then and only then will he be a contender… until then he will never be a contender, because he’s a villain. Hulk is a force we watch destroy, Juggernaut is an obstacle to overcome. His role is set before him design for him to scare many and fall in the end.

The Juggernaut cannot beat the hulk because the Juggernaut is Cain Marko.

….and you can’t believe all you see and read (it's for entertainment), viewers are told what powers characters possess, and then are shown matches between characters that really are on two different levels. In the end which character wins depends on who's telling the story.

#177 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

who has more raw power???

You were board weren't you? You know how many times Juggs has barked up this tree, results always end up the same. I give Juggs credit he tries to come back though.

#179 Posted by Zardu (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is the strongest there is ... question answered :-)

#180 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the part where Juggernaut at 1% of his power fought WWH... Fantards...

#181 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is Strongest One There is!

#182 Edited by Dernman (15791 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends. On average Hulk is stronger but on potential well.........................

I don't buy into the infinite rage and strength thing. Although real high I believe there is and should be a limite. If someone disagrees that's fine.

Juggernaut: His true potential is unknown. His power relies on how much Cyttorak wants to give him and we don't really know what those limits are but considering how powerful he is those have to be waaayyyy up there.

#183 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
Octessence are gods who alll have a Avatar will kill the hulk in one punch if at fullpower.

this from end now you are over happing the hulk to moch here is Cain Marko (Earth-616) power are

Avatar of Cytorrak:The Unstoppable Juggernaut possesses the conventional superhuman attributes of an Elder God, however many of his abilities are greater than the average member of his race. Cyttorak grants his godly body to his avatar, the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak then bonds to his avatar's soul and makes him a god, by giving him this new body. However, this body is Cyttorak's original Elder God body instead of his degenerated demonic body, hence it is superior to Cyttorak's current body.

Superhuman Strength: The Juggernaut possesses vast superhuman strength the limits of which are unknown. His strength is described as being virtually limitless[5], which is endlessly furnished by Cyttorak. Using his physical strength he was able to knock out the Thing, Colossus, and even the Hulk. He proved strong enough to match the highly strong Prime in a fight, knocked out several mutants with a thunderclap, and even toppled Stranger with one punch after he grew to about 50 feet tall. He was also able to go toe to toe against an enraged World War Hulk. The Juggernaut has stated his strength easily rivals Thor's physical strength. Also, when empowered further by Cyttorak during the Trion Saga, he broke multiple dimensional barriers and was able to split the space-time whose fissure was expanding through the universe in which he was.

Superhuman Stamina:

Juggernaut's body generates no fatigue toxins during physical activity, granting him limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Superhuman Speed: Despite his immense size, Cain's superhumanly strong leg muscles allow him to run and move at speeds beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. He can run at speeds of 110 miles per hour or more.

Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The Juggernaut's skin, muscle, and bone, is exactly 4 times denser than the same tissue in the body of a human being, greatly contributing to his superhuman weight.

Invulnerable: Cain is invulnerable to all forms of physical injury. His durability is potentially limitless [5]. The Juggernaut's skin cannot be broken, and he is incapable of feeling pain, or sustaining any form of injury from any purely physical attack regardless of magnitude or intensity. Although Cain is able to be harmed by exceedingly high levels of mental attack, mystical attacks or weapons with mystical properties can hurt Cain, only because they counteract, in some way alter, or reduce the mystical energies that make Cain invulnerable, however, these attacks have rarely been shown to cause any permanent damage. When The Juggernaut's force field, and hence some of his power was temporarily absorbed by Mjolnir, he was still durable enough to exchange blows with Thor.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his complete resistance to physical attack, Cain can be damaged by sufficiently powerful mystical forces. If damaged, Cain possesses a regenerative healing factor that enables him to completely regenerate with superhuman speed. For instance, he has been injured by Shatterstar's sword, which is forged from a mixture of extra dimensional technology and magic and healed instantly. The demon being D'Spayreonce flayed the Juggernaut down to a skeleton only after absorbing almost all of the Juggernaut's power and even then, the Juggernaut could not be stopped and was able to instantly regenerate all the damage done once he regained his full power. Essentially as long as there is a molecule of Cain's body and a molecule of the power of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak still upon him, and of course he is still the Exempler of the ruby, the Juggernaut will regain his full power and be completely healed, suggesting nothing is drawing or blocking the gems mystical energys from resonating, and all of the energy becoming one again.

Self Sustenance: The Juggernaut is completely self sustained, he has no need to breathe, eat, or drink at all. He cannot tire, hence he cannot sleep, however his self generating mystical energies provides him with the nourishment of sleep, nutrition, hydration, and oxygen. He is sustained by his mystical energies alone.

Immortality:

Cain is immortal. He is not a millisecond past his absolute physical prime, and is immune to aging. Nothing except perhaps total molecular disintegration, can kill Cain. The Juggernaut is also immune to all toxins, poisons, and disease.

Force Field: The Juggernaut is capable of generating a personal force field around himself, extending to about 1 foot in diameter from his body. He uses this force field for many purposes, such as preventing physical contact, keeping debris and unwanted materials off himself, erecting his force field to escape piles of debris easier, and a few other purposes as well. However its most important purpose is the fact that if he is cast in concrete or other materials, for example a plane dropping a large amount of solidifying material that can put his body in a hard cast, or falling into wet concrete that would harden around him in a full body cast which would keep his motion prohibited, he can erect this force field to break out of a cast. Hence without this force field he would not be unstoppable. The force field is also particularly resistant to such materials in the first place, as they would slide off much faster and more smoothly then it would from his body alone, due to the fact it is pure energy. Also his force field can resist mystical attacks better then the Juggernaut could do alone, as it is energy created from his actual power. Mystical weapons that can hurt Cain have to penetrate his force field first making it even more useful, not to mention the force field being able to produce more energy to continually push out an intruder that has managed to break into his defences.

Embodiment of irresistible force: Once he begins to advance in a certain direction, it is virtually impossible to halt his movement. Some obstacles such as many tons of rocks and plasma-discharge cannons have slowed his pace but can't completely halt him. The only known examples of him being stopped involve physical force with mystical involvement, which is Juggernaut's sole weakness. Thor unleashing his power was able to stop him in his tracks but his powers are mystical in origin, It should also be noted that Thor was severely hampered at the time as he was extremely weakened by an extra dimensional malady. During a battle with "War Hulk", the mutant Apocalypse, increased the Hulk's strength and power enormously by grafting Celestial tech to him which again involved here.- Juggernaut

Weaknesses

Cain is susceptible to exceedingly high levels of mental and mystical attack. Both have been shown to be able to, at least temporarily, harm him, but neither have been shown to cause any type of permanent injury. His weakness to mental attacks are nullified by his helmet. If Juggernaut does not use his powers for his own personal desires, the power of the gem does not work correctly and does not fuse with his soul, essentially making him a human with only a portion of some of his powers, no longer a perfect god, just a drastically enhanced human. this is way hulk has kick Juggernaut ass so a fullpower Juggernaut will kill the hulk in one punch. this form is over hulk fan luse Juggernaut win. a huge ps here Cytorrak hated Cain Marko here way

Fear Itself

When the Juggernaut was transformed into Kuurth, Cyttorak believed he finally started acting as Cyttorak had always wished him to. However, Kuurth served theSerpent, not Cyttorak. Magikrevealed this to the crimson being, who became enraged, and offered him to chose a new avatar, so Cyttorak took his power back from Marko. Magik intended to become the new avatar herself, butColossus intercepted, becoming the new Juggernaut instead, much to the displeasure of Kitty Pryde.

Favorite Avatar

After becoming the host of the Phoenix Force, Colossus asked Cyttorak to release him just as he did with Cain when he began serving another. Cyttorak refused, stating that Colossus was his favorite avatar in thousands of years because he engaged in destructive battles constantly, while Cain as a villain would spend most of time hiding from heroes and only provided short bursts of destruction. Colossus tried to force Cyttorak to release him by using the Phoenix Force, but Cyttorak was far too powerful and merely returned Colossus to Earth.

ps that a real power of Juggernaut demon from

#184 Posted by w0nd (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

I like the part where Juggernaut at 1% of his power fought WWH... Fantards...

"You can say Juggernaut was depowered here, but Hulk wasn't at his strongest either. Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets, and here he was nowhere near as mad as he was when he beat Sentry."

He covered his bases lol, he made sure to mention that too lol

#185 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulk

#186 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk get ass hand to by classic thor and zuse. and most of god hand kick has ass you do know this will Juggernaut has kick classic thor in like 30s will hulk got oned like a bitch ps hulk fighting zuse he was more mad than an comic he was in so thor is more powerfull the zuse in power how can keep have a come back to this ps classic thor conjured a universe-shaking thermo blast to escape from ego. it it omost killed him zuse recent stories he managed to defeat The Hulk and Galactus in physical combat so how or do not read my lost form it like the saying Protege (Earth-691) could kill One-Above-All (Multiverse) you cant

#187 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav part in all of this was when Juggy got stomped by Onslaught and even cried like a bitch for Onslaught not to kill him, he was scared shitless. And what does Hulk do to that same Onslaught? Goes and destroys his physical form. I'd show pics of that to but they are just too embarrassing.

#188 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Onslaught

Professor Charles Xavier

(fusee)

Magneto

(fusee) vs Juggernaut is like Wolverine inch in front of the sun 2. After a number of attempts to free Franklin and X-Man from Onslaught's seemingly impervious armor, the heroes regrouped. During their next assault, X-Man Phoenix (Jean Grey) used her telepathy to turn off the part of the monstrous Hulk's mind that contained the rationality of his alter ego, Dr. Bruce Banner. The now-savage Hulk, possessed of a near-animal intelligence and unbelievable strength, battled Onslaught and tore apart his armor. The resulting explosion of psionic energy separated Banner and the Hulk, and Onslaught was left as an energy being, immune to most physical harm. Onslaught then used Franklin's powers to create a second sun that would destroy the heroes and Manhattan. 3 hulk did not win just like Juggernaut. 4. Onslaught Superhuman Strength: Onslaught possesses vast superhuman strength of unknown limits. However he is able to lift at least far beyond 100 tons with ease without using his psionic or magnetic powers to increase his strength. While using those powers to enhance his strength, the upper limits of his strength are unimaginable. He demonstrated sufficient strength to overpower a fully powered Juggernaut and punch him with enough force to sending flying through the air from Canada to New Jersey with a single blow, and was able to pin down and casually restrain an enraged Banner-less Hulk with ease. 5.read a comic because hulk did not rip hes amer of by hem slef Onslaught Impervious Armor: Onslaught’s armor is nigh-invulnerable and nearly impossible to crack. The only exception was blows from an enraged/Banner-less Hulk and Thor (Even then, he only allowed this to happen so that he could go into the next step of his evolution. However, if he couldn't evolve by himself, it presumably means that they had to overcome his powers). so want now do you have a better come back are not hulk fans. if not read a comic are do not debat on this

#189 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught kicked the shit out of Juggernaut, while Hulk overcame his grip and broke his armor, these are facts. You did nothing to disprove this in fact your post agrees with it as it's nothing more than the narration of the event that happened as if you just copy pasted it from somewhere. Cry about them all you want you wont change this.

#190 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

you do real'ise that both of them fuss or not can lobotomized Juggernaut +Onslaught let the hulk/thor bet him so the Onslaught does not cont in this from PS. yes Hulk did tear away the outer armor, but someone had to disrupt Onslaught's energy inside the armor to really stop Onslaught for good, and Thor started that by unloading his lightning power with his own power SO HULK DID NOT BET HIM AND IF HULK CAN RIP OF HIS ARMER SO CAN THEJUGGERNAUT

#191 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Nowhere did Onslaught say he let Hulk beat him, he pinned him down and held him too which Hulk overpowered his grip and hit him so hard it broke his physical form. What Thor did was disrupt the energy inside Onslaught he did not put a scratch on his armor. The juggernaut got punched so hard he flew from one country to the next and than went on crying like a baby so obviously he couldn't do shit.

#192 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

name the comic issue # i have not read it like for a long time i do not want have the Wrong faq to debate PS Onslaught did need hulk to rip his armer of to go next step of his evolution. + hulk had X-man + brother of mutants and a norus god and i think some avengers you can not say jagg did not but up a good for 1 full power avatar of a elder god. my big pont was hulk was the wholl time bing yous by Onslaught so he could be come a

Omnipotence LIKE bing you are not read that part yes hulk rip the armer jagg can to he did not have X-man + brother of mutants and a norus god and i think some avengers to help him find his weekness.Onslaught can i did was able to pin down and casually restrain an enraged Banner-less Hulk with ease. + you are not get the port were he lit hulk do that in the frist plast. Onslaught powers psionic or magnetic wich are both jugg huge weekness

#193 Posted by Dbogan67theman (37 posts) - - Show Bio

A good spoiler here. Many of the feats that the Hulk has done and why Juggernaut will lose the fight (also depending on the writers doing it right too)...

Vast Superhuman Strength

Hulk is physically one of the strongest and most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. His limitless strength usually depends on his emotions, especially his rage. Possessed with infinite gamma rays/energies from every dimension/universe in existence, the Hulk is in the Class 100 ton strength range, meaning that he can easily lift over the 100 ton limit.

However, this may vary depending on the incarnation/persona, and also how angry the Hulk is at a certain point. It is well known that the angrier Hulk gets, the more stronger and powerful he becomes. It is a well known fact that Bruce Banner has always suppressed the Hulk and his power, if only out of fear of harming others... especially those that both Banner and Hulk hold dear. But there has been a few times that neither Banner or Hulk could control their fury, thus the result have been quite devastating to say the least.

The Hulk's feats:

• Catching and supporting a collapsing 150 billion ton mountain range using barely any leverage. (Marvel Heroes Secret Wars #4)
  • Tearing through a bunker designed to resist the explosion of a multi-kilo-ton weapon. (Incredible Hulk #177)
  • Matching the Super-Adaptoid, who had acquired strength and durability of over a hundred heroes likeIron Man and the Vision. (Incredible Hulk #469)
  • Closing the door of a nuclear core that the combined efforts of Thor and the Thing couldn't budge. (Iron Man Vol 2 #6)
  • Redirected Gladiator's beams back to his eyes, instantly knocking him out. The blasts were said to be hotter than the sun. (Incredible Hulk Annual 1997)
  • Matching two Avengers teams during a prolonged period of time even though the Hulk was gradually weaker due to a physical separation from Banner (Incredible Hulk #321-322)
  • Unleashing intense gamma energy shock waves from his body, Hulk almost destroyed the entire East Coast with a single footstep, while also threatening to destroy the entire planet... and even then he was revealed to be greatly holding back! (World War Hulk #5)
  • Destroying the Crypto Man after its physical strength became superior to that of even Thor (Incredible Hulk #205)
  • Overpowering Thor on several occasions (Hulk: Let the Battle Begin #1, Incredible Hulk #440, Mighty Thor #385, Avengers Assemble #4)
  • Pushing two spheres of matter and antimatter apart (Marvel Team up Annual Two #2)
  • Pulling and holding the tectonic plates of a planet together, a planet that's mass and gravity far exceed that of Earth (Incredible Hulk #99)
  • overpowering sufficient force to change the orbit (Tales of astonish #89)
  • Destroying a planet and the surrounding planets/moons in the Dark Dimension, threatening the entire dimensional/universal realm (The Incredible Hulks #634-635)
  • Destroying an asteroid that's twice the size of Earth in a single blow (Marvel Comics Presents #52)
  • Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders #3)
  • Smashing and crushing Adamantium with his bare hands (Incredible Hulk #228; Marvel Team-up Annual #2)
  • Overpowering and shattering Onslaught's armor, whose power and armor were equal to those of a Celestial (Onslaught: Marvel Universe #1)
  • Sending concussive energy through countless dimensions after clashing with Ironclad (Incredible hulk #305)
  • Destroying Nightmare's Realm with his sheer power alone (The Incredible Hulk #299)
  • Crushing the enchanted uru hammer of Nul: Breaker of Worlds with his bare hands when The Serpent/Cul and his avatars known as The Worthy were at the height of their power (Fear Itself: Hulk vs. Dracula #3)

Superhuman Speed

Hulk has always been noted to have great superhuman speed despite his size due to the power of his gamma-charged body.

Hulk can easily exceed the speed of sound with his punches (as it's made evident with the air-shock waves he produces) and super-leaps.

Hulk can run up to 300 miles per hour, and jump so high and fast he can achieve stable orbit.

He's also caught fighter jets and missiles through the use of super-leaps or reaching out to them with his bare hands.

Hulk usually jumps rather than runs to travel because once he reaches a certain anger level he is unable to run because he breaks apart the ground underneath him, giving him no friction to run on.

Vast Superhuman Durability

Hulk's skin is extremely durable, his skin can easily resist a Ground Zero explosion, Human Torch's Nova Blast, planet-Shattering impacts, and a blast from Galactus. Hulks durability also increases with his rage. Hulk has also been able to take a blast which Ultron used to soften and manipulate adamantium.

Healing Factor

#194 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

oh no come back for Onslaught so sad. will hears the The Juggernaut feat 1.beat the shit out Nightmare almost to destroy Eternity Galactus big sis 2.kick Colossus ass while Wolverine and Nightcrawler watched-on ask if they wanted a beating too, the other X-Men said "no" and Cain left, paying for his beer 3.Also in intervening years he had clashed several times with Spider-Man, The Hulk (as Merged Hulk and the Horseman War), Spider-Woman and the Avengers 4Cain overthrew an alien planet and became absolute rule.ok so did the hulk but the hulk became absolute ruler.of a The Iron Age super race like the Kree 5.The sentient psionic being known as Onslaught, actually an amalgamation of the psyches of Xavier and Magneto, would-be world conqueror and mutant Master of Magnetism, ripped the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak from Juggernaut's body and imprisoned him within. Inside the jewel, Cain learned he was an avatar for Cyttorak. As such, the otherworldly entity sought to assume control of Juggernaut's form. But Cain, through sheer force of will, destroyed the evil god and returned to Earth, stronger than ever, but unable to fully control his amplified abilities. this is way Onslaught kick Juggernaut's ass 6.After defeating Cyttorak, Juggernaut destroyed the Exemplars' He then turned his attention to the avatars themselves, defeating each in turn. so Juggernaut's beat the shit out of earthbound avatars.of Elder God, me so sorry hulk/7., fought and defeated the enigmatic alien entity known as the Stranger, who sought to control the natural evolution of humans and mutants/8.when Cain began to terrorize civilians, the Hulk and Juggernaut began an epic battle. The pair were very evenly matched, until the Hulk grabbed Cain by the helmet and began to spin him around. The speed and force of Hulk's attack was enough for Cain's helmet to snap loose and send him into a mountain. Before Cain could begin his sneak attack retaliation, the X-Men arrived and Professor Xavier mentally subdued him again. some one pic this fight on this form but left this part out. xman save the hulk sad 9 walking through the Korean army,10.Cain was able to beat Thor, the gods like Juggernaut but pity the hulk how sad.11.Cain retrieved the gem and gave it to Black Tom Cassidy/ turning him into a Juggernaut, as well. oh two Juggernaut so sad for the hulk/12.More recently, Cain was among the various teams of X-Men attempting to protect Professor Xavier from the wrath of the Incredible Hulk. Though Cain had recently come into possession of the gem of Cyttorak, he was still unable to call forth his full power during his first battle with the Hulk and was quickly defeated. Cyttorak himself appeared before Cain and explained that Cain himself was the cause of his own weakness. Cyttorak intended for Cain to use the powers granted to him to fulfill his own selfish desires and needs and not for heroic purposes. Cain finally accepted his role as Cyttorak's avatar to it's fullest extent and regained his full power. He challenged the Hulk once more and the Hulk was unable to defeat him once again. As Cain continued to push the Hulk back, the Hulk used his cunning to use Cain's own momentum and near-unstoppable movement against him, which briefly removed him from the field of battle long enough for the Hulk to escape.same pic this to.13After this, Cain, now Kuurth, attacked a petrol station 60 miles from San Francisco, gaining an ally who he possessed. As Kuurth continued towards San Francisco, he met with the police force on the highway who arrempted to stop his rampage. After Kuurth's ally gained the influence of the anti mutant protestors, Marko was directly attacked by the first wave of X-Men, Cyclops, Shadowcat,Colossus and Iceman. While Colossus managed to crack Kuurth's helmet, he was unsuccessful in removing the helmet, which needed to be done to allow Emma Frost to telepathically control him. This team was later joined by Magneto, who was unable to stop Kuurth's hammer using his magnetism, being saved from death by an interfering Kitty Pryde. Cain couldn't be stopped by the first team and so was next attacked by an aerial force consisting of Angel, Cannonball, Storm and Dazzler. During this time, Hope Summers had absorbed almost every X-Man's power and battled Marko, managing to remove his helmet before collapsing. Emma Frost then tried to take control of his mind but was overpowered by Kuurth and his ally.14 Juggernaut .Reduced to skeleton while fighting D'Spayre so hulk can not kill the hulk for shit Superhuman Strength: Juggernaut during the Trion Saga, he broke multiple dimensional barriers and was able to split the space-time whose fissure was expanding through the universe hulk can not do this with Superhuman Strength i love see hulk get punch in the face with the Juggernaut instant Big Crunch punch

hulk can go die now
Man-Thing managed to use his access to the Nexus of All Realities to teleport to this Earth a Cyttorak from another universe in which Marko was dead, thus becoming Juggernaut once more. but This power was revealed to be temporary however, and Cain soon lost the blessing. Man-Thing offered to send Cainto a location of their choice.Cain chose a place with a lot of open landscape for him to roam in before the powers of the Juggernaut left him completely. the death of the true Juggernaut FUCK YOU Piotr Rasputin (Currently Colossus)
Juggernaut's had sex with Jennifer "Jen" Walters AKA She-Hulk cousin of Bruce Banner and FUCK HER BRAIN OUT The Juggernaut know revenge is a dish best served green

#195 Posted by w0nd (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000: While all those facts are good, you are applying them to a comic book character, he's lost more times then he has won simply because the writer chose this. You cannot pinpoint his actual strength and limits because he is not real.

" Superhuman Strength: Juggernaut during the Trion Saga, he broke multiple dimensional barriers and was able to split the space-time whose fissure was expanding through the universe hulk can not do this with Superhuman Strength i love see hulk get punch in the face with the Juggernaut instant Big Crunchpunch"

Wasn't this trion juggs? And even if it's not you are listing feats from the past...you might as well bring up Unipowered hulk then, and so on.... For most cases the logical thing to do would mention their current stats, and to my understanding Juggernaut hasn't been much of a player as of late.

#196 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio
#197 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

stan lee last comic was in the 70s or late 80s maybe 90s + all he sand was a what if not a fact Juggernaut will kill gray red hulk and the other hulk but green vs Juggernaut as a Juggernaut fan not a hulk fan the fight can go 50/50 as long as the Juggernaut kill the hulk in 5 min or hulk win if you take stan lee word the forfather of comic. ps it sad to say that RaynorJ stan lee is the law on marvel comic. Juggernaut can stall have revenge sex with She-Hulk piss of the hulk AND YES juggernaut know revenge is a dish best served green so go Juggernaut

#198 Posted by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: no Piotr Rasputin can go fuck himself. Cain Marko is the true Juggernaut ps. Trion Juggernaut and Unipowered hulk is not Earth-616 mainstream

THE FROM SAND Juggernaut SO I PUT THE weakness Juggernaut Cain Marko TO GIVE HULK A fighting chance DEMON Juggernaut AKA Piotr Rasputin IS WAY OVER POWERED

#199 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

@9999g1o1d1s0000: so juggernaut having sex with she hulk proves he is stronger than hulk how exactly?

#200 Edited by 9999G1O1D1S0000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

no it bay back for a ass kick if the juggernaut lose to the hulk revenge is a dish best served green it could be yous as black mail get Bruce Banner then kill him befor he torn in to the hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.