Hulk vs Juggernaut: who is stronger ???

#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17778 posts) - - Show Bio

who has more raw power???

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: are you talking about the current Colossus-Juggernaut? and which Hulk?

No matter what this is a hard one to answer and most people will just pick the one they like the most. Juggernaut has always been powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17778 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: i'm talking about cain and your typical green "hulks smash" green hulk

#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently i would say Hulk would destroy Cain. Since the end of Fear Itself Cain has had the power of Cyttorak and Kuurth taken away. With Hulk and Banner separated it hasnt really been shown how much stronger or weaker Hulk has gotten but i would think he could tear Marko limb from limb right now

#5 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Jugg is meant to be stronger than Hulk but they are both pretty close to limitless . I don't think Jugg has ever been world breaker strong and I do think that the magic can only make Jugg so strong before Cyttorak himself runs out of power. Hulk you'd think can only get so angry BUT the longer he stays angry the stronger he becomes. There for his is actually closer to limitless than Juggs power source.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17778 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik: i agree

#7 Edited by vicioushero (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win in the long run because he would get frustrated and angry over not having the power to stop him, thus giving him the power to stop Juggernaught. Following that logic no one would ever be able to beat the Hulk in a straight fight.

#8 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk-his strength increases with rage. Meaning his strength capacity is limitless.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut.

#10 Posted by VenomX10 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres a reason Hulk is called "The Strongest There Is" and not the Juggernaut

#11 Posted by Manchine (4162 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is strong.

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernauts strength thanks to Cyttorak is potentially far far more superior than the Hulk. Not to mention Juggernauts nigh- complete indestructibility and nigh immortality..........

#13 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Juggernaut will always beat the snot out of Hulk before he gets any chance of trying to overwhelm him (a long long time). The point is, you don't beat the Juggernaut by physical means.

#14 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have fluctuating strength levels, both characters strength level are written to have no known limit for, and both capacity for increase. Its a bit like asking which one of the posters in this thread will breath the most over their life times. There isn't really any solid, easy answer. Until we all die, but even then. One could potentially be stronger than the other. Both have the capacity to increase. Neither have known to have hit a limit yet that might not be broken with time and circumstance.        

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17778 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese: well you can't deny the fact that the hulk has beaten the juggernaut before. and if you don't believe i can send you a link to a you tube video that shows that hulk has beaten the jugg before. however,i won't deny the fact that hulk has also been beaten by the juggernaut. The pint is that hulk is stronger than jugg, but juggernaut has other advantages like being unstoppable and shit.

#16 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@royale_with_cheese: well you can't deny the fact that the hulk has beaten the juggernaut before. and if you don't believe i can send you a link to a you tube video that shows that hulk has beaten the jugg before. however,i won't deny the fact that hulk has also been beaten by the juggernaut. The pint is that hulk is stronger than jugg, but juggernaut has other advantages like being unstoppable and shit.

No, the Hulk is not stronger than the Juggernaut. On the occasions that the Hulk has beaten the Juggernaut it was either due to CIS or a circumstantial win (horsemen of apocalypse Hulk). Juggernaut has always had the slight edge on Hulk in terms of strength, due to the fact that he can will as much power from his fraction of the crimson cosmos as needs be. Even in their latest encounter (World War Hulk), at his best, the Green Scar/Worldbreaker only managed to bfr him.

#17 Posted by kindleaustralia1 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no doubt in the power of Hulk but it is also true that juggernaut has more power than hulk.But hulk will defeat juggernaut if he focus on the fight and get the weakness of juggernaut. Juggernaut is very fast and intelligent he knows all the patterns of fighting so hulk must have be more attentive and active during fight.

#18 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has never shown to be 8th day juggs level, that i know off, and he will Never reach Trion level!...........

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both as strong as the plot requires them to be. Generally, the Juggernaut has a stronger base strength but both are "virtually" limitless in strength.

#20 Posted by TheManInTheSuit (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk's base strength is slightly higher than juggernaut's which already puts him at an advantage. The only thing juggernaut has that is superior to the hulk is invulnerability and the hulk has beaten him before in world war hulk I believe

#21 Posted by WorldWarHulk (6 posts) - - Show Bio

What does juggernaut have a healing factor or somthing i wasnt aware of this.

#22 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

but both are "virtually" limitless in strength.

This is the right answer as far as I'm concerned to this question of just physical strength, and the several other threads asking the same exact.

When dealing with infinite and unlimited factors, there is neither that can be " greater than " the other. It's same as asking which is less, zero or zero?

#23 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a limit to Juggs power . It's just not been confirmed. If it wasn't then why hasn't the demon taken over the other gods or done anything on a mass event level ?

#24 Posted by Teerack (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is strongest there is.

#25 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik: All those elder gods seem lazy.

#26 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGI1_rAoYPM

this is right form stan lees mouth.."just let me remind you hulks strength increases"

#27 Edited by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

They are both as strong as the plot requires them to be. Generally, the Juggernaut has a stronger base strength but both are "virtually" limitless in strength.

This.

But it's my opinion that the Hulk is stronger.

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

This.

There's a good chance but both have incredible potential and you could never really know for sure. Usually, it comes down to Juggernaut having insane durability that earns him the win over Hulk.

#30 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

#31 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

This is my interpretation as well.

#32 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

This.

There's a good chance but both have incredible potential and you could never really know for sure. Usually, it comes down to Juggernaut having insane durability that earns him the win over Hulk.

The Juggernaut's durability truly is insane. It's far higher than the Hulk's.

#33 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

This.

Indeed, I'd go as far as saying top-tier in the Marvel Universe.

#34 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Deranged Midget said:

This.

Indeed, I'd go as far as saying top-tier in the Marvel Universe.

Yes, definitely.

#35 Posted by Magneto14 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I do prefer Juggernaut , Hulk's power source is technically limitless, thus allowing him to defeat Juggernaut.

#36 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk defeated juggs in WWH. So you already have the answer.

#37 Posted by Personification (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is stronger but once juggs gain momentum, hulk will a have a hard time stopping him. But it is not impossible to stop as hulk once stopped him even though he juggs already gained momentum. so i would say hulk is stronger.

#38 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Hulk-his strength increases with rage. Meaning his strength capacity is limitless.

hulk.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

@majestic99 said:

hulk.

I know, that's what I already stated.

m99

#40 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Hulk is not stronger than Juggernaut.

fixed..... juggernaut has reached levels were he could beat thor in less than 60 sec no problem ,and no doubt could crush hulk converting him back to banner allowing juggs to squash banner forever....

#41 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@mr.obvious said:

Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut.

fixed..... juggernaut has reached levels were he could beat thor in less than 60 sec no problem ,and no doubt could crush hulk converting him back to banner allowing juggs to squash banner forever....

I'm sorry sir, but you're completely wrong. There is no way in hell Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk. Sure, he might have had some impressive feats in the past, but the Hulk's feats on strength alone far surpass them. Don't believe me, read the posts above and the Hulk's power wiki where they all agree that Hulk IS strongest.

#42 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: When has hulk ever been able man handle thor like this...

#43 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: @Mega_spidey01: @PowerHerc: can u refute my above post?

#44 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Hulk hasn't been able to do that to Thor, like...ever.

m99

#45 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody? all these hulk fans and as soon as i pull out the juggy feats they all leave! amatures.........

#46 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

The Juggernaut appears to be amped in the scans you provide, but the answer is; no, the Hulk has never done nor appeared to have been able to do to Thor what the Juggernaut is shown doing.

#47 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: yes, this is 8th day juggernaut to prove he has reached higher levels than hulk has ever shown...

#48 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

The buff one

#49 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: I don't know if 8th Day Juggernaut is stronger than World Breaker Hulk (whom we never got to see fight Thor), but Juggernaut threw Thor around like a kid.

btw: I dig your avatar. It's one of the best I've seen.

In honor of the Irish, I give you this toast:

"God bless the Irish, the men whom God made mad,

for all their wars are merry and all their songs are sad !"

#50 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc:

May the saint protect ye-

An' sorrow neglect ye,

An' bad luck to the one

That doesn't respect ye

t' all that belong to ye,

An long life t' yer honor-

That's the end of my song t' ye! lol...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.