Hulk vs Hulk (Versions battle)

#1 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to know how you think some of the most powerful iterations of the strongest one there is would fare against one another. Lets start it all off with these matchups:

World breaker vs Uni power

Maestro vs Nul

World war vs mindless

Savage vs mindless

Lets go!

#2 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4501 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#5 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

which one exactly?

#6 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I say nul (who almost beat thor (but got BFRed) would take maestro

WWH hulk would probs take mindless

World breaker takes uni (just barely)

and mindless takes savage

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

WHB STOMPS ALL

#8 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, WBH is on another level, the only other iteration I think could even take ONE punch from him is uni power (isn't he supposed to be more powerful than surfer?)

#9 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

You rang?

#10 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@AweSam said:

You rang?

Hulk thread. Aren't you a Hulk person?

#11 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

To only say I'm a hulk person would be an understatement. My vote is that Red Hulk trumps most other hulks, including savage green hulk. The only one he would have issues with is maestro hulk.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: dude, i don't think rulk could beat the WWh,

#13 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

What Rulk has is brains, and he has been able to singlehandedly kill the Defenders era intelligent Professor Hulk (see Offenders arc) While WWH was the mst brutal Hulk seen in modern times in Marvel, if he got angry enough he could loose control and go AWOL. That's an edge that gives Rulk a huge bonus if he where to battle him.

Also, Rulk survived a beating from a WorldBreaker level Hulk. If he could survive a beating fromhim, he could survive a beating from almost anybody.

#14 Posted by Flopsop200 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt there last fight in Hulk #24? If so Hulk whooped Red's ass.

World breaker vs Uni power= World Breaker

Maestro vs Nul= Nul

World war vs mindless= World War

#15 Edited by Fifthchild (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk never fought Worldbreaker Hulk. Rulk did effectively fight WWH (when Banner was regammafied at the end of the horribly named World War Hulks he was stated to be at the same levels as when he capture NY) in Loeb's final Hulk issue (he might have been Worldbreaker for a few seconds but then seemingly settled down to WWH levels). Anyway Rulk said that he was at his most powerful after draining the Cosmic Hulk Robot. He then drained Hulk and then delivered a "nuclear" punch that he though killed him. Hulk then got up and put Rulk down with a thunderclap. Pretty ridiculous showing considering what Rulk at his best has done but it is what it is.

Anyway...

World breaker vs Uni power: Worldbreaker. When Hulk had the Uni-Power it was effectively broken. In fact it came to Hulk to "remember"/copy superstrength and physical power from him. But even if that wasn't the case I'd still go with Worldbreaker.

Maestro vs Nul: Hmmm. I'd go with Nul in sheer power though Maestro could quite probably outsmart him. Maestro might be best served with trying to appeal to Hulk to internally resist Nul but then again Hulk hates Maestro more than anyone so thats probably not going to work. Maestro was supposed to be "the ultimate Hulk" at the time he was introduced but he seems a bit tame compared to some more recent versions. Just my personal feelings really.

World war vs Mindless: Probably go with WWH. Mindless might have a higher base but WWH has more focus, crazy healing etc. There were effectively two different Mindless Hulks but anyways.

Savage vs Mindless: I'd probably go with Savage. Not much pisses off Savage more than fighting a fake Hulk.

#16 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

WB

Maestro

WH

Savage

#17 Edited by Cregan_Stark (1949 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#18 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

it s acknowledged that WBH is the most powerful version of the hulk, arguing is not needed anymore.

#19 Posted by youmessinwithme (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

WB since the Uni power was broken and he didn't have full power

Nul in a big way

WH based on the fact that he can think tactically and fight with skill

Mindless too strong and even though savage is smarter than him he probably would still approach it as a straight up fist fight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.