Hulk vs Anyone???? Who can stop him???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gamma ryoshin (7 posts) - - Show Bio

in my opinion i believe the hulk and the silver surfer are the best characters in exsistance, with the hulk having the edge (slightly) anyone disagree????

#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, i do.

#3 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry stopped world war hulk

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamma ryoshin says:

"in my opinion i believe the hulk and the silver surfer are the best characters in exsistance, with the hulk having the edge (slightly) anyone disagree????"

I hate people like you and you. Superman pwns hulk wolverine pwns hulk, juggernaut pwns hulk, galactus pwns hulk, some paralazyed kid from the neck down pwns hulk. Shut the hell up hulk isn't that good. He's based off of and angry 5 year old who spilled green paint on himself and is destroying his older brothers lego town.

#5 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gamma ryoshin says:
"in my opinion i believe the hulk and the silver surfer are the best characters in exsistance, with the hulk having the edge (slightly) anyone disagree????"

I hate people like you and you. Superman pwns hulk wolverine pwns hulk, juggernaut pwns hulk, galactus pwns hulk, some paralazyed kid from the neck down pwns hulk. Shut the hell up hulk isn't that good. He's based off of and angry 5 year old who spilled green paint on himself and is destroying his older brothers lego town."

Wolverine and Juggernaut don't PWN Hulk ^_^

#6 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool won against hulk, that was pretty sad

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot says:

"zee crusher says:
"Gamma ryoshin says:
I hate people like you and you. Superman pwns hulk wolverine pwns hulk, juggernaut pwns hulk, galactus pwns hulk, some paralazyed kid from the neck down pwns hulk. Shut the hell up hulk isn't that good. He's based off of and angry 5 year old who spilled green paint on himself and is destroying his older brothers lego town."
Wolverine and Juggernaut don't PWN Hulk ^_^"

SHHHHHHHHHH Don't let him know that lol. Chances are he thinks like hulk as well especially to compare him to SS.

#8 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool stopped him briefly.

#9 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk is nowhere near SS's level or anywhere near the strongest in marvel he's not even the most powerful on marvel earth

#11 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok is one guys who can beat hulk easily any day all day.

thats right a x-man b-teamer can do it.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"Havok is one guys who can beat hulk easily any day all day. thats right a x-man b-teamer can do it. "

No...he can't.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix,Thor,Silver Sufer,Adam Warlock,Warlock,Galactus could beat Hulk.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"Vance Astro says:
"speedlgt says:
"Havok is one guys who can beat hulk easily any day all day. thats right a x-man b-teamer can do it. "
No...he can't."
well Of course you're ALWAYS right, so lets just say for FUN why cant he? I though hes beaten hulk twice, by draining his energy or something like that? last time I checked he can absorb gamma radiation I read it some where and though wow i didn't know that. So maybe u didn't know it either? but than again your ALWAYS right."

So then sight your source.I never said I was always right.Give proof that Havok can beat him.Don't make this about me.

#15 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"speedlgt says:

No...he can't."

well Of course you're ALWAYS right, so lets just say for FUN why cant he? I though hes beaten hulk twice, by draining his energy or something like that? last time I checked he can absorb gamma radiation I read it some where and though wow i didn't know that. So maybe u didn't know it either?

but than again your ALWAYS right.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"he absorbs energy, thats his power, he can drain hulk no source needed. If he didnt beat hulk twice well ok than I am wrong no big deal. so now you can try to prove that #1 havok cant drain energy #2 havok doesnt absorb power #3 that hulk kills havok before the above occur. #4 you can also try to prove that havok doesn't wear black nor have a circle of light on his chest! :D"

1.Havok doesn't drain energy...he absorbs it.

2.Why are you getting mad?

3.Everybody who can absorb energy can't absorb every single type of energy.Bishop and Ms.Marvel can't absrob Gamma Radiation so why would Havok be able to?

#17 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give you a list of who can stop Hulk, only Marvel, working my way up from the bottom.

Punisher, Captain America, Black Panther (Prep for each)

Spider-Man, Ironman (Prep for each)

Molecule Man, Sentry (Classic), The Void

The Majority of the Cosmics.

Anyone else? Yes, I just don't want to list everybody.

#18 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

he absorbs energy, thats his power, he can drain hulk no source needed. If he didnt beat hulk twice well ok than I am wrong no big deal.

so now you can try to prove that

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"I'll give you a list of who can stop Hulk, only Marvel, working my way up from the bottom. Punisher, Captain America, Black Panther (Prep for each) Spider-Man, Ironman (Prep for each) Molecule Man, Sentry (Classic), The Void The Majority of the Cosmics. Anyone else? Yes, I just don't want to list everybody."

I agree with most of who you said except for the Punisher.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"Q*Bert can stop him because he's green, but ironically, David Banner can stop him easily "

LMFAO!

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"I'll give you a list of who can stop Hulk, only Marvel, working my way up from the bottom. Punisher, Captain America, Black Panther (Prep for each) Spider-Man, Ironman (Prep for each) Molecule Man, Sentry (Classic), The Void The Majority of the Cosmics. Anyone else? Yes, I just don't want to list everybody."
I agree with most of who you said except for the Punisher."
Nah, I can argue that Punisher will develop or find some kind of matter eating weapon and destroy the Hulk with that or that Frank will do something like that or bombard Hulk with knockout gas which has proven successful before."

Wait...are we talking about Normal Hulk or the most recent Hulk? Because if knockout gas could take down WWH,Tony would have had to build that lazer.

#22 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Q*Bert can stop him because he's green, but ironically, David Banner can stop him easily

#23 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Kain Echnida says:

Nah, I can argue that Punisher will develop or find some kind of matter eating weapon and destroy the Hulk with that or that Frank will do something like that or bombard Hulk with knockout gas which has proven successful before.

#24 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
Nah, I can argue that Punisher will develop or find some kind of matter eating weapon and destroy the Hulk with that or that Frank will do something like that or bombard Hulk with knockout gas which has proven successful before."
Wait...are we talking about Normal Hulk or the most recent Hulk? Because if knockout gas could take down WWH,Tony would have had to build that lazer."

It could be done technically. It would just need a higher dosage. NOTHING is impervious to knockout gas, except cosmics of course. I say it can be done, we just didn't see it.

#25 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"Q*Bert can stop him because he's green, but ironically, David Banner can stop him easily "

ROFL. I love Q-Bert, he's so cute! :)

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
Wait...are we talking about Normal Hulk or the most recent Hulk? Because if knockout gas could take down WWH,Tony would have had to build that lazer."
It could be done technically. It would just need a higher dosage. NOTHING is impervious to knockout gas, except cosmics of course. I say it can be done, we just didn't see it."

I don't know about that.

#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is not unstoppable man.

#28 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2502/83399-silver-surfer_400.jpg
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2502/120820-silver-surfer_400.jpg"

There you go=).

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8056/supesvshulk18sq.jpg"

Nobody said Hulk was unstoppable.And crossovers mean nothing.

#31 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks at the last two posts by Braniac.

Whoa! Hulk is getting owned!

#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

I can

#34 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is overrated, simple as that. Quite frankly, it's not that hard to stop him. Sure, not everyone can do it, but all Hulk has is strength, invulnerability, and a healing factor.

#35 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
It could be done technically. It would just need a higher dosage. NOTHING is impervious to knockout gas, except cosmics of course. I say it can be done, we just didn't see it."
I don't know about that."

Hulk is just a really powerful man, and that's about it. I can see Punisher doing it. Just up the concentration on the sedatives and it's easy as pie.

#36 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void can

#37 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry CAN but didnt

#38 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
I don't know about that."

Hulk is just a really powerful man, and that's about it. I can see Punisher doing it. Just up the concentration on the sedatives and it's easy as pie."

I think that with enough prep Punisher could do it as well, he just needs a weapon powerful enough.

#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

in the case of punisher,he did in punisher kills marvel,what he did is he place a tracer on hulk,followed to an ally were he was asleep as bruce banner and shot him,why waste your time find ways to kill hulk and get him when his is puny banner.

#41 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"If anyone puts superman vs hulk. If it is sliver age superman like this one this is what will happen.
#42 Posted by AnDrEj (8 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILDERS for those who haven't read "World War Hulk": Wow you ppl are all being really ridiculous with "Hulk got beat this and hulk lost to him" when all that matters is the present. In the most recent comics with World War Hulk, the hulk not only wipes the floor with Blackbolt (supposedly the 2nd strongest being in marvel), Ironman (hulkbuster), Dr.Strange (powered by demon), the entire X-men and Fantastic four teams, Hercules but also defeats THE sentry (power of a million exploding suns) AND STILL gets stronger with his betrayal. AND FINALLY they stopped him when he gave himself in and LET them capture him. I don't see how to dispute the fact that The Hulk PWNED the entire marvel lineup when they even had like 48 HOURS to prepare. He gave them a warning for god sakes.

P.S. Superman gets his power from ONE sun correct? If the sentry has the power of ONE MILLION EXPLODING suns AND the hulk defeated him......ummm u can figure out the rest

#43 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry doesnot have the power of a million expolding suns.

#44 Posted by AnDrEj (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the comics and it actually says he does.

#45 Posted by Bouncing Boy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

It always comes down to the Hulk vs Thor. Only Thor, Sentry and the fully powered Juggernaut can go toe to toe with the Hulk as he proved during WWH that no one in the marvel universe can go more than a few seconds with him.

#46 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

So me a picture of him actually showing he has that power.

#47 Posted by Bouncing Boy (24 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

brainiac 1.0 says:

"If anyone puts superman vs hulk. If it is sliver age superman like this one this is what will happen.
"

Why don't you show the punch from the Hulk that sent Superman flying for miles before he landed during this same fight.
#48 Edited by AnDrEj (8 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15343224aGjw5Tc    Watch that little clip there.

Also here's a quick image I found. Also I'm sure The Sentry knows how to "channel" his power so that he doesn't destroy the whole earth in the process.

caption

#49 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the big X sentry created. Post it again.

#50 Posted by AnDrEj (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Is my image not loading or something?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.