Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk villains Marvel should bring back....

Avatar image for megaginsengking
    MegaGinsengKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now that Marvel Has brought back PAD's the Maestro from obscurity and given him a big push,

it made me wonder about whatever other Hulk villains we have not seen in a while. I would like to see

the return of some other PAD villians and ones from other creators. So I would like to see some of these

guys come back: THE GLOB, THE DARK CRAWLER, THE MISSING LINK, HALF-LIFE, GLORIAN,

PROFESSOR KRONUS, GALAXY MASTER, MONGU, MAN-BEAST, ZERON, CRYPTO-MAN, THE METAL MASTER,

and IT THE LIVING COLOSSUS.

MegaGinsengKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What other villains who you like to see come back?

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By phantomjolt

Xenmu,hiro kala, bruces father, nul-the spirit inside the hammer, the red king but this time as a new herald of galactus Miek, armagedon.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GreenScar1990

Lord Armageddon and the Troyjan Empire

Dark Sorceress Umar

The U-Foes

Hiro-Kala

Other than those few, we need a whole new set of villains for the Hulk's rogues gallery.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Hiro kala has hands down the most untapped potential out of all his rogues.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see the U-foes comeback and be as powerful as they where in their encounters with Hulk. Hiro Kala is a good choice but i am not sure i wanna see a sad and sappy Hulk. It would be cool if we saw Hulks father the way we did in the Chaos war. Other then that there where also some cool and powerful foes already mentioned here, but personally i would love new villains to be created for Hulk.

Vista was a good start, a powerful foe with a personal history with Hulk. Gammon could have been awesome if he wasn't literally abandoned and we will probably never see him again.

MegaGinsengKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MONGU, BI-BEAST, MAN-BULL, UMBU the UNLIVING, XEMNU, and Hulk has not fought ZZZAX for a while....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.