Hulk Strength level (Avengers Movie)

  • 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Pyrogram (40779 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Yeah, But Laflux said about a All out no holes barred so I just helped, Thor killed three with a single lighting strike >:P But hulk is stronger physically, without an argument.

#52 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Yeah, But Laflux said about a All out no holes barred so I just helped, Thor killed three with a single lighting strike >:P But hulk is stronger physically, without an argument.

I can agree to that........for now >:)

#53 Posted by laflux (16770 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Fact xD

@theacidskull said:

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Fact xD

DO NOT DEFY MY FLAWLESS LOGIC!

As funny as this skirmish is, I would like to point out that I do think that Avengers Hulk is stronger than Avengers Thor, even if it isn't by much. Thor was holding back on Hulk in the Hellicarrier but he needed Two arms to stop one of the Hulk's. Even if he isn't going all out, I'd say that is enough to say that Hulk is stronger. Also, if Thor is stronger than Hulk, then honestly Hulk would be a liability and kinda pointless. Thor is smarter than Hulk (Not Banner) and has much more versatility thanks to his hammer (The reason why he would win in an all out fight).

H2H- Hulk wins in an entertaining fight.

All out no holes barred- Thor traps Hulk in a tornado and hits him relentlessly with Lightning.

Don't forget that Hulk One-shotted a giant monster with one hand :P

For me that only reflects well on Thor. A Hulk at base just after transformation, effortlessly one shotted the giant Monster, while Thor was able to hold of an Enraged Hulk's hand with two of arms, while trying to reason with him. I think Thor could do something similar- even if he is a bit weaker :P

#54 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Fact xD

@theacidskull said:

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Fact xD

DO NOT DEFY MY FLAWLESS LOGIC!

As funny as this skirmish is, I would like to point out that I do think that Avengers Hulk is stronger than Avengers Thor, even if it isn't by much. Thor was holding back on Hulk in the Hellicarrier but he needed Two arms to stop one of the Hulk's. Even if he isn't going all out, I'd say that is enough to say that Hulk is stronger. Also, if Thor is stronger than Hulk, then honestly Hulk would be a liability and kinda pointless. Thor is smarter than Hulk (Not Banner) and has much more versatility thanks to his hammer (The reason why he would win in an all out fight).

H2H- Hulk wins in an entertaining fight.

All out no holes barred- Thor traps Hulk in a tornado and hits him relentlessly with Lightning.

Don't forget that Hulk One-shotted a giant monster with one hand :P

For me that only reflects well on Thor. A Hulk at base just after transformation, effortlessly one shotted the giant Monster, while Thor was able to hold of an Enraged Hulk's hand with two of arms, while trying to reason with him. I think Thor could do something similar- even if he is a bit weaker :P

Thor was just a better fighter than hulk, physically it was clear who was tougher. and the damn staff was controlling him.

#55 Posted by Pyrogram (40779 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: How awesomer/strange would it have looked if Thor punched the thing out xD

#56 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: @pyrogram:

That's all nice and pretty but we can all agree that Superman is the strongest one there is. ;)

(Leaves like a douche to avoid getting his hands dirty in the flame war that he just started)

Online
#57 Posted by Pyrogram (40779 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: How awesomer/strange would it have looked if Thor punched the thing out xD

Mhhhhh delicious.

@theacidskull: @pyrogram:

That's all nice and pretty but we can all agree that Superman is the strongest one there is. ;)

(Leaves like a douche to avoid getting his hands dirty in the flame war that he just started)

MUST.RESIST.OBVIOUS.BATE!

#59 Posted by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too sure that there's a clear distinction of physicality between Thor and Hulk. Obviously, Hulk is going to be displayed as the "stronger" one as he's larger and more brutish, while Thor had no intention of seriously fighting Hulk, merely restraining him which evidently didn't work. Outside of the main fight in the hanger, we saw nothing else except Thor diving for cover and Hulk leaping at the jet fighter. If one blow from Thor staggered Hulk completely, it's pretty easy to imagine what several might've done if landed in succession.

But it is safe to say Hulk is the more brutish and potentially stronger character.

Moderator
#60 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

If that was easy i would hate to see what you consider hard, considering it took quite some time for Thor to charge up his lightning and to continuously attack them until 2 of them exploded.

IMO it's more impressive taking down one of those things with a single punch besides nothing stops the Hulk from jump to 10 of those taking them all out each with a single blow.

#61 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh to the fan boy that said thor hit hulk with everything he had everything .... did you watch thor... did you see when thor destroyed the rainow bridge with one blow causing earthquakes and tidal waves.. thats thor kind of not holding back......

if thor had hit hulk anything like that it would be game over.....

so please stop

#62 Edited by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

sigh to the fan boy that said thor hit hulk with everything he had everything .... did you watch thor... did you see when thor destroyed the rainow bridge with one blow causing earthquakes and tidal waves.. thats thor kind of not holding back......

if thor had hit hulk anything like that it would be game over.....

so please stop

Hulk can take anything, including Thor's best shots.

#63 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: ha ha ha ok man.....

anyone with common sense knows that that blow thor used to shatter the rainbow bridge would have finished hulk.... easy ... you hulk boys are funny anyway ... my point is in avengers thor was not trying to damage hulk....

#64 Posted by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin:

And anything Thor can do, Hulk can do better.

#65 Posted by Zardu (346 posts) - - Show Bio

That's hard to say. As far as I've seen, these worms consist mainly of organic tissue. The rest is an armor. Perhaps an example will help. A blue whale:

Length: 23 - 33 m

Weight: 100 - 200 t

I guess the worms are longer than 33 m. Thus, they also weigh more than 100 - 200 tons. If one adds the metal armor to this, then you can imagine how much weight it could be.

Another question is: How could Hulk stop the worm without being pushed away? The worm is much heavier than he.

#66 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@dum529001: ha ha ha ok man.....

anyone with common sense knows that that blow thor used to shatter the rainbow bridge would have finished hulk.... easy ... you hulk boys are funny anyway ... my point is in avengers thor was not trying to damage hulk....

This coming from the guy who goes on every thor forum to cry about how thor gets beat up and hulk is somehow a god?

when was the last time you picked up a comic?

#67 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@dum529001: ha ha ha ok man.....

anyone with common sense knows that that blow thor used to shatter the rainbow bridge would have finished hulk.... easy ... you hulk boys are funny anyway ... my point is in avengers thor was not trying to damage hulk....

This coming from the guy who goes on every thor forum to cry about how thor gets beat up and hulk is somehow a god?

when was the last time you picked up a comic?

who are you?

the topic of this thread is.... a discussion about avengers movie hulks strength level...

do you have the mental capacity to discuss that topic, and forget the gay crush you have on me?

try that... ok?

ps don't reply directly to me because I wont .. respond to you....

CMartin

#68 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin said:

@theacidskull said:

@cmartin said:

@dum529001: ha ha ha ok man.....

anyone with common sense knows that that blow thor used to shatter the rainbow bridge would have finished hulk.... easy ... you hulk boys are funny anyway ... my point is in avengers thor was not trying to damage hulk....

This coming from the guy who goes on every thor forum to cry about how thor gets beat up and hulk is somehow a god?

when was the last time you picked up a comic?

who are you?

the topic of this thread is.... a discussion about avengers movie hulks strength level...

do you have the mental capacity to discuss that topic, and forget the gay crush you have on me?

try that... ok?

ps don't reply directly to me because I wont .. respond to you....

CMartin

PFFFFAHAHAHAHHAHAH XD you're hilarious kid.

anyways , it still doesn't change the fact that you go on every damn hulk thread and cry about how thor isn't the super duper celestial god you want him to be. seriously, every time i see the name Cmartin in the activity section i go " oh not this guy again".

also you're kinda proving that your just another fan boy who insults people because he can't produce a proper response.

i didn't avoid the topic, i mentioned how you probably haven't picked up a comic book in a long time, otherwise you'd know that thors current characterization is good.

But since you WANT me to 'stay true to the topic" , Hulk physically one-shotted a huge shatari monster snake, with a single blow. STRENGTH wise, hulk is superior, what thor did with mjolnir doesn't really convey as a raw Strength feat. that sound logical to you?

#69 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin:

Strength wise Thor had to use both hands to hold back one of Hulks hands. Or is this another one of those "Thor is holding back" because that crap applies only to Thors lightning since nothing stops him from holding Hulk back with 1 hand IF HE COULD. It's not like the SHIELDS flying ship they where on would fall apart if he did.

I still remember the thread in which in one post you bitched about how Hulk and Thor are suppose to be physically equal than go on telling in the next post how Thor is physically stronger, comedy gold.

#70 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

@cmartin:

Strength wise Thor had to use both hands to hold back one of Hulks hands. Or is this another one of those "Thor is holding back" because that crap applies only to Thors lightning since nothing stops him from holding Hulk back with 1 hand IF HE COULD. It's not like the SHIELDS flying ship they where on would fall apart if he did.

I still remember the thread in which in one post you bitched about how Hulk and Thor are suppose to be physically equal than go on telling in the next post how Thor is physically stronger, comedy gold.

yeah comedy gold I dont know what came over me...I mean where would i get an idea like that from that hulk and thor aare equals strength wise...

go sit in a corner kid

none could move the other after hrs of struggling...

now go away

#71 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I say maybe 20-30 tons, honestly. If he was at a higher level, I think he could have thrown that flying armored worm.

And on top of that, Thor owned him... even though Hulk did get some pretty funny revenge.

#72 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin:

Perfect, now look what the little troll stated here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/hulk-187/who-s-physically-stronger-hulk-or-thor-1455620/

Can't stay consistent in your trolling can you? Also why are you bringing comics from a single writers perspective in a thread that's about their movie versions?

GTFO, trolling time is over.

@kramotz

Owned him? Where? You mean at the time where Hulk was throwing him around like a ragdoll before the jet plane came and saved him?

#73 Edited by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: ... how am i a troll... why because i think thor is equaland stronger than hulk....

thats my opinion and my perspective.... ass face.... go look up the definition of a troll ...

the fact that you have derailed a thread and tried to make it personal... and shoot insults ....at me..makes you a troll...

you remember me...but I dont even remember or know who ... the hell you are...

because you think hulk is stronger.. and your opinion differs to mine.... should i then label ... you a troll...typical fanboy...

also genius why are you posting a link of me saying thor is stronger.. dumbass Ive stated over and over again thorIMO is stronger.....????? its not a hidden fact

please run head first into a wall at top speed....

kind regards

#74 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin:

You are a troll because you purposely downplay everything about the Hulk and because you say different things from one post to the next. One time you say they are equal in strength the next you say Thor is stronger just because of the outcry of the butthurt fanboy in you.

You are derailing the post and purposely agitating everyone you can in this thread, not even your own thor fellow fans would accept your troll ass.

I remember you because in this entire form i haven't seen a bigger and more offended troll than you, how could i forget your dumb posts, they are legendary. You don't remember me because i don't make an assclown of myself like you do.

Genius child... i posted that thread because in that thread you posted 2 different things in one post you say Thor is stronger than you go on to say they are equal and still you do the same thing here, how can you be that stupid? I would say the same thing to you, to go run up to a wall at top speed but i am afraid you might actually do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.