Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk Strength Increase Rate

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MasterKungFu

Just out of curiosity how long would it take for Hulk to surpass these characters physically if he starts from base? No amps for the characters. Be reasonable.

Abomination

Kurse

Solomon Grundy

Namor (full hydration)

Hercules

Thanos

Tyrant (depowered)

All-Star Superman

Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Destroyer Armour (full Asgard control)

Trion Juggernaut

Galactus (full power)

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

68 minutes

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not been reading hulk for a year now... is there a steady increase rate for his strenght that I don't know about?

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only ones I see him surpassing at all are Abomination, Namor, Hercules (Kurse & Destroyer maybe as well?). Don't agree with the idea that his strength is limitless because I don't think his anger is. The WWH storyline pretty much showed him at the angriest he could ever be (in the sense that what on earth else could possibly make him angrier).

He'd surpass Abomination and Namor pretty quickly (isn't he stronger than Namor at base anyway?). Hercules would take a while, long enough that Hercules would have a good chance of putting him down before he matched him.

NeroFr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can overwhelmed all of them except of Destroyer, Trion Juggy and Galactus full-fed...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.