Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

hulk's power level is increased in his new tv series

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

hulk and the agents of smash shows more powerful and destructive hulk than previous animations does. by the way, i hope he s gonna turn into a worlbreaker in some episodes, considering the storyline where skaar is born.......and skaar is a son of WORLDBREAKER.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you mean? Skaar already exists. Do you mean a flash back ep or something?

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no , i mean they are partly using the events of worldbreaker as a back-story of new episodes of hulk.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JonSmith

Ugh... I find it amazing that somehow they managed to make the Hulk really powerful and destructive, bring in Skaar, She-Hulk, etc, and yet STILL managed to kill any interest I might have in the show before the first episode even AIRED.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.