Hulk...Raped???

#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11816 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm... Okay so I'm on Tv tropes the other day and I'm checking out a particularly interesting Trope called Accidental Pornomancer

For those of you who're wondering the trope is basically a guy who isn't looking for sex find it.

Anyway while on the trope I got to the comic section where Hulk name pops up,which make since if you consider the fact that despite being the Guy who want to be left alone Bruce/Hulk get around.While reading the trope also states that Hulk was raped by an Extradimensional Eldritch Abomination Queen.on two separate occasions

So I got to know....i..is that true.did that really happen or was that troper just over exaggerating something or what ?

Also while on that trope spiderman named also popped up saying that he was impregnated by The Queen is that true?

#2 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio

This never happened, i have NO idea why you'd believe this either -________-

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

......What??

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

No wonder Hulk is always angry. He's crying out for help!

#5 Posted by ShadowX (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are talking about when Thundra forcefully took hulks dna to create lyra. Which depending on.how she took the dna sample it could be rape

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx said:

I think they are talking about when Thundra forcefully took hulks dna to create lyra. Which depending on.how she took the dna sample it could be rape

yeah, but it was from a kiss, so technically it sin't.

#7 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

no one wants to join you on your tropes thingy- we'll all thank you to quit posting garbage to stir up interest

#8 Edited by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

.... And now I'm picturing a naked Hulk curled up in a corner, mumbling "Hulk strongest one there is" through tears.

Thanks for that.

#9 Edited by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hulk no mean to lead you on, Hulk always wear very tight jeans"

"You make Hulk feel uncomfortable"

"Don't touch Hulk there"

"Hulk suddenly feel sleeeepy...."

"Hulk wake up and find shirt ripped off and pants unbottoned"

"Hulk not sure if rape or not, Hulk always dress this way"

#10 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13591 posts) - - Show Bio

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13591 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

yes and no, he only lasted a few minutes and wasn't all that enthusiastic at first.

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

yes and no, he only lasted a few minutes and wasn't all that enthusiastic at first.

Doesn't matter, Had Sex

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13591 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

yes and no, he only lasted a few minutes and wasn't all that enthusiastic at first.

Doesn't matter, Had Sex

lol

#15 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha oh man Acid Skull is gonna kill me for this but I can't resist....

#16 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Hahaha oh man Acid Skull is gonna kill me for this but I can't resist....

#17 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Alak (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

yes and no, he only lasted a few minutes and wasn't all that enthusiastic at first.

Doesn't matter, Had Sex

lol

Aw man, Hulk, you should've done better than that. Go world breaker on her! Maybe she should've gone with Hercules instead...

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (38229 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@theacidskull said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

are we talking about when Hulk did the nasty with Umar?

That was more of HULK BEING A BAWS rather than getting raped.

yes and no, he only lasted a few minutes and wasn't all that enthusiastic at first.

Doesn't matter, Had Sex

lol

Aw man, Hulk, you should've done better than that. Go world breaker on her! Maybe she should've gone with Hercules instead...

Moderator
#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18273 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Inverno (13328 posts) - - Show Bio

...

Wut..?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.