Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk Questions and aswers

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you have any Hulk questions leave them here

I have one- Is the seperated bannerless hulk more powerful then the normal hulk?

And was hulk seperated from banner during the secret wars?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

1. Depends who's writing, sometimes he's stronger, sometimes hes weaker

2. No, banner was controlling hulk throughout the secret wars

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Depends who's writing, sometimes he's stronger, sometimes hes weaker

2. No, banner was controlling hulk throughout the secret wars

thanks m8 :D

rk1213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got a question about hulk and couldn't find the answer. People say the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. But wouldn't his mind collapse from too much anger? I thought the gamma radiation only gave him strength according to his rage and physical healing? I couldn't find anywhere that says it also gave his mind the ability to withstand infinite rage as well?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rk1213: No writer has ever addressed or even thought about this argument to my knowledge. Hulks mind doesn't seem to be affected by his levels of anger though his state of mind can affect his levels of anger.

Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rk1213:

I think you're conflating anger with rage. In most cases, someone who is angry will be enraged, but not always. The Hulk is usually raging after getting angry, but as we saw with the "gravage/WWH" version recently, he can control his extreme anger and channel it in other ways besides pure rage. His stats are still continuously amping as he gets angrier though, with or without the overt rage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.