Hulk persona taxonomy

#1 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Has one already been made with respect to his Green Scar and World Breaker forms?

#2 Edited by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I should clarify: I generally believed that there was a linear connection between the three primary Banner personas; Bruce Banner, Grey Hulk (aka Joe Fixit), and the Savage Hulk. Then you have merged Hulk which combines the three entities along with the "ideal self" form called the Professor Hulk. Where does Green Scar and World Breaker fit into this chain?

What's the difference between Green Scar and "Gravage" Hulk? For example.

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner has hundreds of Hulk personalities. Savage, Fixit and Professor are just the more dominant ones.

#4 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

As a chain I would not consider.

Differences between the Green Scar and "Gravage" Hulk.

The first Gravage Hulk was invulnerable (with exceptions such as adamantium)

The first Gravage hulk was forgetful

Erse the Graven Hulk was very ista biel (many things were the transformation aulösen).

Green Scar retains all powers once achieved.

Green Scar can also act in the body of banners.

Green Scar loved another woman.

#5 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boy,

Bruce Banner, Mindless Hulk, Savage Hulk, Gravage, Prof Hulk, Devil Hulk, Maestro, Joe Fixit, WW/WB Hulk on second though, fuck this go here http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/incarnations.html

#6 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like there isn't much of a difference between gravage and green scar, the latter seems like a title he went by when he was gravage in space.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Biza: Let's tone down the language mate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.