Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk Live-Action TV Series Question?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

How would a Hulk Live-Action T.V series be like? CGI is expensive.Their budget would be like between 2 million or 3 million dollars per episode.Would they just hire a body-builder for the role instead so they can save money(lol)?I mean can Hulk fit in a live-action t.v series well?

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

hulk tv series is one of those ill-fated things that i don't think will ever get off the ground

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skunkstein

I honestly have no idea how they would do it....

They could in the 70s and 80s, because having Lou pumped up, painted green being the Hulk was acceptable back then, but honestly it isnt today, i would proberly like it due to the homage of the 70s, but having a roided up bodybuilder painted green would make the show flop just as certainly as a frat house party with unlimited Jägermeister turns into one hella of a time...

I have a lot of visions of how they could make the show... but none of those make a fun series, a good Hulk series with acceptable good amount of Hulk action is years away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

As much as I would love a live action Hulk TV series it would probably fail. Hulk needs a lot of action and that is something a TV series could not provide because of the low budget

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moywar700

It's gonna be a character drive story with drama.It's much cheaper that way. CGI Hulk is gonna be used sparely.When Hulk does his big leaps, it's gonna be fast and blurry,it's much cheaper that way instead of having real-time.

I wonder if fight good scene can be doable on a T.V show budget?

Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Retro_Metro

With our technology we can make him rebuild him just as big as he was in the 70's. Hahaha!!!

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By xxxddd

@TheAcidSkull: I'd rather it:

1. Be a cinematic animation, like this:

2. Be a mini series that leads into a revamped avengers series

3. Have the Hulk look likethisorthis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.