Hulk is finally lifting Mjolnir !

• 85 results
#51 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPhoenix said:

@cmartin said:

@GreenScar1990 said:

Hulk does lift Mjolnir.

I've got proof.

Though whether it's because he's worthy or that he overpowered the enchantment remains to be seen.

Official pics from Walter Simonson himself!

And for the hypocrites/haters of the Hulk, like Old_Chris & Cmartin, if you don't like it go elsewhere. Nobody asked to hear your baised opinions. It amazes me how haters, especially so-called fans of Thor & Superman, always degrade and underestimate the Hulk's power when compared to those who are his equals like Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, etc.

So i should not have an opinion because it differs to your oh brother where do you kdds get your logic from ... i will say what i want regarding hulk or thor dont like it

a. dont read it

b. read it and have a cry into your pillow before you go to bed....

you said all that and here i am stating my opinion anyway..... what now?

should i tell you what to type..... because your opinion differs to mine... does that make you a hater....

please run head first into a wall .... see if that takes you out of the dream world you live in .. if you think you can tell me what to say

LOL is it your time of the month?

just putting things in perspective... thats all

#52 Posted by GreenScar1990 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even going to dignify that with a response. Regardless, I'm hoping for a entertaining arch for Hulk as he teams-up with Thor. I'm hoping for some epic action and fun.

#53 Posted by MrPhoenix (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990: This exactly, but instead of looking forward to this team up people bring up

the the rivalry between both and start unnecessary arguments.

#54 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: It's not an issue of strength, it's an issue of character. The Hulk has to be a worth individual to hold it, otherwise the magic prevents that.

#55 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Just gotta say... damn, I love Walt Simonson's artwork.

#56 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk wearing pants that fit and wielding Mjolnir! Next thing you know he's gonna have a robot sidekick!

#57 Posted by cmartin (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

@kgb725: It's not an issue of strength, it's an issue of character. The Hulk has to be a worth individual to hold it, otherwise the magic prevents that.

this

#58 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmartin: There is no such thing as 100%. If Hulk is comparable to the power Gem then it is possible. Every barrier can be broken. I was a big fan of avoiding this issue because I like both Thor and Hulk but I guess it is inevitable.

#59 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990: These scans have me intrigued because the second one is thor in his classic costume. Anyone else notice that?

#60 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Differentology (33 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be good if the hulk doesnt lift it and Banner does. Now that would be something to read about!

#62 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Fernando is such an internet warrior it's funny XD "you wanted to play rough" What? We're not in a boxing match here it's debating something to do with COMICS. And to be honest most of us here are fats nerds anyway so no one on this site is really tough in real life, me probably included. Anyway I want to see them finally going past worldbreaker and turn into devil hulk! Now that would be interesting to see!

#63 Posted by Fifthchild (618 posts) - - Show Bio

From the latest issue i'm guessing that Banner's lab does something that accidentally removes the enchantment, leading to Hulk lifting it.

They have a sliver of enchanted uru that Thor gave Tony Stark. Banner wants to examine it to try and understand what "enchanted" means at a molecular level.

#64 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fifthchild said:

From the latest issue i'm guessing that Banner's lab does something that accidentally removes the enchantment, leading to Hulk lifting it.

They have a sliver of enchanted uru that Thor gave Tony Stark. Banner wants to examine it to try and understand what "enchanted" means at a molecular level.

There will most likely be a catch though :P

#65 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that Banner tech will be able to undo the enchantment cos magic especially Skyfather uber magic is shown to trump science, I would love it if Thor hands Hulk the hammer seeing that he is worthy. I would far prefer a hulk/Thor friendship than a rivalry and since Hulk seems to be following the path of the warrior that seems like a possibility.

#66 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#67 Posted by GreenScar1990 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Proof that Hulk does indeed lift Thor's hammer Mjolnir and uses it to... SMASH!!!!!!

EXCLUSIVE: A first look at Walter Simonson's "Indestructible Hulk" #7 pages

#68 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hulk.....WORTHY!!!" Those words brought a huge smile to my face !

#69 Posted by alexandrinus (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i guess by this time everybody knows that he did not lift Mjolnir.

#70 Edited by w0nd (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexandrinus: yup and most of the people were no where to be found when the truth came out?

#71 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

I hope it's justified in that Banner's new noble intentions, channeled through the way he unleashes the Hulk, is what allows him to lift it. Not just brute strength.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

Z I J U U N

#72 Edited by Bezza (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hulk but am not sure I'm happy with this. I think Mjolnir should be out of reach for anyone other than Thor. Its not supposed to be a strength thing. I just think some things are off limits. Hulk does seem to have been amped up over the years, its weird, because Stan Lee penned Thor to the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe. However, I think due to Hulks immense popularity, over the years he has morphed into a more powerful character, culminating in WW Hulks' WB version.

For the record, I'm def not one of the Hulk haters. Over on the Superman forum, I'm currently challenging Superman fans to explain exactly how Superman can KO hulk, coz I'm not sure how its done. I would just prefer it if Mjolnir was unliftable by any but Thor.

#73 Posted by Oscars94 (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk didn't actually lift it. He was just hitching a ride when Thor called Mjornir to him.

#74 Posted by Jimishim12 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, Hulk can finally move on up to Thor level feats and be reconized as a strongest one there is.

#75 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow after reading through this thread I think Thor fanboys are the worst.

#76 Edited by Jayc1324 (12814 posts) - - Show Bio

So did hulk actually lift the hammer yet

#77 Posted by seekquaze (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayc1324 said:

So did hulk actually lift the hammer yet

No, any image of the Hulk lifting the hammer is either a dream, fake, Thor actually lifting it, or Thor mentally summoning the hammer.

#78 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (423 posts) - - Show Bio

For those that don't know yet Hulk doesn't actually lift the Hammer up,turns out it was simply Thor summoming the Hammer and Hulk going along for the ride, lol at Hulk fanboys thinking Hulk can and should be able to lift Thors hammer,even Thor was laughing at Hulk when he realized Hulk thought he had lifted the hammer.

#79 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophisticated_ignorance: Everyone already knows it's not Hulk lifting the hammer but Thor calling it, lol at Thor fanboy stating the obvious and being extremely late to boot.

#80 Posted by JetiiMitra (8715 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

@sophisticated_ignorance: Everyone already knows it's not Hulk lifting the hammer but Thor calling it, lol at Thor fanboy stating the obvious and being extremely late to boot.

Oh, funny.

#81 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* I was so excited making this thread

#82 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@JetiiMitra: You should see my routine at the giggling donkey.

#83 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj said:

How am I am fanboy? I like both Thor and Hulk, but the people who think Hulk should be able to lift Thors hammer are ridiculous, and deserve mocking.

#84 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophisticated_ignorance: Before the issue came out all ppl had was a preview that shows Hulk holding Miljonir in the air, yelling that he is worthy so it's not hard to see why people would conclude he would lift it, heck we got about as many Thor fanboys angry thinking that Hulk actually lifted as we had Hulk fanboys thinking he had lifted. Though most of them believed it was through some other way not just pure strength. In the end you are very late to the party trying to mock people that where just going of from what the preview gave them.

#85 Posted by arthurkerr (585 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenscar1990: I do not see a issue with the Hulk being worthy because what the Norse think is worthy is a warrior spirit not some girl scout selling female in a dress going door to door trying to get a badge. I think the Hulk has more then enough warrior spirit for anybody.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.