Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk is finally lifting Mjolnir !

• 85 results
    kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kgb725

hulk is lifting mjolnir in an upcoming indestructible hulk issue thoughts and post scans please

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By Teerack

@kgb725: Been done a long time ago. Hulk was able to lift the hammer by force and then it turned back into a stick.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrPhoenix

@kgb725: Are you sure? i've only seen hulk attempting to lift it on the cover, have you actually seen it happen?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JonSmith

I hope it's justified in that Banner's new noble intentions, channeled through the way he unleashes the Hulk, is what allows him to lift it. Not just brute strength.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By GreenScar1990

I can see an intelligent Hulk lifting the hammer for a noble purpose. I could defend the notion of the Green Scar Hulk in "Planet Hulk", or a similar incarnation lifting Thor's hammer to save the Nine Realms, for example. I'm hoping that this is a sign that we are soon to see a smarter Hulk that is worthy enough to wield Thor's hammer Mjolnir.

There are a couple of ways this could go down (if it does go down):

1. We may finally see a talking, motivated, intelligent Hulk in Mark Waid's Indestructible Hulk. One that fits the above scenario and is a worthy “Viking Warrior” in the eye of Odin.

2. We may see Hulk amp up to the point that he breaks Odin's enchantment and lifts the hammer of his own volition. However, my main concern with this is that this should only occur if Hulk is hitting insane WB levels of power.

Now, the plot would need to be well written, and extremely intense, with Hulk at crazy levels of power for true buy-in. If Hulk once again grows strong enough to shatter worlds just by walking on them, then Marvel could sell the idea of Hulk overpowering such a legendary magical force, and thus be able to lift Mjolnir.

There needs to be a VERY strong motivator at play to sell why he would be able to break a Pantheon Leader's (and one of Marvel’s most iconic) enchantments. It should take epic levels of power for him to do so. Judging from the character of the Hulk and his unique powerset, I do believe it is very possible for he could warp reality and overcome Mjolnir's enchantment. But I expect the writer, Mark Waid, to show us what would drive the Hulk to that level of power.

However, if Marvel's current think-tank allows modern Hulk to simply growl a few times and then lift Mjolnir with a smile, with no explanation as to how this occurred, and without first having him hit levels of rage that are akin to Heart of the Monster…

Then Marvel would do Thor an immense injustice.

And they would bring a level of heat down on the Jade Giant that would likewise do Hulk fans an immense injustice.

I believe that Hulk's potential along with his past feats of directly affecting magic with his bare hands would allow for such a feat to occur if written correctly. Limitless potential is just that. But that said; if Hulk amps up enough to lift Mjolnir, then he really should be stronger, at least World-Breaker levels of sheer power, than any version of Hulk that has tried the same in the past and failed.

Bottom line.

I'm hoping that the story arch is either written very well if it's a strength feat; or it is a sign of the return of an intelegent and worthy Hulk akin to what we all enjoyed near the end of Greg Pak's "Planet Hulk".

Old_Chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Old_Chris

Hulks character just continues to get lamer.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By evilvegeta74
    Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fifthchild

We dont really know whats happening yet in this arc. From the ammount of promotion thats been done around it however, it does appear that Hulk will indeed be lifting Mjolnir but prob not through strength or anything else particularly interesting so its all a bit meh for me.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cmartin

@Old_Chris said:

Hulks character just continues to get lamer.

exactly hulk used to be a decent character marvel ruined the character ... allowing hulk to beat all heroes at once (minus thor)....no sweat...

hes allow to beat anyone anyhow.... im waiting for marvel to write a story when he gets so mad he breaks the sun.....

laaaaaaaaame character ... lamest in marvel at the moment

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GreenScar1990

Hulk does lift Mjolnir.

I've got proof.

Though whether it's because he's worthy or that he overpowered the enchantment remains to be seen.

Official pics from Walter Simonson himself!

And for the hypocrites/haters of the Hulk, like Old_Chris & Cmartin, if you don't like it go elsewhere. Nobody asked to hear your baised opinions. It amazes me how haters, especially so-called fans of Thor & Superman, always degrade and underestimate the Hulk's power when compared to those who are his equals like Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, etc.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fifthchild

@GreenScar1990 said:

Hulk does lift Mjolnir.

I've got proof.

Though whether it's because he's worthy or that he overpowered the enchantment remains to be seen.

Hey,

I've seen all those pics and more on Walt's facebook page. The first one is obviously a cover going by the sig down the side. It may or may not match the contents of the issue. As i said, judging by the amount of promotional material centered on Mjolnir I do indeed think that Hulk will be lifting the hammer but we haven't seen anything to prove it yet.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheDude123

At least it is now settled once and for all. I always maintained that he couldn't overcome the enchantment, but if the writers chose to allow it and there aren't any extenuating circumstances then I will concede that he can indeed lift Mjolnir without arguing that the picture and text is somehow wrong like some do.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By boostergold321

If that your view on the Hulk then in your eyes, he's been a lame-o from day one.

You must have hated the character from the beginning. Hulk was Marvel's first planetary level, omega level character. Marvel made Hulk the personification of nuclear power. You think he's supposed to be a pushover in any way?

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
    Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to God this is some massive trolling against Hulk fans. If there is some bullshit about banner tech overpowering the enchantment or Hulk's strength just being so ubber he lifts it, I may very well hunt down and kill the writer.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GreenScar1990

Thor hypocrites need to go elsewhere.

I mean, honestly, they think it's impossible for Hulk to power through or become worthy enough to wield Mjolnir.

Please, go cry me a river.

Hulk lifts Mjolnir, whether through being worthy or overcoming the enchantment through power, I'll accept it.

If only one being in the Marvel Universe should lift Mjolnir with strength/power alone, it should be the Hulk.

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

As hard as it is to let go. I agree with GreenScar1990. Thanos once said teh Hulks strength is comparable to the "Power gem". If not him who else would be cable of doing this. My only issue is if he does it on strength alone then lifting it and gaining the "Powers of Thor" (by being worthy) should not be both circumvented. He lifts it and nothing happens.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gravitypress

I seriously doubt it will be as simple as Hulk lifting it.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: If you're calling someone out do it directly. Cowardice is to be looked down upon.

Who the hell are you calling a hypocrite anyway? If you're going to take shot, take one that makes sense.

Of course you'd except it. You're a hulk fan. It's much easier to shut ones brain off and like an inferior character with an inferior story line like the hulk. That the Hulk could somehow do what skyfathers fail at, is the definition of PIS. And I doubt any writer no matter how stupid would do it.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sinfulplayerx: It doesn't have to do with strength though. That's the point of the enchantment. and it was enchanted by Odin who is a highskyfather. It's resisted being lifted by skyfathers and resisted being moved by even the twilight sword. Yet the Hulk's strength is suitable to do it? No. It's ridiculous.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN:

Is that so? That's the point! The enchantment itself! It can be overcome, but it takes immense power or to be worthy to be able to lift it.

For example, if Cyttorak would give the Juggernaut enough power, it's possible for him to lift Mjolnir by overcoming the enchantment itself. The same could be said of Hulk's strength. It's just a matter of overcoming the enchantment itself. That's what the limitless/infinite strength/power Hulk has is all about.

Would you object if Hulk was worthy and lifted Mjolnir by that means? Hm? I've got to know, would you find that acceptable? For a noble purpose, Hulk is able to lift and wield Mjolnir. Would that bother you? I mean, other noble beings have lifted it, and Hulk isn't some monster the way many think he is.

And by the way, I love both Hulk and Thor.

What I hate is either side of the fanbase claiming that one is superior to or more powerful than the other, when in fact they're equals in terms of power. That's the truth, my friend. And once everyone comes to realize this, that they're both some of the most indestructible, powerful beings in the Marvel Universe... the better we'll all be.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: It's PIS worthy fan service which contradicts 5 decades of attempts to lift it. Not to mention not a single mention of strength being a possible source of overcoming the enchantment.Not to mention even at Hulk's most powerful form he's still no higher than a trans level character which have also failed to lift the mallet.

No it isn't. You have no proof and not a single instance on which to call on. "just a matter of overcoming the enchantment itself" you make it sound like it's so cut here paste there.

That's irrelevant. The Hulk isn't worthy. More than one character with a noble purpose has tried and failed to lift Mjolnir. It takes more than good intentions and a noble soul. Just ask the thing.

But in the crazy, out of place, impossible, fantasy of the Hulk (which is indeed a fantasy he's had), where it's somehow justified through worthiness, I'd be forced to accept it.

Good for you I guess...

You disgust me. I'm sorry if it sounds so harsh, but that's the truth my friend. No one needs to accept that two individuals who are unequal are for some reason equal. Using your logic though, the sooner it's generally accepted that the Hulk is the inferior character, then the better we'll all be.

Don't get me wrong. If someone likes Hulk better than Thor, while I may not understand why, that's completely their prerogative and their right to do so. Hulk used to be my favorite character as a kid. I just grew out of him. Accepting the level of a character is part of accepting the character itself.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN: You personally disgust me. I'll leave it at that. Reasoning with people like you? Impossible. Reasoning with the majority of the Thor & Hulk fanbase? Equally impossible.

And just so you know the truth, my arrogant fiend...

Hulk is not inferrior to Thor.

Nor is Thor inferrior to Hulk.

Get over it and accept instead of acting like a total jerk.

It's people like you and the rest of the so-called Thor fans that give them a bad name, as is those Hulk fans who think along the same lines in regards to the character.

You have a problem with Hulk lifting Mjolnir, but what about the likes of Herc, Beta-Ray Bill and Captain America who've lifted it? Hm? I'll bet everything that a lot of so-called Thor fans like you cried foul when Beta-Ray Bill first came onto the scene of lifted Mjolnir. The last time actually tried to lifted Mjolnir was about what... 25-30 years ago, maybe more? And that was when he was the Savage Hulk.

And why shouldn't Hulk be worthy? Is it because he's not a god? That he's a monster? That's he's not noble enough? Hmm? Or is it the fact that you lied about being a former fan of the Jde Giant, and just don't like the Hulk at all. The way you responded definitely gives that huge impression away instantly.

Thor fans thinks he's unbeatable. Hulk fans thinks he's unbeatable. Same thing goes in regards to both sides of their perspective fanbases. News flash, genius! No matter how powerful they are, they're not unbeatable. No character, no matter how powerful, in comics is. You know it, I know it.

They're equals in terms of power, the only difference is that each uses their power in different ways. That's the truth. And once everyone comes to realize this, the better we'll all be. If you don't like it, go complain elsewhere.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: I couldn't care less what you think of me.

For you to reason with someone, your words would have to have reason behind them. They don't.

I like the way you back up your argument with reason. I wouldn't have believed you if you hadn't repeated the word "truth" for the 11th time.

Hulk is indeed the inferior. I'll prove it any way you want me to do it.

Tell yourself what you'd like. I don't sympathize with conformists who'd like two beings who are unequal to be equal. They're not.

"give them a bad name" lol? I speak for myself and only myself. I don't intend to speak for others. I'm sure you wouldn't either right?

I never argued that. Attributing arguments from so unknown Thor fan to me is pathetic. I know Thor is > The Hulk. That's the point of what I've been arguing. Not that he's unbeatable. It's easier to make up arguments that you can respond to though isn't it?

My God this is disturbing. Shall we compare feats of power so you can see just how far below Hulk's is when looked at in comparison to Thor.

If I don't like it I'll talk about it right here and you'll deal with it.

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

Thats exactly what I posted....... just a little less subtle. If Hulks strength is supposed to equate to the "Power Gem", in Marvel Comics then unless Odin is above "The One Above All" then it is theoritcaly possible for Hulk to lift the hammer. However and this is the main point.... being "Worthy" and being "the strongest one there is" should still not equate. This is where I see the difference. I feel people like Cap and Thor are "Worthy and Noble and True" that they can reach that "Worthy" aspect. I feel Thor is much more then just strength alone and everytime he says "Have at thee" you better believe....... an ass kick'n comeths.......... not because he is just strong but because he is The Mighty Thor!

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN: I would love to compare feats in order to prove you wrong, but that's not why I'm here.

You believe Hulk is inferrior, I don't. And I know I'm not the only one. And I don't believe Thor to be inferrior either. Not in the very least. I believe these two to be equals in terms of power. The difference is the way they use their power. Thor with a Mjolnir, Hulk with his own physicality.

I don't need to speak for other, because I speak for myself and those who also agree with me on similar discussions.

But I'll leave it as this. You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe. Does that sound fair? Or would you like to get into a time-wasting discussion that result in neither side giving in? Personally, I'd like to leave this peacefully on even terms for the both of us.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: Then do it. I'll show you just how far down the Hulk is. You're here to voice baseless opinions then?

The difference is I'm right. Note, I'm not talking about peoples' preferences. They can like who they want. But Thor is > in power the Hulk. Yeah the difference is Mjolnir allows for Thor to do much more than Hulk and...his arms.

wtf lol. "I don't speak for others. Just those who agree with me" right bro.

Concession accepted then. Good to hear.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By boostergold321

The enchantment of "worthiness" on Mjolnir is by the power of Odin. Could someone overcome it with greater might of their own? Certainly. Odin is like Cyclops. Has access to an infinity of power but limited by his own strength in the use of it.

The Hulk is not dependent on his own strength. Some people mistakenly think the statement "madder he gets, stronger he gets" means that Hulk is using limitless power he already has to gets unlimited power, which make no sense. Why would Hulk need to increase in power if he already has it all in the first place? Why would you grab power if you had it all already?

Hulk increases power when his body is pressed toward it physical limit, either by the pressure he or others put on him. His power activates in instance that the body is being overtaxed by it's own activity or overtaxed by other outside forces and meet those demands by growing stronger to in order to avoid death. The Hulk doesn't increase in strength just because he wants to. The act of Hulk drawing universal atomic energy into himself is only a matter of fulfilling his body's own personal need.

Hulk would have to be under extreme circumstances to lift Mjolnir through sheer power that's enough to break Odin powerful enchantment instead of merely being "worthy" enough. It would be a a VERY rare circumstance that he's never found himself in before.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull:

Sorry if I sounded so spiteful. I do know how powerful the hulk is lol. >_< Hulk is one of the few heroes out there who is without a doubt stronger than Thor after all. Mr. Greenscar up there was just irritating is all and trying to force his view down my throat resulted in me slapping him a little.

Thor and Hulk can't be so far away from each other anyway since they're in the same tier typically.

a good old fashioned civil debate? I'd be more than happy to lol. Just let me know when and where. I still don't know a whole lot about the site.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN: I wasn't trying to shove my opinion down your throat. I was merely stating that overall, Hulk and Thor are equals. I hate it when fans of either side state that one is superior or inferrior to the other. They're both awesome characters! Two of Marvel's most powerful heroes.

The Mighty Thor!!!

The Indestructible Hulk!!!

Instead of focusing on the never ending debate of who is mightier, why don't fans of both characters come together and realize how great it'd be if the Marvel Universe' biggest heavy hitters would team-up to face threats no other two heroes could hope to challenge.

I know Hulk and Thor fans alike would purchase a mini-series of Hulk & Thor smashing villains, triumphing over sinister forces, and saving the Nine Realms from peril!

Smash at thee! :)

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: Ok, I express my opinion, you start saying stuff like "cry me a river" and "hypocrite Thor fans", indirectly I might add, and it turns out the point of this was to get everyone to get along huh? How noble.

It's clear to me that you see them with similar affection, and don't like the idea of one being > the other, but the difference in power is there. The Hulk is indisputably physically stronger than Thor. Making him > Thor in strength. Thor is indisputably more powerful than the Hulk overall. Making him > Hulk.

You'd like them to be equals and I guess that's your prerogative. No point in trying to change that.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ComicKID777

@GreenScar1990: "Slow clap" bravo... bravo

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fifthchild

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

You disgust me. I'm sorry if it sounds so harsh, but that's the truth my friend.

...Wow o_0

We are talking about a couple of fictional characters here. Lets all try and keep some perspective.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN:

Yes, and that's how I see these two, as equals. One is just as powerful as the other in my honest opinion. Like AcidSkull mentioned, Mjolnir gives Thor the even playing field when he goes up against Hulk. However, to be fair you directly said to me "you disgust me". And no offense to you, but you must admit that there is extreme hypocrites of Hulk & Thor out there. And that's what I hate most from either side of the fanbase. One claiming to be superior or inferrior to the other in terms of character.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrPhoenix

I much prefer Hulk, but I would say they are equal. its how its always supposed to be.

They have both done a amazing feats and are both legends in their own right.

IMO the Marvel universe wouldn't be the same without Hulk, nor would it be the same without Thor.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fifthchild: he wanted to play rough. *shrug*

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990:

yeah....after this:

"Thor hypocrites need to go elsewhere."

"Please, go cry me a river."

Conveniently directly after I posted. Then I fire back a bit and it's all peace and everyone has their opinions amiritie? Or it's suddenly directed at only the hypocrites out there right? Gotcha.

You can think what you want. An attitude like that though can only restrict you from seeing the potential of your character though imo.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN: I'm sorry if my previos comments upset and/or offended you. I'm just so tired of each side of the fanbase arguing who is mighty or who is superior/inferrior arguement. It's gotten very, very, very old.

We can choose who is our favorite is. That's fine. We can each choose who we indidvidually think is more powerful. That's fine, too. To each their own and whatnot. However, I believe that we should just say that overall, Hulk and Thor are equals and two of the Marvel Universe' most powerful heroes that have great feats of power and are legendary heroes in their own respective rights.

So, what do you say, dude?

Shake hands and be at peace with each other?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GreenScar1990

@MrPhoenix said:

I much prefer Hulk, but I would say they are equal. its how its always supposed to be.

They have both done a amazing feats and are both legends in their own right.

IMO the Marvel universe wouldn't be the same without Hulk, nor would it be the same without Thor.

Couldn't agree with you more, dude.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenScar1990: Fine.

I believe it should be generally accepted that characters like these are peers of course, but ultimately one trumps the other

Ok. No point in having bitter feelings towards the other I suppose.I'll gladly shake hands and be chill with one another. :)

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GreenScar1990

@Fernando072295REBORN:

Thank you. I'm glad we've made a compromise.

You've got to admit, it is going to be interesting to see Hulk and Thor smashing Frost Giants. I don't know about you, but it sounds like fun to me. In other words... Smash at thee! :)

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheCowman

My main problem with the Hulk lifting Mjolnir through sheer strength is mostly because I fear it'll open up a HUGE can of worms.

Comic writers are always looking for ways to show that the next big villain (or returning one) is seriously bad news. I'm afraid that if the Hulk breaks the "nobody can lift Mjolnir" rule, it'll open the road for other writers to have people lift it. Heck, we've already had the Red Hulk do it with the thin excuse of it being in space (which I don't think should work).

It's like with people beating up the Juggernaut. For quite awhile the Juggernaut was the nigh-unbeatable villain that scared even the toughest heroes. Now everybody kicks his butt at the drop of a hat, and it mostly started cause they had people like Onslaught steamroll him just to show how powerful they were.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kgb725

without mjolnir do you think that thor is still superior

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: No.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrPhoenix

Bruce Banner is doing better things for humanity and putting Hulk to a better cause,

maybe this deems him "worthy" enough.

I really cant see him lifting Mjolnir with pure strength alone, Waid is a good writer IMO

and Simonson has had a lot of experience with Thor, id be surprised if he was ok with that idea.

The rules of other characters have to be respected.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cmartin

@GreenScar1990 said:

Hulk does lift Mjolnir.

I've got proof.

And for the hypocrites/haters of the Hulk, like Old_Chris & Cmartin, if you don't like it go elsewhere. Nobody asked to hear your baised opinions. It amazes me how haters, especially so-called fans of Thor & Superman, always degrade and underestimate the Hulk's power when compared to those who are his equals like Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, etc.

So i should not have an opinion because it differs to your oh brother where do you kdds get your logic from ... i will say what i want regarding hulk or thor dont like it

a. dont read it

b. read it and have a cry into your pillow before you go to bed....

you said all that and here i am stating my opinion anyway..... what now?

should i tell you what to type..... because your opinion differs to mine... does that make you a hater....

please run head first into a wall .... see if that takes you out of the dream world you live in .. if you think you can tell me what to say

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrPhoenix

@cmartin said:

@GreenScar1990 said:

Hulk does lift Mjolnir.

I've got proof.

So i should not have an opinion because it differs to your oh brother where do you kdds get your logic from ... i will say what i want regarding hulk or thor dont like it

a. dont read it

b. read it and have a cry into your pillow before you go to bed....

you said all that and here i am stating my opinion anyway..... what now?

should i tell you what to type..... because your opinion differs to mine... does that make you a hater....

please run head first into a wall .... see if that takes you out of the dream world you live in .. if you think you can tell me what to say

LOL is it your time of the month?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.