Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk in AvX (Possible Spoilers)

IncredibleMSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IncredibleMSJ

Okay I have been out of the game for a couple months. Last I read Hulk was separated from Banner after fear itself, they fought, a bomb went off they're back together blah blah. I have read maybe one of the Avengers vs Xmen books, and do not know much but I have not seen the Hulk anywhere. Just wondering if I missed something and hes off doing an adventure or something. Thanks.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By VenomousDragon

http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/29-2267/is-hulk-gonna-be-in-avx/92-675582/#41

Come on, its on the first page.

Tiamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Tiamut

Can't wait to see the real Hulk/Bruce Banner back in it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.