Hulk gets the Infinity Gauntlet

#1 Posted by sillypoo (65 posts) - - Show Bio

what would happen next?

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd make everybody leave him alone.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd forget why he has it, and crush it.

#4 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes himself and his friends a right Gamma World

#5 Posted by Luster77 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would have the gauntlet but quite possibly not even use it. He doesn't like to rely on other powers but himself---WAIT TILL YOU GUYS READ MY STORY OF HULK AND THE RED LANTERNS: RED, GREEN AND MEAN ALL OVER---so if he wore the glove, he'd still be kicking ass by his own power...But, in knowing that Hulk possesses the gauntlet...nobody on Earth would even bother him or worry about nothing. On Earth, he'd be left alone. Now, on a cosmic scale, the Celestials and Thanos and whoever else out in space will definitely try to take it from him and when that happens...Uatu's eating popcorn for this one baby!!!

#6 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Is indeed a future where the glove serves as a trophy.There was on Earth-9200

In remembrance of Hulks victory over Thanos.

#7 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really know like the gamma world idea I think he would become so powerful he could take over the universe the only person who would have too to stop him is the one above all I dont even think the living tribunal coulsd stop him

#8 Posted by Iragexcudder (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

He would kill himself most likely. Hulk only wants to be alone and Banner wants nothing to do with the hulk.

#9 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iragexcudder: that would be pointless.

It regenerates yet again.

#10 Posted by Fifthchild (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Luster77 said:

Hulk would have the gauntlet but quite possibly not even use it. He doesn't like to rely on other powers but himself--

Yeah i can't see the Hulk using a weapon or tool of this sort for very long. He's always been pretty into being the Hulk and being strong to the exclusion of all else. Good point. Will be interesting to see how this armour thing plays out.

Still i could see him using it to try and make his friends happy or the savage Hulk wanting to bring back Jarella or something.

#11 Posted by marvelmaster300 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

He would get cairea back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.