Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk fan attempts to limit the 'unlimited'!

Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
    teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Hulk is one of my top characters but I hate the 'unlimited' aspect of his strength because after a point strength really does mean much as those in the top echelon of strength usually have cosmos/magic powers that make strength redundant. So here is my attempt to bring a little rationality to his strength. But first the assumptions :

A writer can make anything happen, I know.

The use of science here is not hardcore, it's just for fun.

The Hulk gets stronger through increased stress, which most only choose to use anger. Taking only maximum anger as a driver, it can only truly manifest itself in insanity, which has no limits (like bloodlust).

Now the Hulk's cells get denser from extra-dimensional gamma radiation. The more angry... the more gamma...the more density. Surely then the limit of the Hulk's strength would be when he turned himself into a black hole. If you compressed the earth to the size of a pea it would become a singularity. So, crappy writing aside, this is technically a limit.

But just imagine he stops short of this...the qualities he would possess would change a lot of battles...such a pool of gravity would slow a lot of people down...he could border a neutron star, quasar or some other entity.

cmartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

yeah im sure if he gets "mad enough" he could smash the universe

(rolls eyes)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.