Hulk can beat Galactus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

WorldBreaker Hulk could punch Galactus so hard that Galactus would go cry in a corner... Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier so eventually his strength would surpass Galactus... Hulk > Doomsday. Doomsday > Galactus. Galactus > Thanos. Anyone agree?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. No matter how strong he gets Galactus would wipe him off the map.

#3 Posted by MrPhoenix (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the Hulk and id love to agree, but its just not gonna happen.

#4 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, people seem to underrate Hulk to no end so I thought I'd overrate him for a change... Apparently Hulk can be beaten by characters like Batman, Juggernaut, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman... *Facepalm*

#5 Posted by tupiaz (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

@BreakerofWorlds said:

I know, people seem to underrate Hulk to no end so I thought I'd overrate him for a change... Apparently Hulk can be beaten by characters like Batman, Juggernaut, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman... *Facepalm*

Batman? No.

Juggernaut? I old Hulk enemy, depends on how angry/strong Hulk is.

Green Lantern: Depends on how much power is in the ring, but it wouldn't be a problem with full charge.

Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman is a godlike person and is very strong. However don't know her well enough to say if she can win. I don't see it is as a clear Hulk victory.

#6 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a sad opinion

#7 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@BreakerofWorlds:

HAHAHAHAHHA

No wai.

#8 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Clearly not sensing the sarcasm eh?

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@BreakerofWorlds said:
Batman without prep doesn't have a chance - with prep, he will use some energy drainer combined with delta radiation and turn Hulk into Banner.
Juggernaut in full power with force fields on will crush Hulk sooner or later.
Green Lantern? You mean Hal? If he will understand, that he should get close Hulk, then he wins.
Wonder Woman? Only if she will use her eq, but it is possible , yeah.
#10 Posted by GreenScar1990 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, no offense, but this is a dumb thread.

All of Earth's heroes combined couldn't stand against Galactus. They might be able to drive off a hungry/malnurished Galactus, but other than that... it's not happening.

Batman with prep? Maybe, but highly unlikely. Without prep? Bats gets smashed.

Juggernaut. Hulk's fought to a standstill with him before. Endless battle. Still, Hulk has faired better against a fully powered Juggernaut than that of Thor.

Green Lantern? No. Sooner or later, he'll get smashed unless he tries to BFR Hulk, which is easier said than done.

Wonder Woman? No, it's not gonna happen. She'll do about as well as other Marvel female powerhouses, but in the end she isn't gonna triumph.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

ha!

#12 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by SC (13227 posts) - - Show Bio

Any character can beat any character. Within the narrative you can find degrees of consistency that will validate opinions strength but yeah. Hulk can beat Galactus and Marrow can beat Hulk. Willie Lumpkin can beat Hulk, and Thor. Mole Man can beat Willie Lumpkin. So on. I mean in fiction you can have Jimi Hendrix show up and play Galactus like an actual guitar until a blue wall of rice explodes out of Galactus mouth covering the Living Tribunal until he sneezes out Supermen (infinities of Superman) and Snorks. Well provided you had consent to feature those characters. Fiction man, fiction.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Nightwing4 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk fanboys.....Yes, Hulk has limitless strength. But not infinite rage. You can only get so angry, and while Hulk can get Worldbreaker strong, Fully Fed Galactus is still stronger. He'd be shot full of cosmic power before he could reach his Rage Ceiling.

#15 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk is not dependent on his own strength. Some people mistakenly think the statement "madder he gets, stronger he gets" means that Hulk is using limitless power he already has to gets unlimited power, which make no sense. Why would Hulk need to increase in power if he already has it all in the first place? Why would you grab power if you had it all already?

Hulk increases power when his body is pressed toward it physical limit, either by the pressure he or others put on him. His power activates in instance that the body is being overtaxed by it's own activity or overtaxed by other outside forces and meet those demands by growing stronger to in order to avoid death. The Hulk doesn't increase in strength just because he wants to. The act of Hulk drawing universal atomic energy into himself is only a matter of fulfilling his body's own personal need.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

So much wrong with this thread.

#17 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would probably beat Hal Jordan. His concentration with that ring of his is s***

#18 Posted by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?, I mean really.., how is this kind of match even allowed? Cosmic powers will destroy anything that's reliant on strength for winning it's battles, there are some things physical strength can't do to harm or kill some Entities, Hulk is strong, but his strength won't always serve him a Victory. Sorry but Hulk's more for the likes of Juggernaut, even so juggernaut is still quite a match for him, with or without the Cytorakk gem, or Trion blessed.

#19 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing4 said:

Hulk fanboys.....Yes, Hulk has limitless strength. But not infinite rage. You can only get so angry, and while Hulk can get Worldbreaker strong, Fully Fed Galactus is still stronger. He'd be shot full of cosmic power before he could reach his Rage Ceiling.

Actually, Hulk's rage is infinite.

#20 Posted by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: I'm pretty sure there's a limit to someone's rage, how angry can you really get?, i mean if you're In-raged, that's that, how can you possibly get anymore madder then you already are?, just seems stupid IMO.

#21 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#22 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing4: It was obviously a troll... If you actually read the other comment I said then you would understand why I posted this. Also the Hulks strength will get as strong as it needs to be to defeat his opponent... I know Hulk wouldn't be able to stand up to someone like Galactus. Also people seem to believe that the Hulk slowly becomes stronger throughout a fight because his anger is growing, but the truth in this is that the Hulk could become twice as strong within seconds... Your emotional state doesn't increase slowly it happens suddenly. The Hulk would get hit and then his strength would blow through the roof. He's much stronger than Thor, he's stronger than Trion Juggernaut when he is filled with rage (WorldBreaker), he is a very underrated character in these forums and a lot of people seem to overrate characters like Batman. So why not overrate Hulk for a change?

#23 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haxter_Mcbaxter: True, but you're applying real world logic to comic books :P

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.