Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7768 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk (Banner) is Back!!!

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

or at least that is how i felt when i first saw Hulk fighting Doom. Turns out  
    the hulk fighting doom was just a cosmic powered robot version of hulk
    now Skaar (both big green and small gray versions) are pissed at Banner. Seems like the two sides of Skaar are really coming together. I really liked this issue but it also turned in a direction i dont think im gonna like. Betty is back, if this turns in to a cat and mouse thing with her instead of trying to get his son not to hate him im gonna flip. Im sure betty will have more to do with the fall of hulks but at this point until
    Banner actually turns back in to being the hulk (which he is getting closer, hes now getting green eyes when he get angry.)
    I wont them to focus on Skaar. I am really liking the dialogue between Red Hulk and banner. They are playing well off of each other, i love their little smart remarks towards eachother. 

and finally one of the things that i have always wanted them to do that they are finally doing is revealing the actual list of the 8 smartest people (or at least heroes) in the marvel universe. This has always been on of the things that bothered me bc i would really like them to put them in order of who is the smartest and from what i can tell thatsw how they are being taken out. First was Reed Richards. they showed him tied up around the baxter building but after that they havent shown where they took him too. Next on the list is Hank Pym or (i dont remember the other guys name) 

SIDE NOTE: this connects the Fantastic Four to the Fall of Hulks which is connected to Hiro-Kala who is connected to trying and starting to succeed in killing Galactus which would play in to the last issue of Fantastic Four
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

You forget about Doom, they captured him in #606. He is one of the eight. Next on their list was Hank Pym and Hank McCoy (the Beast). 

I'm hooked on Fall of the Hulks. I never thought I would enjoy the Hulk books so much. I think the FF villains joining the Intelligencia got me started, now I want to know what is going to happen. 

On a side note, I haven't been reading much Hulk, but I am starting to think that the Red She-Hulk might be Betty Ross. Does Betty have psychological problems?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @jloneblackheart said:
    "You forget about Doom, they captured him in #606. He is one of the eight. Next on their list was Hank Pym and Hank McCoy (the Beast).   I'm hooked on Fall of the Hulks. I never thought I would enjoy the Hulk books so much. I think the FF villains joining the Intelligencia got me started, now I want to know what is going to happen.   On a side note, I haven't been reading much Hulk, but I am starting to think that the Red She-Hulk might be Betty Ross. Does Betty have psychological problems? "

thanks i didnt htink they actually caught Doom just made him dumb. Thanks for the the Hank McCoy too. I couldnt remember for hte life of me. Ive been thinking that since the last issue when they she her wanting to be at General Ross's Euglegy then later her and Talbot visit his grave. 

I dont think she HAD psychological problems but she might have developed them if/when they turned her in to red she-hulk. From the last hulk issue, they kind made it seem like red she-hulk was a type of clone of Jen Walters, they also said they dont know her true potential, sounds like she could be the strongest of them all (which im sure will change). The intelligencia mentioned bringing in Thundra instead of Lyra which is ironic since Hiro-kala is about to visit thundras home planet. I think that is a precursor to come. I think when hiro comes, thundra will be right behind him unless he kills her first.
    Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Watch Dog
    @jloneblackheart: She must have some she did marry the Hulk.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

she must have some what?

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

They made Doom dumb then the robot Hulk ran off with him. 

What's the story with Glenn Talbot? How did he resurface? I'm sure it's been said, but he's a pretty good candidate for Red Hulk, although I don't think he would kill Gen. Ross. I think that about Betty because of when the Leader found her body when they went to steal tech from that Air Force Base in Fall of the Hulks Alpha. It could also be a clone though. It was said that the Leader created Red She-Hulk, plus when Banner saw her in the crowd with that look on her face and Red Hulk telling Banner that she hated him. How does Red Hulk know Betty unless he knew them before? So many questions......

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @jloneblackheart they havent said yet. We just know he showed up alive as well.  idk, red hulk and banner have a plan and they agreed for it to work Ross would have to die. Also Red hulk has a plan with Banner to take down the Intelligencia but he secretly is going to let them succeed with their mission and double cross Banner.

They mention a clone and banner said that he has sensors checking at all times to detect any matching information from the people around Banner to Betty. She was an exact match, He said that before anyone mentions its a clone or a shap shifter that he saw the look on her face and knows its the real betty.  

About Red hulk talking to banner about betty hating him, i was thinking the same thing. It would have to be someone that knew both of them,   

What i find interesting is that the intellagencia has Lyra on their side and says that Red- She Hulk is a vital part of their plan and can not be replaced.  Why would Lyra join them? and i think red she-hulk is Betty that way if hulk get closer to foiling their plans they can have her change back in to her human form and to throw off banners game.  

Also i forgot this earlier but at the end of Red She-hulks battle with Jen Walters
    Red She-Hulk seemingly strangled She-Hulk (jen walters) to death

Im curious if banner will figure out who red hulk and red she hulk are before the readers find out if he is being portrayed as that smart (he seems to keep out smarting Reed)
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

That She Hulk and Red She-Hulk battle took place prior to her fight with X-Force, isn't that what it said? Has anyone seen Jen lately? She did look dead, but maybe she wasn't, you know how comics go.

This is what I think. Banner hasn't made his plan clear yet. Red Hulk is going to let the Intelligencia go through with their plans. The Intelligencia seem to have two separate plans:

1. Remove the opposition (the eight smartest)
    2. Kill the Hulk

Maybe Banner is also allowing them to succeed in the first part. Then he can get their help once they are all together. I would assume Banner is one of the eight though. 

It is strange that Lyra is on the side of the Intelligencia, same with Doc Samson. This is what is really throwing me off, the whose on whose side and why. 

On a side note, your spoilers aren't working. I already read everything so nothing is spoiled for me. Are you highlighting the text then clicking the spoiler button? I think I've only used it once, maybe there are still some bugs.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF

no i install the spoiller than type inside of the red area. i want really puttin the spoilers for you tho, i figured you have already read it 

I know they were listening to her psych evalution by samson but i wasnt sure if them fighting was from that same recorded time. i thought that was present. that was the first time weve seen jen since Lyra came to earth. 

I would think he is in the top 8 as well but so far people keep wondering how smart he really is, i think the writers ar emaking a name for him in just how smart he is compared to the rest. I think he should be in the top 3 if not the top 5. It was kinda stated not to long ago that the 3 smartest were Reed Richards, Tony Stark, and Then Hank Pym. I actually dont like that top 3 bc i believe tony Stark to be smart but i dont think he should be in the Top 3. He is a Glorified mechanic. Dont get me wrong he is one of my favorite characters from Marvel but He is good with Technology and thats about it. 

Doc Samson is on the bad guys side bc he is Jealous of the hulks and wants to be the strongest of them all
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I'm pretty sure they said the battle of the She Hulks was before Red She-Hulk fought X-Force. Since I've seen Jen on some future covers (including the Savage She-Hulks #2 in April), I assume she is not dead.

I always though Banner was smarter than Tony. Tony's getting a lot of hype since the movie. Banner might not be on their list though because they are trying to get to him. They also know he is working with the Red Hulk. Here's my for the eight they are most likely after.

1. Reed Richards - captured
    2. Doctor Doom - captured
    3. Hank Pym - Red She-Hulk on the way
    4. Beast - mentioned as next on the list
    5. Iron Man
    6. Black Panther
    7. ?
    8. ?

Hmmmmm..... who else is really smart. Norman Osborn? He may be hard to get to and it might interfere with Siege. Spider-Man is another guess, but I'm not so sure that anyone knows just how smart he really is. Any other guesses?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @jloneblackheart also Osborn just got shanked by Daken with his muramasu blade claw. im sure he will survive even tho he shouldnt. But yea right thru the armor thru the stomach in the back. 

I didnt realize Black Panther was that smart. I agree i always thought Banner was smarter than tony too. Maybe no one counts banner bc every time they think of him they think of him they think of the hulk. 

Waht about 
    Amadus Cho.  
    The Vision 
    Dr Strange 
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Not very familiar with Amadeus Cho, but his page does say 'eight smartest person in the world.' That's a good guess and he's also a friend of the Hulk.

Isn't Vision dead? I don't really keep up with the Avengers.

Is Dr. Strange that smart to be counted as one of the top minds of Earth? I always thought he was more magic than smarts. Not to say he's dumb or anything but he is yet another character I'm not too familiar with. 

From what I understand, Black Panther is super genius. Wakanda has some of the most advanced tech on Marvel Earth. I only know him from when he was a temp on the FF and I was impressed with his knowledge and tech.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEGRAAF

The vision is part of the Might Avengers. Amadus Cho is show highly intelligent and Reed is even shocked at how smart this kid is, he seems to be on par with Hank Pym when it comes to thinking. 

I never thought Dr Strange was one of the smartest but alot of people here seem to think so and i believe Tony mentions his smarts as well. 

i dont think this kid is but Reed was talking to some teenager and reed talks about how smart he is as well. On super genius levels it seems like. I dont remember his name just that he was at Franklin Richards birthday party. o and also at his birthday party or actually after, reeds daughter is shown doing equations in her room and someone said she has claimed to be smarter than her father
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think that was Alex Power of the Power Pack.

I'm also surprised they didn't go after Valeria, she is a super genius.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEGRAAF

i think your right about the alex power thing. Does everyone know she is a super genius tho? Like would the villains know that? 

Maybe that is why franklin came back in time to tell her aboutthe coming events of galactus and the war of four cities, maybe its bc reed will be missing bc he is captured
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Loving Fall of the Hulks

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEGRAAF

same here
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Truex said:
    "Two other candidates for the super genius list are Arnim Zola and the High Evolutionary "

yea bt are either of them on earth at all times? 

Also i just put two and two togehter, with Cosmic Hulk's return and Hiro-kala on his way, Hiro has already changed the power cosmic and the old power into a poisonious new kind of power, will he use comisc hulk to his plans to destroy hulk and skaar in World War Hulks
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By mister garbage

The 8 Smartest on Earth: (maybe not in exact order, but close)

1. Reed Richards
    2. Hank Pym (Scientist Supreme)
    3. Bruce Banner (Hulk)  
    4. Dr. Doom
    5. Tony Stark (Iron Man)
    6. T'Challa (Black Panther)
    7. Hank McCoy (Beast) 
    8. Amadeus Cho 

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @mister garbage said:
    "The 8 Smartest on Earth: (maybe not in exact order, but close) 1. Reed Richards2. Hank Pym (Scientist Supreme)3. Bruce Banner (Hulk)   4. Dr. Doom5. Tony Stark (Iron Man)6. T'Challa (Black Panther)7. Hank McCoy (Beast)  8. Amadeus Cho  "

thanks that sounds about right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.