hulk asunder... worldbreaker no more?

#1 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

what kind of hulk is this? more powerful than world breaker or weaker? i want world breaker to return.  come back greg pak.....

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the world breaker but i dont want him to return constantly. He is definitely awesome but i really liked the hulk during Planet Hulk and the one Skaar fights when he comes to earth and gets beat down (which i am still pissed the fight ended like that) 

The biggest problem i had with this new arc is that basically Skaar will be totally ignored as if he didnt exist
#3 Edited by worldbreakerhulk (247 posts) - - Show Bio

it s problem for me too. skaar is not going to appear? where are his next comics? he is new character and fans are waiting for more feats of strength and old power.

#4 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.