Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

hulk asunder... worldbreaker no more?

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

what kind of hulk is this? more powerful than world breaker or weaker? i want world breaker to return.  come back greg pak.....

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

I loved the world breaker but i dont want him to return constantly. He is definitely awesome but i really liked the hulk during Planet Hulk and the one Skaar fights when he comes to earth and gets beat down (which i am still pissed the fight ended like that) 

The biggest problem i had with this new arc is that basically Skaar will be totally ignored as if he didnt exist
    Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

it s problem for me too. skaar is not going to appear? where are his next comics? he is new character and fans are waiting for more feats of strength and old power.

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
    CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CurbsideProphet

Quite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.