Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk and weapons?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not saying he should use them permanently, but maybe in some stories would be cool. I'd love to see Banner invent something for the Hulk

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only thing I dont mind is armor. I just don't like Hulk using weapons. Unless he takes the enemy weapon and use it against him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

It could be cool I guess. Like a gamma powered hammer or something like that.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

It depends. A cool Oldstrong broadsword, a massive spiked mace, or a huge ax would be pretty awesome to see Hulk wield from time-to-time. Who knows? We might get that in Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, or we may even get a Hulk-Thor with his own Mjolnir-like weapon in Secret Wars: Thors. There's also the potential of Maestro wielding such weapons in Secret Wars: Future Imperfect. We'll see, I suppose. :)

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By EdBlank

Gamma Hamma. Make it happen.

But seriously, what kind of weapon would be superior to the Hulk fist? Put a sword in that hand and it's like putting a swimming pool foam noodle in my hand.

Some kind of projectile would be useful. Something like Cap's shield or Mjolnir which can be recovered after the throw? (not a shield or hammer but something that would behave similarly).

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

Gamma Hamma. Make it happen.

But seriously, what kind of weapon would be superior to the Hulk fist? Put a sword in that hand and it's like putting a swimming pool foam noodle in my hand.

Some kind of projectile would be useful. Something like Cap's shield or Mjolnir which can be recovered after the throw? (not a shield or hammer but something that would behave similarly).

After some thinking I think some gauntlets could do the trick. I dont want the infinity gauntlets either.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are no weapons better then Hulks own fists.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner should make a gamma powered gun for Hulk

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only weapon that i want hulk to use is this. i guarantee you this is what suits the hulk because of hulk size.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.