Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk 2014-

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@green_skaar: I know it's just that it was so easy and casual he made Hulk look like the easiest one to take out there. It's why i hate magic in comics when it's written like this... it has no rules or logic or limits, they literally pull out anything they want out there ass without an explanation.

He took out GR just as easy (two spells). This is the Sorcerer Supreme after all, even during World War arc (Hulk's hay day) it's stated Strange could easily kill him but chooses not to.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I am not arguing against Strange killing Hulk like i said i know he can do it. I am talking about how easily he reverted him to Banner, Hulk rampaged many times in his history and Strange tried to stop him by encasing him in barriers or BFR him. Now we learn he could have just calmed him down if he wanted to, that's just stupid to me.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I am not arguing against Strange killing Hulk like i said i know he can do it. I am talking about how easily he reverted him to Banner, Hulk rampaged many times in his history and Strange tried to stop him by encasing him in barriers or BFR him. Now we learn he could have just calmed him down if he wanted to, that's just stupid to me.

Got it, I can see why you were frustrated. This is what often happens with characters with ridiculously wide ranging power sets (e.g. Strange, Surfer, even Thor) and how they often aren't using their abilities smartly or consistently. If you ask me, the whole "fight" was to give props to Wolverine fans than anything else. There are so many other Hulks, I'm not that concerned really, I just want to see Maestro clean some clocks :)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Yea i am just looking forward to Maestro at this point.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Yea i am just looking forward to Maestro at this point.

I suspect a cool team up with CA and Hulk in Planet Hulk that could be really interesting too.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I doubt it, they aren't suppose cross different domains. And Maestro is a ruthless bad guy i really don't think he would help anyone for anything.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I doubt it, they aren't suppose cross different domains. And Maestro is a ruthless bad guy i really don't think he would help anyone for anything.

I'm not talking about Maestro, sorry for confusion. I'm talking about in Planet Hulk where CA and Hulk (Doc Green) get together at the end of the issue.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Yea i see now. Well not really looking forward to Planet Hulk all that much to be honest, don't really expect much from it either. Honestly after seeing 1 Hulk die already i suspect Doc Green will too probably during Planet Hulk seeing as the only remaining Hulk they stated after SW will be Maestro.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@green_skaar: Yea i see now. Well not really looking forward to Planet Hulk all that much to be honest, don't really expect much from it either. Honestly after seeing 1 Hulk die already i suspect Doc Green will too probably during Planet Hulk seeing as the only remaining Hulk they stated after SW will be Maestro.

Doc Green is Maestro though.

And which Hulk died? I read issue one and I saw no such thing. The land of the Hulks seems like some serious trouble. Hell, Cap couldn't even handle the gamma worms.

I mean, I hated the fact that they are using a popular name to boost sales, but it's not badly written.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: What do you mean Doc Green is Maestro?

Savage Hulk died in Battleworld. He got owned pretty bad.

No Caption Provided

Planet Hulk is not bad it's off to a decent start but i wont expect much from it, it's a Cap story not a Hulk one, the artwork is what i loved most about it, Marc Laming is really great and i never knew about him before this, though he did draw a few pages for Hulk annual 2014 IIRC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Oh sh*t, hadn't read that. Wouldn't worry though, most of the characters died there. He'll be back soon enough. That or Maestro will become the mainstream version of Hulk.

Are you sure that Savage was the one we know? it seemed that Doc Green was still alive and well in Ultimates and Secret Wars

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Oh sh*t, hadn't read that. Wouldn't worry though, most of the characters died there. He'll be back soon enough. That or Maestro will become the mainstream version of Hulk.

Are you sure that Savage was the one we know? it seemed that Doc Green was still alive and well in Ultimates and Secret Wars

No, no, no. I am not talking about him dying in the Secret Wars when 616 Earth and Ultimate Earth collided. This is a different death it happened in the Battleworld domain in Dooms world. This is Savage Hulk, GR, Wolverine and Spiderman chasing down Punisher/Strange by Dooms orders. This Hulk is dead and he wont return.

There are several different Hulk incarnations in the Batlleworld and they are all their own character we have Savage Hulk(who just died), we have Doc Green who is in Planet Hulk and we have Maestro who is in Future Imperfect. They all exist in the same world in the same time but they all stick to their own domains because of Doom's law.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: let's just give planet hulk a chance. at least issue was descent, issue 2 might be better. hulk 2099 and doc green might even team up together to take down maestro in the end. that's the way i see it. i guess. you know punisher strange is a ruthless idiot who doesn't have trouble killing. he couldn't even cure savage hulk, spider man, ghost rider and wolverine instead he killed most of them without thinking. i would have love that idiot to team up with them and kill who is responsible for turning them into a demonic hulk, spider-man, and wolverine. well, i guess marvel doesn't care about savage hulk anymore. they deliberately killed savage hulk off because savage hulk is difficult to write as a solo comic. doc green is kinda easy. i can't wait to see hulk 2099 smashing the hell out of bad guy, or a team up with doc green fighting maestro unleashing their full strength against maestro.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can some one please update hulk's feats?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1515  Edited By Schwarz

The thing you have to remember guys is that there are no rules in battleworld. So one hulk got killed off. They could bring hundreds more and i'm pretty sure we will see other savage Hulks. Everything is permited in Battleworld and I actually like it. Thought the way he got handled sucked but in general I like the whole patchwork and that anything can happen and it doesn't really matter. The Hulk who got killed or calmed was just a weak random Hulk. There will be more powerful Hulks i'm sure.

I'm pretty sure we will have a Savage Hulk, Doc Green, Hulk 2099 and Maestro. And a random bunch more Hulks who will get killed kind of like Thors. I mean one Thor got one shotted when the Cabal came out of the ship with an axe. Battleworld has no rules which to me isn't bad.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1516  Edited By green_skaar

@schwarz said:

The thing you have to remember guys is that there are no rules in battleworld. So one hulk got killed off. They could bring hundreds more and i'm pretty sure we will see other savage Hulks. Everything is permited in Battleworld and I actually like it. Thought the way he got handled sucked but in general I like the whole patchwork and that anything can happen and it doesn't really matter. The Hulk who got killed or calmed was just a weak random Hulk. There will be more powerful Hulks i'm sure.

I'm pretty sure we will have a Savage Hulk, Doc Green, Hulk 2099 and Maestro. And a random bunch more Hulks who will get killed kind of like Thors. I mean one Thor got one shotted when the Cabal came out of the ship with an axe. Battleworld has no rules which to me isn't bad.

I like your perspective on this.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@schwarz said:

My thoughts exactly. Just because Punisher-Strange's tactic worked on a weak, non-616 Savage Hulk, it doesn't mean it would be successful on the real deal. In fact, if it was the case, we'd have seen it done by Strange in the past when he was Sorcerer Supreme... but instead he had to resort to BFRing or attempting to contain the Hulk.

And quite frankly, I believe Strange's boast in WWH was simply that, otherwise he would not have unleashed and merged with the powerful demon Zom in order to try stop the Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

No, no, no. I am not talking about him dying in the Secret Wars when 616 Earth and Ultimate Earth collided. This is a different death it happened in the Battleworld domain in Dooms world. This is Savage Hulk, GR, Wolverine and Spiderman chasing down Punisher/Strange by Dooms orders. This Hulk is dead and he wont return.

There are several different Hulk incarnations in the Batlleworld and they are all their own character we have Savage Hulk(who just died), we have Doc Green who is in Planet Hulk and we have Maestro who is in Future Imperfect. They all exist in the same world in the same time but they all stick to their own domains because of Doom's law.

Well, so some specific version of Savage Hulk was killed, doesn't mean that Maestro/Doc green or any other version won't appear in Planet Hulks. And, while it's not confirmed, it was teased in spider-man 2099 that the world goes down the same path as the Future Imperfect timeline, which hints at Doc Green becoming Maestro...though that may have changed since Maestro did come back to the current MCU timeline.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Doc Green has already appeared in Planet Hulk and Maestro is scheduled to appear in his own series Future Imperfect as well as appear in the Battleworld title(the same one Savage Hulk died in) fighting the Silver Surfer.

I am not sure you understand the current Secret Wars event... there are several Hulks who are basically the same Hulk yet they exist separately. I know it's confusing and it's never really explained but Doc Green has his own series(well it's more of Cap Americas series) where he will appear as himself and Maestro has his own series where he will also appear as himself. It's possible that Doc Green and Maestro will meet at some point, but as of now they are their own separate entities while still existing in the same world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Doc Green has already appeared in Planet Hulk and Maestro is scheduled to appear in his own series Future Imperfect as well as appear in the Battleworld title(the same one Savage Hulk died in) fighting the Silver Surfer.

I am not sure you understand the current Secret Wars event... there are several Hulks who are basically the same Hulk yet they exist separately. I know it's confusing and it's never really explained but Doc Green has his own series(well it's more of Cap Americas series) where he will appear as himself and Maestro has his own series where he will also appear as himself. It's possible that Doc Green and Maestro will meet at some point, but as of now they are their own separate entities.

wait so the guy who saves Cap from the Gamma worms is the Doc Green we know?

Well f*ck, I'm confused.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yes, that was Doc Green he will be traveling and helping Steve on his mission throughout Planet Hulk. Maestro however is in a different country doing his own thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yes, that was Doc Green he will be traveling and helping Steve on his mission throughout Planet Hulk. Maestro however is in a different country doing his own thing.

Hate it when things get overcomplicated like this. In which comic may I find Maestro?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: He made his first appearance in Secret Wars #2, it was very brief however for just one panel but it was still cool he showed his knowledge on Sinister and therefore hinted that he probably fought and defeated him in his own storyline back in the day.

It's possible he will be making more appearances in Secret Wars but we don't know. However he is confirmed for Future Imperfect as it will be his very own ongoing series and he will make an appearance in Secret Wars Battleworld #4 where he will fight Silver Surfer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: He made his first appearance in Secret Wars #2, it was very brief however for just one panel but it was still cool he showed his knowledge on Sinister and therefore hinted that he probably fought and defeated him in his own storyline back in the day.

It's possible he will be making more appearances in Secret Wars but we don't know. However he is confirmed for Future Imperfect as it will be his very own ongoing series and he will make an appearance in Secret Wars Battleworld #4 where he will fight Silver Surfer.

Definitely picking these up, then.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1526  Edited By Schwarz

@theacidskull: Forget everything you knew about Marvel. Just a few 616 survived. The Doc Green in 616 died unless there is a twist of event.

The Doc Green we are seeing in Planet Hulk is not the one from 616. In the number one issue we see the origin of Battleworld's planet hulk "The origin of the Planet of the Hulks". A city was going to get bombed by AIM I beleive and Amadeus Cho managed to alter the bomb not to kill everybody but the bomb transformed everyone into Hulks. Bruce says "Uh green ... ?" Transforming for the first time it seems. In battleworld I beleive this is how Bruce Banner became Hulk. Like I said forget everything you knew about the history of Marvel. In battleworld the only universe left things are all different. See the whole thing is a reset of the MU from Marvel. They probably won't say the origin of which universe most char. are from. When 616 and ultimate crashed into each other a lot of the heroes died or maybe reapeared in battleworld. we Don't really know. So yes there is a Doc Green a maestro a bunch of Hulks and we will see Hulk 2099. But forget everything you knew about Marvel in 616, so far it doesn't exist anymore. This is a clean slate where Marvel can do about whatever they like since all the universes do not exist anymore. There is only one left and it is this one where everything from everywhere in the MU is now in a single plane of existance.

I mean even marvel zombies exist in battleworld. Outside the Shield there are all the weird universes. Ultron's robots are there trying to get through the Shield. Thors are like the cops of this universe.

See it like this.

Everything got deleted. But its not like they got abducted or anything from another uni. It is the only universe that exists. I think a few 616 managed to survive and make their way to battleworld and the Cabal also managed to survive. Everything else is native battleworld and their original 616 died.

I think it is a way for marvel to reset everything, tie up any loose ends and clean up the multiple universes and make only one. After secret wars i'm sure things will go back to only one universe. I'm pretty sure Ultimate will not exist anymore.

My thoughts on Battleworld? I LOVE it. It's post apocaliptic, the feel of the world is awesome with kingdoms here and there of the different universes. All in all I haven't been existed about Marvel in a long time and this whole secret wars is very very good so far.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1527  Edited By Schwarz
    No Caption Provided

Here the origin of Hulks in Battleworld.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1528  Edited By Nomar

Ya a few things confuse me. Like is the Maestro we see at the end of 2099 the same as the one in Battleworld? I would think not, since he was in 616 when it was destroyed. There were a lot of plot lines left open before the universes ended. From what I understand the only people who are the 616/Ultimate version of themselves are those on the 616 Reed craft and the Ultimate Reed craft.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is some things we don't know but we have to assume as for now that everyone died unless specified or if they come up with a storyline where one of the heroes/villain does indeed come from 616. Well besides the Cabal and those on the reed crafts that do really come from 616.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1530  Edited By Nomar

I wonder which cosmic/abstract entities will retain knowledge of the previous universe. Galactus is currently Dooms play thing, I wonder if he has memories of the previous universe. Or if all the cosmics/abstracts get wiped clean too.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Picked up issue 1 of Planet Hulk yesterday....yep, it certainly isn't Planet Hulk as we know it, but more a take on the Old Man Logan story.....which was actually one of my favourite Marvel Books, so not a bad start.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: @atheistknowledge: @bezza: @schwarz:

If this latest pic means anything, it might be safe to assume that those 616 & Ultimate character survived. At least those who were battling in Manhattan. I mean, take a look, we have multiple Thors from Dr. Doom's Thor Corps there. I just may be on to something.

Then again, it's Bendis... so we know how much respect he has for continuity and such.

No Caption Provided

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990: Interesting, they do look like 616. Hulk was dressed the same way right before the end of 616. We will have to see where Marvel wants to go with all this. Maybe they got saved right before the wipe out.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1534 thedailybagel  Moderator
    GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many different titles and tie ins......Secret Wars seems good so far, but I for one will be glad when the dust settles and we get back to a Hulk title. Have no idea who will be writing that mind, or whether it will be any good. At $4.99 an issue, I may wait and see what TPs come from all this. No doubt they will be out in December, so that's next Christmas' pressies sorted then!!

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: Ya so much is going on in so many titles. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of important information sometimes.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

@bezza: Ya so much is going on in so many titles. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of important information sometimes.

I felt this way during the Infinity event last year. I bought all the core books, however there was A LOT of missing information/holes/clarification that was only explained in tie-ins. This isn't always the case, during Planet Hulk and World War Hulk, the tie-ins were good, however they weren't essential to understanding the main story line.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1539  Edited By dum529001

@green_skaar said:
    @atheistknowledge said:

@green_skaar: I know it's just that it was so easy and casual he made Hulk look like the easiest one to take out there. It's why i hate magic in comics when it's written like this... it has no rules or logic or limits, they literally pull out anything they want out there ass without an explanation.

He took out GR just as easy (two spells). This is the Sorcerer Supreme after all, even during World War arc (Hulk's hay day) it's stated Strange could easily kill him but chooses not to.

What Strange says is not always true. Strange said that Hulk had no chance against the Mindless ones of the Dark Dimension who at the time could have overcome Umar, the sister of Dormammu, both siblings being more powerful than Dr. Strange and Hulk proved him wrong.

Strange was Possessed by the Zom, the demon, twice. Zom was more powerful than Strange Dormammu and Umar originally and needed to be defeated by the Living Tribunal. With only a tiny fragment of Zom, he had power and magic to beat down Hulk even when he was super angry and declared war on the heroes of earth during World War Hulk. Hulk beat him the first time and held his own the second time even when Zom could fight even harder since his power became unrestricted by Dr.Strange due to the Chaos King, Mikaboshi.

Do I need to continue???

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: And let's not forget that both in WWH & CW, Hulk was holding back. He wasn't really fighting Zom full-on in either battles. In the second battle, against the fully unleashed Zom-possessed Dr. Strange, he was only distracting the demon so that Banner & allies could build a teleportation after Zom & Abomination departed the vicinity to hunt down the Death-possessed Marlo.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: And let's not forget that both in WWH & CW, Hulk was holding back. He wasn't really fighting Zom full-on in either battles. In the second battle, against the fully unleashed Zom-possessed Dr. Strange, he was only distracting the demon so that Banner & allies could build a teleportation after Zom & Abomination departed the vicinity to hunt down the Death-possessed Marlo.

True.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1542  Edited By green_skaar

What Strange says is not always true. Strange said that Hulk had no chance against the Mindless ones of the Dark Dimension who at the time could have overcome Umar, the sister of Dormammu, both siblings being more powerful than Dr. Strange and Hulk proved him wrong.

Strange was Possessed by the Zom, the demon, twice. Zom was more powerful than Strange Dormammu and Umar originally and needed to be defeated by the Living Tribunal. With only a tiny fragment of Zom, he had power and magic to beat down Hulk even when he was super angry and declared war on the heroes of earth during World War Hulk. Hulk beat him the first time and held his own the second time even when Zom could fight even harder since his power became unrestricted by Dr.Strange due to the Chaos King, Mikaboshi.

Do I need to continue???

Sure, everything Strange says might not be true, but there is a difference between your example and mine, one was him accessing Hulk's abilities (was wrong), the other was accessing his own abilities (I still believe to be right).

The Strange/Zom situation is also entirely different. It was a last resort because his hands were crushed by Hulk being cunning (props to Hulk). Also some how Strange/Zom was weaker than either Strange or Zom by themselves.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Zom's essence/power wasn't weaker. The powerful demon's body had simply been destroyed by the Living Tribunal and contained within the very amphora which Eternity, Umar, Dormammu, and numerous other mystical beings instilled with power within it to contain the entity's essence, thus forcing the powerful demon to seek out a host.

But while Strange was able to somewhat restrain Zom's power to an extent during WWH (though he seemed to lose control completely at times as he punched holes through Hulk and shattered Hiroim's arm), during Chaos War Zom was fully unleashed/unrestrained without interference from it's host. Hulk/Banner even stated that Zom was more powerful than ever, but simply lacked the mystic ability to teleport from one location to another.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1544  Edited By dum529001

@greenscar1990 said:

@green_skaar: Zom's essence/power wasn't weaker. The powerful demon's body had simply been destroyed by the Living Tribunal and contained within the very amphora which Eternity, Umar, Dormammu, and numerous other mystical beings instilled with power within it to contain the entity's essence, thus forcing the powerful demon to seek out a host.

But while Strange was able to somewhat restrain Zom's power to an extent during WWH (though he seemed to lose control completely at times as he punched holes through Hulk and shattered Hiroim's arm), during Chaos War Zom was fully unleashed/unrestrained without interference from it's host. Hulk/Banner even stated that Zom was more powerful than ever, but simply lacked the mystic ability to teleport from one location to another.

Yep. Hercules and the Champions could not take Zom down after he was defeated and left Strange during World War Hulk. They had to imprison Zom because they could not beat him even in his energy depleted state. Once Zom feeds on enough magical energy he is able to fully restore himself. Zom is so powerful that when he was defeated by the Living Tribunal after Strange released him to defeat Umar, all the dark sorcerers of earth were empowered to the level of sorcerer supreme because of it.

If Zom is defeated and not every little part of him is captured and stored again, each one can potentially grow into a new, complete Zom, provided it has access to sufficient magical power to feed on, which is clearly shown when he was recaptured by the Champions after possessing Dr.Strange and being defeated by Hulk during World War Hulk but some small piece of Zom still remained within Strange all the way up to the Chaos War event where the Chaos King ends up releasing Zom from Dr.Strange's restraint of Zom's power.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
    deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@greenscar1990: @dum529001: Do both of you even know what you're talking about it?

That wasn't even the order of the events.....And I find funny that both of you don't mention that was a fragment of Zom, AKA: Zomling.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1546  Edited By dum529001

@laylah said:

@greenscar1990: @dum529001: Do both of you even know what you're talking about it?

That wasn't even the order of the events.....And I find funny that both of you don't mention that was a fragment of Zom, AKA: Zomling.

I was already in the process of editing my post just now however my browser went down.

And how did I mess up order of events?? I mentioned what happened because of Zom's defeat by the Living Tribunal when Strange released him to defeat Umar and how all of it explained how powerful Zom was. I used Zom earlier appearances to show how powerful he is while mentioning how well Hulk fought with him later on in World War Hulk and Chaos War events.

The Zomling is Zom's essence but a small piece. A small part of Zom's essence has escaped the amphora box before the World War Hulk event and went around absorbing magic energy before it was recaptured. It is already explained Zom's energy was originally so great that it was enough to make all the dark sorcerers of earth just as powerful as the Sorcerer Supreme. Living tribunal, Eternity and Dormmamu had to join forces to imprison him.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am completely lost on all of this! In fact I feel like dropping all my marvel books until Secret Wars is over. I am sure they will do a huge Secret War TP. Actually, no, I WILL buy Future Imperfect!

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: No, you said the right thing.

I was talking about the other user, but it's not fair to compare Zom to Zomling.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1549 thedailybagel  Moderator
    deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: This pretty thing:

No Caption Provided

I explained everything here:

Also, Strange only had access to a fragment of Zom's essence.....Not even Zom himself and I don't know why I'm even arguing as you lack knowledge about him, since you should know that Zom's power was from Zomling during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#20 and the same is just a microscopic part of Zom:

And Strange sealed him:

Wong confirmed everything here too:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.