Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk 2014-

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@bezza@thedailybagel It looks like the fight wont conclude in issue 9, so it's possible that Rulk will get the better of Doc Green in round one, this is what is implied by Gerry http://gerryduggan.com/post/105894600314/comics-on-sale-christmas-eve you can see at the bottom he says "round one" of Rulk vs Hulk. So just in case Hulk loses initially you guys should be prepared, either way i am sure Hulk will get the better of him eventually.

That's fine with me, Rulk was always supposed to be slightly stronger than Hulk at base strength, so it shouldn't be a one shot victory....however as Rulk overheats as he exerts himself and Hulk just gets stronger, the green one should win eventually! Is this their first fight since the famous one in the Loeb era?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#853 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bezza: yep, I think it is.

Thinking about it, that could be why he wants training from ironfist; so he can kick rulks ass in round 2

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

HULK #10

OMEGA HULK + RED HULK = MASS SMASH DESTRUCTION!

• MATT MURDOCK VERSUS DOC GREEN in an oral argument.

• RED HULK VERSUS DOC GREEN in the opposite of the first disagreement.

• Something bad happens at the BEEHIVE. (Hint: see above)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Cool

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Are we allowed to repost more than 3 pages of preview pages from articles? Doesn't that break the new scan rule now?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, today is the day!

Hulk #10 hits the shelves!

Doc Green vs. Red Hulk!!!!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 thedailybagel  Moderator

Well, I can't say I'm happy about the way rulk and hulks fight went. But it's nice to know that doc green planned for it go that way.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864  Edited By GreenScar1990

Well, here's my thoughts on Hulk #10.

Now, as we all know, Doc Green battles Red Hulk in this issue. But here's the thing. There's more to the fight than it appears. As of yet, it's still not clear what agenda or motives that Doc G is pursuing.

The fight between Doc G & Rulk is pretty even, but it also felt like Doc G still wasn't giving it his all. And we soon find out why by the end of the issue. He's still very calm and lacks the true savage ferocity of the other Hulk incarnations/personas. This has been particularly quite evident in the previous issues, and even in this battle. But what he lacks in ferocity, he makes up with calculating cunning.

It's revealed that he planned this conflict between himself and Red Hulk. He had not intentions of beating Red Hulk in this fight. I know what some of you may be thinking. It's true that Hulk is more than capable of smashing his crimson counterpart to a bloody pulp, with Rulk having the advantage of his absorption powers to even the odds.

So why did Doc G endure such a brutal beating and throw the fight a bit? Why did he let Red Hulk break his arm and make it seem he had the advantage? Why did he allow Rulk to enter through the portal, granting him entrance to his HQ only to have it destroyed in the ensuing battle? Why didn't Doc G snap his arm in place, get back in the fight immediately and beat Red Hulk within an inch of his life?

The answer: He wanted to deceive Red Hulk and lure him back to his HQ. But why would Doc G do such a thing? He wanted to get some more data on the Red Hulk. Once the data is obtained, a portal is opened and Doc G kicks Rulk out of his turf.

Now the question, or rather questions, is: What type of data involving Red Hulk did Doc G collect? Why does he want or even need it?

I have a theory on what the data may be, and what Doc G intends to use it for. I believe Doc G wants to get a good reading on Red Hulk's energy reading so that he could study, create, and perfect Red Hulk's absorbing abilities for his own body!

Think about it for a second.

The Hulk is one of the most powerful heroic/anti-heroic beings in the Marvel Universe (one of the most powerful heroic beings in comics in general). Doc Green, like Bruce Banner, is one of the smartest beings in the Marvel Universe. Now, imagine what would happen if someone like Doc G would enhance his powerset by obtaining an absorption ability that's drained the energy from the likes of Uatu the Watcher, Odinforce Thor, Silver Surfer, Terrax the Tamer, Savage Hulk, and the Cosmic Hulk Robot that was created and empowered by Galactus himself?

I'm thinking of something along the lines of a Hulked-Out Dr. Doom or Thanos with infinite strength potential. A being of immense power and intelligence. A being who will slaughter all the heroes, villains, and threats of the Marvel Universe that dare to oppose him. A true Omega Hulk.

So, in other words, I believe that Doc Green is intent on making himself into the most powerful and dangerous being imaginable.

Can you say.... Maestro?

The issue ends with Doc Green and his two assistants at their new base of operations, one that used to be that of the Fantastic Four. Then we get to the last page with Matt Murdock giving Jen a call to warn her about Doc Green's recent activities. She then pulls out her Avengers ID card and that's pretty much it.

All in all, I felt it was an okay issue. Not the greatest, but it was decent. It just felt like more of a set-up issue than anything else. Of course it's very hard to top Hulk #9, which I felt was a very entertaining and solid entry.

But I do have some questions.

1) Are we ever going to find out what happened to Ms. Dr. Leucenstern? Seriously, where is that woman? Is she alive... or dead?

2) Will we discover what are in those secret files that Banner has Matt Murdock keeping in his protection? It's long overdue if you ask me.

3) General Ross/Red Hulk also has a plan to eliminate Hulks, too? If that is true, what is it and will we find out soon?

4) Will She-Hulk have the entire Mighty Avengers (and maybe other teams) backing her up when Doc Green comes for her? It's been too long since we've had Hulk smash through teams of heroes that include numerous Superman-level powerhouses like Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Thor, etc.

5) Will we ever see Doc Green really cut loose, embrace his rage and power, and be the Strongest One of All?

6) Will Doc Green finally have his beard by the next issue?

That's all I've got for now.

Cheers!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@greenscar1990: I'm guessing that he'll cut loose eventually, I think something bad might happen to Lyra next issue (as in more bad than just being depowered). The cover and tag lines are making it seem quite brutal.

And yeah, I can't wait for doc greens eventual fight with the avengers.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#866  Edited By GreenScar1990

@thedailybagel: I wouldn't be surprised if Doc Green takes a more ruthless approach to dealing with those left standing in his way. He was willing to give a pass to Rick (his best friend), Skaar (his beloved son), and Betty (his former love). And I can see Doc G giving the same treatment to Jen (who is more like a sister to him than a cousin).

Lyra and Red Hulk, on the other hand? It doesn't look good for either of them. Lyra didn't want anything to do with her father, resented the fact she had a biological father, and thus never really bonded with Banner/Hulk. I would be quite surprised if Doc G were to grant her mercy and simply depower her.

And Red Hulk/General Ross, his most detested enemy, I see him meeting a very brutal, bloody demise at the hands of the Hulk when they encounter one another next.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867 thedailybagel  Moderator

@greenscar1990: well Lyra and banner/hulk bonded with Lyra quite a bit back in paks run, but I think it might have something to do with doc green having a maestro like outburst. As for rulk, even if he does it won't be for very long. Marvel wouldn't want to let him go, same thing with Jen tbh (who should hopefully have the avengers at her back when she takes on hulk).

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant wait to get my copy next week, annoyed that I read the spoilers on here first!!! Doh! Sounds like a great fight and this is turning out to be a great Hulk story, well done Duggan.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: You're sure to like it. Besides the fight, it was mostly a set-up issue. I'm more looking forward to the following issue involving Lyra. It should prove quite interesting when Doc Green confronts her.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what @raynorj thinks of the recent Hulk issues? It's been awhile since we've seen him on these boards. He's a Hulk fan like the rest of us and is pretty easy to have a discussion with. If you're still around, dude, give us a shout-out!

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871  Edited By Schwarz

At some point with Secret wars 2015 coming and I know people might find me crazy because about what I will say but I think even if she hulk is selling well I think doc green will depower everybody. If marvel finds that they messed up they will bring her back in the new world. I think marvel wants to trim down on their comics and destroying all alternate unis. I think Lyra might actually disapear from the MU when she gets depowered for some reason. I think we might see the rise of Maestro maybe before time runs out. DOC G might even take out the avengers a bit before time runs out. Well we will have to see but i am seriously enjoying what I am seeing right now. I Just hope they won't finish this run with some weak conclusion. I mean it is maestro we are talking about now. Or i hope so. So i better see some major smashing.

I think in the new marvel everybody will have their own little universe so it will give marvel freedom to lets say have Hulk beat every other MU characters without actually doing it. So whatever comics you follow will be their own little universe. The way they present it seems a bit that way. There will be a planet hulk like run and a maestro run in their own respective uni. Like I said let's say Hulk kills thor and all the other avengers it will take place in his own comic or part of his uni. Seems like the battlegrounds or the map of the world is actually universes of their own. Like I said it would give marvel freedom to please their fans by making each comic's heros be the hero of their realm without impacting readers of other unis. The way I see it is that having multiple unis in one makes everything canon and not at the same time. In the future imperect universe maestro kills every other MU char. It will be canon but not at the same time if you read another section of the battleground. Since multiple planes exist in the same one, everything becomes canon on that particular plane your are reading. So I cpuld say Maestro killed everybody but then he didn't at the same time since they exist in this universe but on another plane.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what @raynorj thinks of the recent Hulk issues? It's been awhile since we've seen him on these boards. He's a Hulk fan like the rest of us and is pretty easy to have a discussion with. If you're still around, dude, give us a shout-out!

I was thinking that, where is he?

I got to read issue 10 yesterday and a few thoughts...it did appear for the first part of the fight that DR Green was taking a genuine beating and I wasn't quite sure how Rulk was able to break Hulk's arm. That hasn't happened before (Hulk's arm breaking) in my memory and suggests Hulk is a little bit "nerfed" in this incarnation. Is it because Doc Green is actually quite calm for most of the time and therefore his strength is not as high as a properly raged Hulk?. The end sequence made it clear Doc Green had "thrown the fight" but, hmm, not sure about a) the damage that got inflicted on him and b) the time it took for his swollen face and injuries to heal up....seems his healing factor isn't as fast as usual.. TBH during this fight, it seems Hulk's durability has taken a major step back, something I am sure our Superman fan Hulk readers would have probably noted !!! lol !

thoughts...???

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bezza: rulk broke his arm in their first fight as well.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's not much argument for Hulk haters here. Doc Green needed to lure Rulk and threw the fight. Rulk needed a feeling of winning and Doc Green knows very well the Rulk is a tactician so to accomplish that he needed to give Rulk a false sense of victory.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

True, but that was Loeb force inspired Rulk! In the later story, I seem to recall he got quite a bad beating. Anyway I am not unhappy with it as I look forward to the next instalment when I am sure Doc Green will dish out one hell of a beating to Rulk!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk vs Thanos 2, someone has gotten to have read it, any good? I haven't been able to get to the shop today :(

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#877  Edited By GreenScar1990

Here's my thoughts on Thanos vs. Hulk #2

It isn't surprising, but yeah, I was fully expecting Starlin to protect his pet creation (Thanos). But at least he made it quite clear that, in this issue that takes place in an artificial reality and not in Banner/Hulk'spsyche, Hulk was extremely weakened throughout the entire fight. It was an okay issue, but it could have been a lot more awesome.

It was predictable that Thanos would use his tech, intellect, his powers, and other mechanisms to make certain that the fight was completely in his favor in this virtual reality. Even the Mad Titan himself stated his superiority over the Hulk was that of his intelligence, not of physical power. I still say that, if this battle truly had taken place in Banner/Hulk's psyche, I think Thanos should/would have lost. However, that's not to say that Hulk doesn't get in some good blows on the Mad Titan, even if everything is turned in Thanos' favor.

It's pretty much the same old story. Thanos' greatest 'superpower' is that he gets written and saved repeatedly by his creator Jim Starlin. Thanos' supposed superiority, which forces every other being to be 'dumbed-down' just to make the Mad Titan look great has gotten very old. I mean, Thanos lecturing Galactus, a being who is vastly more powerful, intelligent, and who's existed before the universe itself? Yeah, you get the point. Thanos has no business lecture a being who is a Universal Constant.

Hopefully we get another altercation that takes place in the real world where Hulk proves to be physically too much for Thanos to handle, thus forcing the Mad Titan to BFR Hulk before he gets smashed or simply removes himself from the battle before he can be defeated (his encounters with Champion & Tyrant are two solid examples, which could also be used again).

All in all, it was very predictable issue.

Liam Gallagher's Unibrow, over at the Hulk Message Board, described this issue best in my opinion.

Predictably anti-climatic.

The whole "fight" takes place in an artificial reality. Thanos, via smarts and tech, controls the rules of the artificial reality, including making the Hulk's soul/consciousness weaker than usual. Banner tries to even the odds with his smarts by rewriting the rules of the VR, but ultimately Thanos is too smart and owns both of them.

But it's meaningless because it isn't a "real" fight at all; Thanos notes his success is a product of being more intelligent rather than physical superiority. I suppose in some ways we Hulk fans should be grateful - this set-up allowed Starlin to relentlessly stroke his Thanos pet without actually damaging Hulk's rep.

The rest of the issue is bog standard filler, Thanos gets to look super duper smart as always while the plot (such as it is) barely develops at all. Judging by the solicits for the next couple of issues this is shaping up to be one of the most anti-climatic arcs in history.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks @greenscar1990

Very disappointing to hear. ;(

Another Title doesn't equal story type of comics...

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should have called it Hulk vs Thanos in virtual reality. Kinda sucks for hulk fans too since Hulk was very weakened. There is still 2 books left.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, that sounds utterly disappointing. At least the main book is legit.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should have stuck with my original prediction that there wouldnt be a proper fight between the two. However when the story went from a Savage Hulk arc to a mini that was literally called "Hulk vs Thanos" I was sure they would have to have at least one legit battle.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not losing hope though. There are still 2 books left and when hulk gets out, I'm pretty sure he will be enraged.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

I agree that this is a very disappointing series so far after all that hype, but did you really expect Hulk to have a good showing against Thanos, because I didn't. Someone who can smile off a full hammer blow from Thor and almost kill the Silver Surfer is not going to be intimidated by the Hulk. What is disappointing is that we are half way through the series and Hulk has been neutralised throughout.

There is so much hype from Marvel these days and rarely do they seem to actually deliver!

Good job the main title is going from strength to strength. I got Issue 10 yesterday and enjoyed it immensely!

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@greenscar1990:

I agree that this is a very disappointing series so far after all that hype, but did you really expect Hulk to have a good showing against Thanos, because I didn't. Someone who can smile off a full hammer blow from Thor and almost kill the Silver Surfer is not going to be intimidated by the Hulk. What is disappointing is that we are half way through the series and Hulk has been neutralised throughout.

There is so much hype from Marvel these days and rarely do they seem to actually deliver!

Good job the main title is going from strength to strength. I got Issue 10 yesterday and enjoyed it immensely!

Plus he keeps promoting that shitty Pip or w/e his name. He did more helpful shit than Hulk.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885  Edited By Fifthchild

I agree that this is a very disappointing series so far after all that hype, but did you really expect Hulk to have a good showing against Thanos, because I didn't. Someone who can smile off a full hammer blow from Thor and almost kill the Silver Surfer is not going to be intimidated by the Hulk.

1. You have just described Rulk - he smiled after taking a killing double handed Mjolnir strike to the face from an Odin-powered Thor and outright killed the Silver Surfer before time was redone. In contrast Thanos was arguably more effected by the shot he took from Thor in Infinity.
    2. Thanos has himself stated (under Starlin) that he is wary of the Hulk because of his dynamic strength.
    thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886 thedailybagel  Moderator

@fifthchild: that same thor later came back and beat rulk within an inch of his life, and rulk himself said thor would've killed him if hulk didn't interfere.

That's true but it's not like he's ever been scared of hulk in their actual encounters.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fifthchild:

True, but I thought we take most of the early Loeb Rulk stuff with a pinch of salt. Didn't he also punch the Watcher or something? Later Rulk hasn't been anywhere near as convincing, in his Avengers outings he has got owned several times...

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#888  Edited By GreenScar1990

@fifthchild said:

I agree that this is a very disappointing series so far after all that hype, but did you really expect Hulk to have a good showing against Thanos, because I didn't. Someone who can smile off a full hammer blow from Thor and almost kill the Silver Surfer is not going to be intimidated by the Hulk.

1. You have just described Rulk - he smiled after taking a killing double handed Mjolnir strike to the face from an Odin-powered Thor and outright killed the Silver Surfer before time was redone. In contrast Thanos was arguably more effected by the shot he took from Thor in Infinity.
    2. Thanos has himself stated (under Starlin) that he is wary of the Hulk because of his dynamic strength.

Preach, bro!

I tired of these Superman & Thor fans always underestimating and low-balling the Hulk.

What I find ironic is that they'll low-ball and ignore Rulk's feats when Loeb was writer, but when Loeb was writing for Superman everything is acknowledged and accepted. Sounds very hypocritical, don't you think?

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Last Days are happening in May. I truly hope Hulk well Doc Green is the cause of it all. Just to piss of all haters.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK #11

OMEGA HULK HAS OFFICIALLY BOUGHT A TICKET TO HELL...

• DOC GREEN sets his sights on LYRA…A.K.A. THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK FROM THUNDRA’S FUTURE!!!

• Science runs amok!

• Mistakes will be made!

• No happy ending here!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891 thedailybagel  Moderator

I'm kinda waiting for doc green to actually let loose, and I think he's going to do exactly that with Lyra.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I seriously doubt he is gonna cut loose on Lyra... Why would he?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893 thedailybagel  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: he might have one of those rage outbursts he's been having, only worse. And might accidently hurt her badly. Not to mention the previews are teasing something bad is gonna happen, saying things like 'mistakes are made' and 'no happy endings here'.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Yea i guess that is surely a possibility, though unfortunate i rather he cut loose on Rulk the issue before then on someone like Lyra... I really enjoy Duggans witting but yea Doc Green needs to cut loose already. Whether strength or intellect is his greatest weapon, whether he is more calm and calculated then any other persona he is still a Hulk. I hope this really shows once round 2 of Doc Green vs Rulk happens. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he actually kills Ross.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

I agree.

General Ross has hunted and tormented Banner/Hulk for many, many years... even before becoming the Red Hulk. Not only that, but Ross also put everyone close to him & Banner, including his own daughter, through it all. And let's not forget the countless lives that were lost or put in danger because of his hunting of Hulk/Banner just to satisfy his ego.

Needless to say, if Doc G/Hulk kills Red Hulk/Ross, I'll be more than happy to witness it. He has it coming. Big time.

I've also noticed, thanks to @jaxthejester_2014, that Gerry Duggan writes Red Hulk as he was in Loeb's initial run. I'm not talking about dialogue, more of in the terms of power portrayal. Even without his absorption powers, Red Hulk during Loeb's run was a pretty formidable powerhouse.

Plus, as most of you've noticed, Doc G lacks the rage, power, ferocity and battle tactics/attitude of the Green Scar (and various other) Hulk personas. He isn't attuned to fighting, thus why he's seeking out Iron Fist for some lethal MMA training. But I also have a feeling that Doc G is gonna eventually snap and enter a dangerous, Maestro-like outburst of rage. And considering how easily Maestro toyed with and pummeled the Merged/Professor Hulk persona, who has went against and stalemated and even defeated the likes of fully-powered Juggernaut & Thor, that's an intimidating & frightening level of power.

If that happens when Hulk/Doc G & Rulk clash in the next round, I can pretty much see Doc G brutally battering, shattering, slaughtering, and killing General Ross/Red Hulk without much trouble. I'm hoping and praying that will be the outcome, as many of us would love nothing more than to see the brutal demise of the Red Hulk. I want it to happen. And quite honestly, it needs to happen. If there's one Hulk that needs to stay gone permanently, it's General Ross/Rulk.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think when they mean science goes wrong That Lyra will either die or disapear. Since she was created in the future with past Hulk dna something will go wrong when he depowers her. Something will go wrong i'm sure with Lyra's depowering.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

Do you think Rulk still has his absorbtion powers in this series? I must admit I don't want Ross killed, he is a huge part of Hulk-Lore...but yeah, I do want him to do a real number on Rulk....Its time Doc Green cut loose, coz us Hulk fans are lacking any real Hulk smash in Hulk stories right now, what with Hulk v Thanos failing to live up to hype.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: I believe he still does, but he rarely uses them. Last time he tried to use them against Omegex, the planet-killer robots own absorption power & Rulk's own cancelled each other out. Not that it will save him from Hulk/Doc Green in their next encounter. Especially if Doc G cuts loose and goes Maestro on his big red butt!

I can tell you that A LOT of people want to see Hulk/Doc G kill Red Hulk. He's had this coming for a very, very long time, so I wouldn't oppose to it happening. Besides, it's something this series needs. A real brutal shocking scene where Rulk is battered, shattered, humbled, and beaten in every way imaginable until Doc G puts him down permanently. I mean, unlike other Hulks such as Skaar & Lyra & Jen, General Ross/Red Hulk has no true place in the Marvel Universe. He isn't needed, just as Betty & Rick as Hulks aren't necessary. But his death could serve as a catalyst for Betty and others to take arms up against, or perhaps in some cases fight alongside, Doc Green/Hulk.

It reminds me of a bit of dialogue exchanged between Maestro & Betty in PAD's graphic novel- Incredible Hulk: What Savage Beast.

Maestro: I could kill you. But I'd rather let you live, knowing you'll never see him again. A mild payback, bitch, for your betrayal.

Betty: I never betrayed you! Never!

Maestro: Don't worry. You will.

And we all know that Red Hulk, nor any other being in the Marvel Universe, isn't going to be able to stop Doc Green/Hulk. If anyone has a chance, if anyone is going to stop Doc G/Hulk... it's Banner. Not Ross, not Richards, not Doom, not Thanos... Banner.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#899  Edited By GreenScar1990

April 2015 Hulk Solicitations

HULK #14

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)

Issue #14 - WTD VARIANT COVER BY TBA

ISSUE #14 - The final confrontation between

Doc Green & Red Hulk begins!

• The punching, kicking, thunder-clapping and even biting starts now!

• A surprise appearance from...Bruce Banner?

• Will Deadpool really betray Thunderbolt Ross for Doc Green?

HULK #15

The battle between Doc Green & Red Hulk changes the Marvel Universe forever!

• Doc Green and Red Hulk’s grudge match breaks a few things.

• Doc Green proves once and for all: science is difficult, even for the smartest of us.

• The US military makes a surprising change to their gamma-monster policy.

user posted image

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerry Duggan talks about Doc Green, also conforms that he will keep on writing Hulk even after the Omega Hulk story ends.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=58978

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.