How to kill the Hulks?

Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

For my way, I think a gun would be nice, but the bullets will be specially created that they can pierce and damage them.

#1 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Call the Silver Surfer

#2 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker: Well, how do you like my thinking of how to kill the Hulks by using a gun with bullets that could damage them?
#3 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how you kill the Hulks
#4 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaTheDestroyer: And what is that?
#5 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

While waiting for a respone on what that thing above is..

Vaperize them to their cells, if Meastro can survive being distergrated to dust then decapitation or bullets threw the head aint doing shit.

#6 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: Oh, I almost forgot something. Those specially designed bullets I mentioned will can't have the Hulks heal from it.
#7 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor:
I'ld love to here an explanation on how that works.
#8 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor:  Yeah it seems like you would serve in the military like General Ross did lol. I think adamantium bullets were percing world war hulk but it wasn't enough, maybe if the bullets were designed with gamma ray absorbing technology and adrenaline suppressors but that would cost money lol
#9 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1008 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor:  It's the Fury, It's a cyborg design to see superhumans' weaknesses and adapts itself to kill them.
#10 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos
#11 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I once saw in  What If comic "What If The Punisher Killed The Marvel Universe," Punisher shit him with some Stark-developed nano-thingies that neutralized his Hulkness and Blew him up once he was Banner.

#12 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (409 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor: 
What about adamantium bullets laced with carbonadium,but personally i would use the muramasa blade.
#13 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

It would take a godly character or godly weapon. Lets try the Odin Sword!
#14 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker: Very good suggestions with the bullets made of gamma absorbing technology and adrenaline suppressors. Maybe that's the kind of bullets I have in mind.
#15 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker:
thor said that ant be in this demention
#16 Posted by Wolvenomparker_97 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG send in Daken to kill hulk

#17 Posted by CraftyArrow (119 posts) - - Show Bio

let him die of old age
#18 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker: Or better yet, it could give you lots and lots of money with those bullets.
#19 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

In Punisher vs The Marvel Universe, Punisher was fighting Hulk, and he killed him by shooting an arrow with precise accuracy right into his eye!! Also I think the arrow tip was wolverine's claw (seeing as Wolverine was killed and eaten by Hulk)

#20 Posted by UltraHeroix (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Trick him onto a rocket and shoot it into the sun.

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Call Zeus.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (15096 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker said:
Call the Silver Surfer
#23 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Use the gun Red Hulk used when he was ffirst out

#24 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

no wait get the worlds smartest people to send him into a rocket ship telling him he's gong to fix a satellite  only he can but actually make it a rocket that goes to a different planet an he'll die from lack of oxygen we hope unless he comes back with a son, aliens an unlimited power to kill us all but that'll never happen right... Right?

#25 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Lasers. Or put him in the center of an atomic explosion. Or, hey wait! Why do people ask these guestions? Hulk is awesome, don`t try to kill him (or he`ll kill you. Or hurts you badly. You wouldn`t want that to happend, right...? )!

I know that someones gonna reply me: "Hulk is not awesome! He`s a (insert any kind of insults)!"
#26 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would use a gun with bullets that could damage the Hulks?

Well, I could for an example is Alex Mercer when he is human not to mention complete monster mad scientist.

#27 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

throw the planet into the sun

#28 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Adamantium bullets can pierce the Hulk's skin... but adamantium bullets laced with pieces from the muramasa blade would do the trick I think.
#29 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dormammu: That's a very good type of bullet.
#30 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
That was in the old logan story line and those were Hulk kids/grandchilds they're so weak they don't even bleed green... Also the Hulk from that universe was equal to logan in bruce form and ate him in Hulk form. Althought for some reason it didn't kill Logan but whatever.

On subject: If you really want to kill Hulk just send him to the sun he'll die. Or just adapt to sun eat and gain more power thx to gamma rays.
#32 Posted by The Stegman (26062 posts) - - Show Bio

cut his head off and burn it

#33 Posted by Mutant God (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

get a telepath and shut off their minds

#34 Posted by VanTesla (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Call Captain Planet, he can take away the gamma rays!
#35 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Pray to Zeus and maybe he'll finish the job this time.

#36 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

I didn't know he needed finishing :(
#37 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feliciano2040 said:

@PowerHerc said:

I didn't know he needed finishing :(

No, the Hulk doesn't need to be finished/killed.

But since the name of the thread is "How to kill the Hulks?" I thought I'd give a possible answer.

#38 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Call Captain America  

#39 Posted by DATNIGGA (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

psychic attacks

#40 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Westlife
Punisher SHIT him 

Fail!!!!!!!!
#41 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw Power.  No matter How strong you get in the Marvel U someone is always ready to take you down.

or you know like 30 other ways, Space him He chokes. Mursma claw he bleeds to death. High lvel Magic, molecular/reality altering, Cosmic powers. ETC. Etc.
#42 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Space him?
#43 Posted by Telcalipoca (963 posts) - - Show Bio

go to marvel take the writters hostage and demand they put out the death of the hulk.stay there until comic is published 

#44 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill him while he's Banner? I mean a quick kill that gives him no time to react, or maybe some sort of tasteless poison or gas.

#45 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
Kill him while he's Banner? I mean a quick kill that gives him no time to react, or maybe some sort of tasteless poison or gas.
Banner did try to suicide in complex way but he always turned hulk even did when a bullet was going to him.
@Thor's hammmer said:

Raw Power.  No matter How strong you get in the Marvel U someone is always ready to take you down.

or you know like 30 other ways, Space him He chokes. Mursma claw he bleeds to death. High lvel Magic, molecular/reality altering, Cosmic powers. ETC. Etc.
he can survive in space he can regenerate from ashes, but ya if you the easy way with absolute power kind of thingy you can prolly kill him
#46 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1609 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1: Well, the suicide thing he wouldn't be a surprise, and Hulk could save himself. Did he know the bullet was coming?
#47 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
@Super_Gui_1: Well, the suicide thing he wouldn't be a surprise, and Hulk could save himself. Did he know the bullet was coming?
Not sure never saw the scans just saw a couple of ones where he does try to suicide and always end up transforming. but we don't even know if he could turn into into hulk after being shot in the head maybe it'd kill him or maybe he'd fall to ground transform into hulk and regenerate. the only way to kill him in banner form and be sure he wont transform is having injecting him with something that wont allow him to transform
#48 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
@Thor's hammmer: Space him?

get him into space. He can only hold his breath so Long.
#49 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1 said:
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
Banner did try to suicide in complex way but he always turned hulk even did when a bullet was going to him.
@Thor's hammmer said:

he can survive in space he can regenerate from ashes, but ya if you the easy way with absolute power kind of thingy you can prolly kill him

He can only Survive in space temporarily.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.