Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

how smart is Bruce compared to others

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

how intelligent is Banner compared to

Reed, Stark, Doom, Pym, T'Challa, Cho, Beast,

KingRobbStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he's smarter than everyone except for Reed and Doom.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RaynorJ

He is in the group of 8th smartest people on Earth. I also remember the comics mentioning he is the 4th smartest person. Personally from the group you gave us, i'd put him above everyone except Reed, Doom and Pym(though it's a close call here).

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GreenScar1990

I place Banner right along the lines/at the same level of intellect as Reed, Doom and Pym.

Smartest There Is.

'Nuff said.

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He is definitely in the top eight. I would say he is below Reed and Doom. They are generally Marvel's top science guys, foremost experts in all fields, etc. Bruce is probable better at them in the field of gamma radiation and maybe radiation in general, but not overall nor in their own respective fields. That should be true for experts in other fields like genetics and the High Evolutionary.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.