How Powerful Is Worldbreaker Hulk?

#1 Edited by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Where would you say WBH ranks among the strongest characters in Superhero history? There will be some speculation considering we only get a very brief glimpse of WBH?

In terms of strength alone, how powerful is he, and where does he rank?

What sort of feats do you think he could achieve at this level?

Superman

Thor

Sentry

Juggernaut

World War Hulk

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... You said it yourself, we've just being able to watch 3 times this WBH state. Given the fact he can bust planets, disintegrate beings equal to Savage Hulk and some near or on Par with Surfer effortlessly just by clashing with red she-hulk, makes assumption take its place. We can't measure what he can do but atleast we have a starting point. Maybe he can do greater things, maybe not. But until then, he bust planets effortlessly and surpasses by more than a mile ANY striking feat Sentry, Superman, Goku(any incarnation or SSJ lvl) and Thor have ever dished.. Didn't include Juggernaut because of Trion Juggs, not sure about his feats.

#3 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@broman_1412: The trouble with threads like these is that you always forget someone. Anyway he's definitely top-tier.

#4 Posted by MrPhoenix (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@broman_1412: This probably belongs in the Hulk forum, but WB Hulk is extremely powerful, and we haven't even come close to seeing his full potential.

#5 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

He is more then likely a multi-tonner, but in the scheme of things is not that powerful. Because when he gets an upgrade, so does everyoNE. Like Thing is stronger, the new Hyperion might be pre 52 Superman level. Hell, Superman is stronger so it is really hard to gauge how powerful Hulk is in comparison.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

@broman_1412: You need to stop putting DBZ characters in these masked attempts to get a comic vs DBZ debate. I'm issuing warnings the next time you do it.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by pooty (11027 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... You said it yourself, we've just being able to watch 3 times this WBH state. Given the fact he can bust planets, disintegrate beings equal to Savage Hulk and some near or on Par with Surfer effortlessly just by clashing with red she-hulk, makes assumption take its place. We can't measure what he can do but atleast we have a starting point. Maybe he can do greater things, maybe not. But until then, he bust planets effortlessly and surpasses by more than a mile ANY striking feat Sentry, Superman, Goku(any incarnation or SSJ lvl) and Thor have ever dished.. Didn't include Juggernaut because of Trion Juggs, not sure about his feats.

Can you give a brief summary of WBH 3 showings? thanks

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

planet buster

#10 Posted by Lvenger (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

planet buster

Technically the planet busting feat involved Red She Hulk too :P Just to nit pick but you're right as per usual on all matters Hulk.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

planet buster

Technically the planet busting feat involved Red She Hulk too :P Just to nit pick but you're right as per usual on all matters Hulk.

well considering the Planet combustion wasn't from a direct hit, it's safe to assume that hulk could do it on his own.

#12 Edited by Lvenger (19320 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

planet buster

well considering the Planet combustion wasn't from a direct hit, it's safe to assume that hulk could do it on his own.

Fair enough.

#13 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong enough to pick up my girlfriend.... *sob*

#14 Edited by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage said:

Can you give a brief summary of WBH 3 showings? thanks

Well.

This is WBH tearing the East Coast with a mere foot step.
Clashing with an amped Red She Hulk...>>
<<... End in blowing the planet along with the moon. Disintegrating 2 beings equal to Savage Hulk and 1 on par with Surfer.
Just by summoning its power he almost erased the entire west side of Las Vegas.

And ultimately, he says this in "The heart of the Monster" ...

SO! He was holding back when he was tearing apart the East Coast just by walking and when he almost erased the West Side of Las Vegas.

The first scan is at the War in Manhattan, when he defeated Sentry, Miek told him something, and he became WBH for the first time.

The 2nd and 3rd scans is in The Dark Dimension, in "The Heart of The Monster"

The 4th scan is in Las Vegas, also in "The Heart of The Monster"

The 5th aswell but isn't WBH yet... Im pretty Sure this are the only moments he has appeared. And the striking feat i was suggesting was the one clashing with red She Hulk btw...

#15 Edited by Immortal777 (7353 posts) - - Show Bio

All things considered Hulk isn't powerful at all.

#16 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman had versions that were probably as strong overall. Trion juggs possibly also. But he is one of the strongest characters we have ever seen, and no limit has been established on his power

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet Buster, but he loses to all of them bar WWH and possibly Sentry.

#18 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

All those guys have feats as powerful as WBH. Idktoo much about sentry though. Superman has sneezed away a solar system, imagine what a punch would do. Goku can easily destroy planets before he was a supersaiyan and his power has multiplied by like 3 billion since then. all of these characters most powerful versions are insanley powerful and idk where id place WBH. im just pointing out your mistake

#19 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: yeah ummmm... no.

That superman was silverage. The crisis happened for a reason. Goku never showed he could bust planets. Much less easily. When he turned sSj2 in the cell saga, he demonstrated half of his full power and barely shook up king kai's palace. Regular goku isnt even close to a planet buster.

#20 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Who were the 2 beings at savage level and 1 at surfer

#21 Posted by pooty (11027 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Thank you very much. Was he WBH when he fought Zeus? I know Hulk was just stalling in that fight.

That superman was silverage. The crisis happened for a reason. Goku never showed he could bust planets. Much less easily. When he turned sSj2 in the cell saga, he demonstrated half of his full power and barely shook up king kai's palace. Regular goku isnt even close to a planet buster.

Agreed. Goku could destroy the planet using chain reactions......maybe. but only using his own power I have never seen him destroy anything that large. and that version of superman hasn't been seen is decades.

#22 Posted by gav (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Extremely and I hope we see more of him in future showings. There aren't many super heros that the earth's ground rumbles beneath their steps...

#23 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

All those guys have feats as powerful as WBH. Idktoo much about sentry though. Superman has sneezed away a solar system, imagine what a punch would do. Goku can easily destroy planets before he was a supersaiyan and his power has multiplied by like 3 billion since then. all of these characters most powerful versions are insanley powerful and idk where id place WBH. im just pointing out your mistake

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: Thank you very much. Was he WBH when he fought Zeus? I know Hulk was just stalling in that fight.

@batnorris said:

Agreed. Goku could destroy the planet using chain reactions......maybe. but only using his own power I have never seen him destroy anything that large. and that version of superman hasn't been seen is decades.

it doesnt matter if it was silver age sueprman. the guy said ""he bust planets effortlessly and surpasses by more than a mile ANY striking feat Sentry, Superman, Goku(any incarnation or SSJ lvl) and Thor have ever dished"" he said EVER and superman has done what i said he's done. as far as goku goes. vegeta was blowing up planets easily before he fought goku on earth. back then vegeta had power level not even at 30,000 because he reaches that level on namek. and thats super weak compared with their super saiyan powerl. so yes goku can blow up planets with extreme ease.

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: I wasn't wrong... a striking feat is about striking, punching, making stuff blow up because you hit them. Feel free to show me ANY scan that shows ANY of these characters doing something similar just by punching... Sneezing the Solar System away isn't a striking feat, the other thing you mentioned was pure speculation. Superman has not busted any planets by punching them... Nor Thor... Nor Sentry... Nor Goku...Not even Juggs, but again, Trion Juggs is ridiculously strong and he was walking through dimensions like they were paper, not punching them though. I exclusively stated that NONE of this characters have ANY >striking< feat to be on par or similar to WBH, and that's a fact.

@ghostravage: Who were the 2 beings at savage level and 1 at surfer

Wendigo and Double Beast(if that's its name) are rivals of Savage Hulk, not to mention they were amped in the Dark Dimension. The guy on par with Surfer i can't remember his name but @80sbaby can tell you, he's more of a Hulk expert than me.

@pooty said:

No he wasn't, it was more like a slightly below state than WWH. I kind of Hate/Love that fight... People often misinterpret that fight and claim Hulk is a scrub and doesn't stand a chance against Zeus in a straight up brawling. Well... He just stood there, taking the punishment of Zeus to save his family. Also Zeus used magic to affect Hulk's regen factor to the point only his liver would regenerate, something Apollo chained to the rock style. I hate it because of people downgrading Hulk for that fight and love it because shows a very honorable part of Hulk.

No problem btw, always looking forward to give any information about Hulk.

#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

He's more powerful than many would like to admit.

#26 Posted by gav (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: I wasn't wrong... a striking feat is about striking, punching, making stuff blow up because you hit them. Feel free to show me ANY scan that shows ANY of these characters doing something similar just by punching... Sneezing the Solar System away isn't a striking feat, the other thing you mentioned was pure speculation. Superman has not busted any planets by punching them... Nor Thor... Nor Sentry... Nor Goku...Not even Juggs, but again, Trion Juggs is ridiculously strong and he was walking through dimensions like they were paper, not punching them though. I exclusively stated that NONE of this characters have ANY >striking< feat to be on par or similar to WBH, and that's a fact.

According to Marvel Wikia about Thor: physically destroying stars, planets, and moons with only his fists

They credit these feats to Omega Flight Vol. 1 5

Anyone know is this an official publication for Thor feats? Or was it one of those one offs that "don't count"

BTW ghostravage, I'm not trying to take away from WBH's power, I said it's extreme. I was simply reply to the section about no one busting planets by punching them part. I remember reading it before that he could but don't know enough about the comic to know if it's cannon or not.

#27 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav:

I don't remember that.

#28 Edited by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH aint so powerful... Someone like thor can just dump him in hell

No coming back after that lol-

#29 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghettoswag:

ofc

because WBH wouldn't just...beat up thor.

#30 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

That's kinda like admitting he can't beat him so he sends him away.

#32 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongest there is. No one is teleporting the Hulk anywhere. Hulk will thunder clap and rip a hole in reality and come right back. Besides, bfring is for scared little chumps

#33 Posted by gav (634 posts) - - Show Bio

That's kinda like admitting he can't beat him so he sends him away.

Exactly, not to mention Thor's warrior pride would never allow it. It's why he tries to beat Hercules just in HTH rather than using his uber hammer.

#34 Edited by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

@ghostravage said:

According to Marvel Wikia about Thor: physically destroying stars, planets, and moons with only his fists

They credit these feats to Omega Flight Vol. 1 5

Anyone know is this an official publication for Thor feats? Or was it one of those one offs that "don't count"

BTW ghostravage, I'm not trying to take away from WBH's power, I said it's extreme. I was simply reply to the section about no one busting planets by punching them part. I remember reading it before that he could but don't know enough about the comic to know if it's cannon or not.

Well, Beta Ray Bill its a planet buster and bust planets casually, however, he doesn't punch them, more like hit them with the hammer, and those hammer's amplify the hit by a mile. None of them have any striking/punching feat to compare with WBH's.

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing that makes me believe Worldbreaker is on another level is that he wasn't trying. The only ones who come close are Gladiator and Lobo, but they were actually hitting as opposed to stepping.

#37 Posted by pooty (11027 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: more like hit them with the hammer, and those hammer's amplify the hit by a mile

I'm sure hitting with a hammer increases the potency but isn't "by a mile" a little exaggeration?

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw, not a battle.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by God_Spawn (37710 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghettoswag: I know you've been warned before about the insults and language. Warning on the matter so don't let it happen again.

Moderator Online
#40 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@ghostravage: more like hit them with the hammer, and those hammer's amplify the hit by a mile

I'm sure hitting with a hammer increases the potency but isn't "by a mile" a little exaggeration?

Maybe, but those hammer's really amplify the hit significantly due to magic... Do you agree? Also, i've never seen them busting a planet with one blow, more like a few blows till it cracks.

#42 Posted by Dbogan67theman (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a answer: There's only one Green King and he's the strongest than anyone. Even Superman. This is new and more powerful Hulk. Like having Captain America pumped up on gamma-radiated steroids. Nothing can beat him or stop him.

#43 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

"Stronger than any mortal and most immortals to ever walk the face of the Earth" there you have it ! Lol

Sentry- mortal

Thor- isn't truly immortal

Gladiator-mortal

Thanos- technically immortal but still mortal

Am I forgetting any top tier strength mortals ??

Now the immortals is what gets tricky .. Who are we talking about here.. Narration said most so that's a lot of characters ! IMO I'd say any body Skyfather and below. Like WBH would kill Zeus and Odin.. But if and elder god popped up.. He'd lose !

#44 Posted by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by CoolCat33 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini:

I don't know Savage Hulk beat an Elder God possessed Quick Silver so I would think WBH could take one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.