How much sleeping/knockout gas does it take to put Hulk down?

#1 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Having a bit of a debate about Hulk vs Batman. I told him in a random encounter, Batman does not have much of a chance... however, if he has knockout gas then Batman is in luck. He thinks that it would take a bunch of gas and it has to be supercharged while I remember people taking down Hulk with a couple of sleeping gas canisters. Anybody know?

#2 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

first off: that battle isnt canon. second: if hulk can be taken down by knock out gas, im thinking it potency should be able to take down an elefant.

#3 Edited by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: I know that it wasn't cannon. We aren't talking about that particular battle. And okay, thanks.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

All of it. Or a normal amount. Depends on how Hulk is feeling.

#5 Posted by jack16ichigo (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends how angry he is I'd guess.....

#6 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo said:

Depends how angry he is I'd guess.....

My thoughts exactly

#7 Posted by The Stegman (24356 posts) - - Show Bio

There will never be enough,he will just ...um...get angrier and angrier...and....hmmmm, burn the gas out of his system..and...oh...erm, build up some type of tolerance to it...yeah..Hulk strongest there is.

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has incredibly high tolerance for knock-out gas. (as far as I know) Plus his skin is too thick for dart guns to penetrate.

However, he can be knocked out with enough pain. That's how Red Hulk brought him down.

#9 Posted by Fifthchild (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Knock Out gas used to be a pretty decent way to take Hulk out back in the Savage Hulk days. Dont know that it would work much under many modern portrayals what with the healing factor, him sometimes not needing to breathe etc. Safe to say it would be a lot at least.

#10 Posted by Watchmen95 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it does matter how angry Hulk is... good question though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.