Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

How many MPH does hulk go when he jumps up? AVENGER'S HULK?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Level 6

How many mph does Hulk go when he jumps off the ground? Just wanted to know because I invented a superhero character who can fly whatever speed she is moving at. She is at least as strong as the hulk normally is, which means she can lift a 100 tons. So my question is, how fast does hulk go when he is jumping off the ground? Once I know that I will know the max speed my character can fly, because her speed is static unless she is attached to a surface that is changing speed. Also because her hulk strength/durability only lasts for a minute before requiring a 15 second recharge; she would have normal human durability for 15 seconds after. If she is going too fast, she may die before the 15 seconds is over. I just want to know if she would survive. I am referring to the movie hulks jump feats from avengers.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you're over thinking it. When Stan Lee created Spider-man , Hulk etc. he just added stuff in thinking "That'll be cool"

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

LOL. Problem is...I'm not Stan Lee. The way I see it, if your going to put them in our time period, you may as well let them have some limitations that correlate to science in some way. And yes, I do like science fiction, does it show?

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By boostergold321

He casually jumps at the speed of sound or greater

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.