How do feel about this.

#1 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I not quite sure how I feel about this.

#2 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how I feel about Marvel Now in general

#3 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Marvel Now in general

This

I'll really have to wait and see what happens with my favourite characters before I get excited/Disappointed.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

link please

#5 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Update:

First image must be fake.

#6 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@gethere: At least BleedingCool got it half-right the first time.

If Irredeemable is a legit title and not a fake, I hope it has to do something with Rulk. If not, chances are it's Kid Loki, although he , IMO, has nearly fully redeemed himself via Journey into Mystery.

Maybe Genesis/Apocalypse then, since there's the possibility that Fantomex just enabled Apocalypse to return in a new body.

#7 Posted by Fifthchild (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Irredeemable was fake. Indestructible is the real promo.

I love Yu's work so i'm very happy about that.

I'm a little iffy about Waid. Haven't really loved most of what i've read from him but i'm very much willing to be surprised.

From Waid's twitter account:

Mark Waid ‏@MarkWaid

Thanks to all for the congrats on HULK, which Leinil Yu and I will take over in November! If you like DAREDEVIL, you'll like this! Promise!

Mark Waid

Re: HULK--yeah, there'll be a sense of humor to it here and there...mixed with some startling peril and danger. And Frost Giants.

#8 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one couldn't be more excited, I feel Mark Waid can set a tone much like Greg Pak's run on the book towards the end, with some humor but also high stakes and larger than life stories; exactly what a character like the Hulk needs. I am a sad red Hulk will be getting turned into Red She-Hulk as it's been a consistently great book (at least since Jeff Parker took over) so hopefully this book can scratch my hulk itch. Though the new Armour we seen in the promo looked pretty awful.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrArrogant said:

I for one couldn't be more excited, I feel Mark Waid can set a tone much like Greg Pak's run on the book towards the end, with some humor but also high stakes and larger than life stories; exactly what a character like the Hulk needs. I am a sad red Hulk will be getting turned into Red She-Hulk as it's been a consistently great book (at least since Jeff Parker took over) so hopefully this book can scratch my hulk itch. Though the new Armour we seen in the promo looked pretty awful.

pretty much this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.