Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

How do feel about this.

gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gethere

Because I not quite sure how I feel about this.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By samuel_larson_10

I'm not sure how I feel about Marvel Now in general

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Duke_Nasty

@samuel_larson_10 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Marvel Now in general

This

I'll really have to wait and see what happens with my favourite characters before I get excited/Disappointed.

gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gethere

Update:

First image must be fake.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@gethere: At least BleedingCool got it half-right the first time.

If Irredeemable is a legit title and not a fake, I hope it has to do something with Rulk. If not, chances are it's Kid Loki, although he , IMO, has nearly fully redeemed himself via Journey into Mystery.

Maybe Genesis/Apocalypse then, since there's the possibility that Fantomex just enabled Apocalypse to return in a new body.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fifthchild

Irredeemable was fake. Indestructible is the real promo.

I love Yu's work so i'm very happy about that.

I'm a little iffy about Waid. Haven't really loved most of what i've read from him but i'm very much willing to be surprised.

From Waid's twitter account:

Mark Waid ‏@MarkWaid

Thanks to all for the congrats on HULK, which Leinil Yu and I will take over in November! If you like DAREDEVIL, you'll like this! Promise!

Mark Waid

Re: HULK--yeah, there'll be a sense of humor to it here and there...mixed with some startling peril and danger. And Frost Giants.

MrArrogant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By MrArrogant

I for one couldn't be more excited, I feel Mark Waid can set a tone much like Greg Pak's run on the book towards the end, with some humor but also high stakes and larger than life stories; exactly what a character like the Hulk needs. I am a sad red Hulk will be getting turned into Red She-Hulk as it's been a consistently great book (at least since Jeff Parker took over) so hopefully this book can scratch my hulk itch. Though the new Armour we seen in the promo looked pretty awful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.