Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

How did Green Hulk lose to the Red Hulk?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

I hate that Red Hulk beat Green Hulk, how did he do it? I mean Herc is a better fighter than Hulk and he has lost, Red Hulk beat the snot out of Green Hulk and Green Hulk should have gotten stronger as he got angrier. How did he lose?

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Scientist

The same way he lost to abomination, Red hulk has a fixed strength that is above Hulk's un-raged strength. Now hulk didn't have time to become enraged and unlock that potential.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul
    The Scientist said:
    "The same way he lost to abomination, Red hulk has a fixed strength that is above Hulk's un-raged strength. Now hulk didn't have time to become enraged and unlock that potential."
    Also it is significantly above hulk's strength.  Much like how when they first met abomination was so much stronger than hulk that he beat him to death in roughly 2 minutes.
    The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The Scientist
    Dreadnaught said:
    " The Scientist said:
    "The same way he lost to abomination, Red hulk has a fixed strength that is above Hulk's un-raged strength. Now hulk didn't have time to become enraged and unlock that potential."
    Also it is significantly above hulk's strength.  Much like how when they first met abomination was so much stronger than hulk that he beat him to death in roughly 2 minutes."
    Well, i think everyone knew what i ment but yea hyperboles help too xP
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul
    The Scientist said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    " The Scientist said:
    Also it is significantly above hulk's strength.  Much like how when they first met abomination was so much stronger than hulk that he beat him to death in roughly 2 minutes."
    Well, i think everyone knew what i ment but yea hyperboles help too xP"
    the fight couldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes.  And ended up in the snapping of necks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.