High Expections For "Hulk: Agents of Smash"!

#1 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

A new Hulk animated show with the same creative force as Ultimate Spider-Man! Count me in!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/marveltv/news/?a=59757

Check out the article linked above giving details on this brilliant upcoming show, such as the show being described as a "mindless action series" with "no character development and no intelligent stories" Awesome!

It's also going to have very simple, unexplained plots for kids! Because that's what kids want and is why Ultimate Spider-Man is doing so awesome ratings wise!

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

such madness is winning :-)

we look forward to it

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17344 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope to god that it has good story and character development, that article said this was a rumor and i hope it's wrong

#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, that just sounds awful. 

#5 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Ugh, that just sounds awful.

A show with no character development and no intelligent stories sounds awful to you?

#6 Posted by TheCommissar (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator: Damn it, the levels of sarcasm you're radiating were so off-the-charts that my Sarcasm Scanner broke. Do you know how annoying it is to build these things?

#7 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCommissar said:

@TheAnnihilator: Damn it, the levels of sarcasm you're radiating were so off-the-charts that my Sarcasm Scanner broke. Do you know how annoying it is to build these things?

I'm sorry! I'm just that excited!

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCommissar said:

I'm surprised that you can retain your optimism after all that has happened.

#9 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCommissar said:

You should read what TheCommissar said.

#10 Edited by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@TheCommissar said:

You should read what TheCommissar said.

I knew it,No one can be happy about this news.But these are all opinions of course.

#11 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually optimistic for this show about 3 months ago.......when i thought it'd be in the same universe as EMH and was anticipating it being something like Greg Pak's Incredible Hulks. Everything since then has made me not want to even acknowledge it as being made.

#12 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

I was actually optimistic for this show about 3 months ago.......when i thought it'd be in the same universe as EMH and was anticipating it being something like Greg Pak's Incredible Hulks. Everything since then has made me not want to even acknowledge it as being made.

I thought it could still be okay even though it was in the USM universe, but then I read this and well....

#13 Posted by Night Thrasher (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do grown ups think kids can't get into deeper stories. I remember as a kid getting really into Ronin Warriors which had some darker themes and a ongoing plot but I still understood it. What about the millions of kids who got into Dragonball Z during the early 2000s? How about the kids who enjoy Young Justice or Ben 10 now. Please stop dumbing things down for kids, kids want to be treated like adults not talked down to as if they don't understand a simple thing as a plot.

#14 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

How long do you give this before it gets cancelled?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.