Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Here we go... HULK!

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now, before people come on here to shut me out! Bare with me. I'm a huge fan of hulk, by no means a fan boy because I actually listen to facts and arguments (imagine that ~_~)

Anyways, I'm not saying Hulk is unbeatable, because clearly he's not, but I want to know why he's so controversial?

I mean I've gone from forum to forum and when Hulk is the center point, there is no in between. It's either

HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS.

or

Hulk sucks and can easily be beaten by anyone.

Now, like I said, I know he can be beaten, but another question is how? If Hulk has no finite cap to his strength then it only stands to reason that he really can't be beaten. Right? I think? We haven't seen hulk pass his WWH incarnate which is arguably his strongest incarnate. (I think Maestro is better.) and his feats are no doubt awe inspiring from holding tectonic plates together, to almost sinking the seaboard with a step, and beating sentry.

These feats aren't something to ignore so I guess my final question is why do people undermine him often? By this I mean, it always seems like some of his feats are ignored when arguing about him.

Q.

• Why is Hulk so controversial?
    • How can Hulk be beaten?
    • Why is he undermined so often?

If any more questions pop up I'll update it :o

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. Why do people hate the Hulk? The answer as to why has no logic behind it.

They'll try to give credit to anyone but Hulk but in doing that, they indrectly discredit all characters that have come in contact with him and are compared with him in the comics.

People get upset when Hulk knocks seven layers of crap ot of their favorite character. The only way they can make themselves feel better is to discredit him by trying to reperesent him in a dishonest way.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Because everybody has to bitch about something.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because his powers go up and down. One moment he is taking a beating from gods, (or in some cases doing the beat down on)...next wolverine is cutting his face up. When it comes to arguments people never use his current feats or limitations, they pick which ones helps their case. Right now he is back to being a dumb brute it seems

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
    ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

Because he's Hulk ! That's why !

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Because he's Marvel's physically strongest superhero character.

He's the #1 strongest.

Be it out of envy or spite (usually because they have a character they like better who's not as strong), everyone guns for number one.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's the #1 strongest.

Be it out of envy or spite (usually because they have a character they like better who's not as strong), everyone guns for number one.

This

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc said:

He's the #1 strongest.

This

That.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.