guys (i mean girls2) who cAN BEAT UP hulk???????????????????

#201 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-canon. 

#202 Posted by Nessima (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say thor would win....with his hammer the reason hes so OP is cuz of that insane hammer lol i think hulk would win if he didnt have it but thor and that hammer are inseprable not that im complaining i want the hammer

#203 Posted by deathmercy99 (8 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
"

the a atar says:

"tell me them please "
Certain DC people, and I believe the Silver Surfer. Other than that, I really don't know. Maybe Thor? Maybe Scarlet Witch? Maybe Dr. Strange 1/2? "

here we go... hulk has already proven that he is the strongest one there is thus meaning that he has proven that he can't be "beaten up"...he can be knocked down but never beaten up...
#204 Posted by deathmercy99 (8 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noir_Dark:
@Noir_Dark said:
"

Vance Astro says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Noir_Dark says:
"Vance Astro says:
"the a atar says:
"tell me them please "
Juggernaut Trion Juggernaut The Void Superman Wonder Woman Slver Surfer Ghost Rider The Flash I could go all day..."
I'm not convinced that the Juggernaut could beat the Hulk, I'd say stalemate at best. And the only hope Ghost Rider has is getting in a Penance Stare, if he could get close enough without getting smashed. I'd like to add Lobo and Thanos. "
Ghost Rider doesn't need the Penance stare to beat Hulk. "
What else has he got?"

Superhuman strength and durability,

Ability to project regular and ethereal flame

Ability to travel between dimensions and along any surface

Magical chain

Flaming motorcycle"

How is any of that gonna hurt the Hulk?

"

this has all been said and done. None of this has any affect on the hulk...The penace stare won't work because hulk has too much rage and will easily outdo ghostriders "penace stare"...want some more?
#205 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Noir_Dark said:

Resonate says:

"Alpha says:
"No One can beat him up."

"

Whats the deal with this? Does ultimate Cap have super human strength?

this must be PIS

#206 Posted by Teerack (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: The Flash wold hurt himself fighting hulk lol.

#207 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Teerack said:

@Vance Astro: The Flash wold hurt himself fighting hulk lol.

Ok?
#208 Edited by MrPhoenix (321 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk can and has been beaten by many, there's always a bigger fish, but the ghost rider? get serious, juggernaut has been a worthy opponent

time and again but has been beaten by hulk,Thor and Hulk have always been pretty much equal,but not so long ago in Avengers Assemble issue 4

Thor was basically knocked out when his own hammer was used against him when Hulk grabbed his arm.

@Teerack how so?

#209 Posted by BreakerofWorlds (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate people who say Juggernaut could take Hulk... He has done nothing to prove this statement at all. Trion Juggernaut is not stronger than WorldBreaker... But saying that, neither of them would win the fight because their powers counteract so it would result in them both facing the fact that they are evenly matched.

#210 Posted by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry could defeat the hulk, He also can emit an energy that was strong enough to sooth an enraged Hulk, Sentry has the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns.

#211 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically or by whatever power?

#212 Posted by oppagangnamstyle19 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought Robot

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.