Greg Pak Hulk Reading Order

#1 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

I've become very interested in reading Greg Pak's Hulk run, but I don't know the order of all the events. Could you guys help me out?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18010 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@TheAnnihilator:

The Incredible Hulk #92-105

World War Hulk #1-5 / The Incredible Hulk #106-112 / World War Hulk Aftersmash: Warbound #1-5

Hulk: Son of Hulk #1-12

Incredible Hulk/Incredible Hulks #600-635

Also there's Incredible Hercules #113-141 (with Van Lente) that spins out of World War Hulk and takes over the Incredible Hulk title and of course Chaos War which ties in with both the Incredible Hulks and Hercules titles.

Thanks! Now I just have to go about the task of finding these in TPBs....

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: :D You're a saint.

#7 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator:

As for Hercules... since it's also by Pak and spun out of Hulk's book and the two briefly reunite again for Chaos War (which is universally hated it seems)... I've listed where stuff fits in regards to the Hulk books and general Marvel Universe.

Incredible Hercules: Against The World / Hulk: Son of Hulk

Incredible Hercules: Sacred Invasion

Incredible Hercules: Love And War

Incredible Hercules: Dark Reign / Incredible Hulk: Son of Banner / Mighty Avengers: Earth's Mightiest

Incredible Hercules: The Mighty Thorcules / Mighty Avengers: The Unspoken

Incredible Hercules: Assault On New Olympus / just before Siege

Incredible Hercules: New Prince of Power / Heroic Age

Chaos War / Chaos War: Avengers / Chaos War: X-Men / Chaos War: Incredible Hulks

And then there's a trade coming out soon collecting all 11 issues of Herc

#8 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I'm not as interested in Hercules as I am Hulk. I've heard good things about Pak's Hercules stuff, but I'm not really into him. Thank you though!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.