GREEN HULK : Hulk NUDE in Avengers? So says Poster & Mark Ruffalo

Posted by RedHulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me this is not happening.  When high resolution pictures hit of the first promotional poster for Marvel's upcoming Avengers film (on display at the 2011 Licensing International Expo) the latest version of our favorite green giant appeared nude.  Hulk's pants were no where to be found.  His privates were thankfully hidden by a well placed red cape worn by Thor.  Take a good look... 

AVENGERS Hulk is Nude?

Now we have a tweet today from none other than Mark Ruffalo, the new Bruce Banner featured in Marvel's upcoming Avengers film.  This is what he had to say: 

Mark Ruffalo Tweet

I'm speechless.  Maybe the Hulk losing his pants in a quick, well timed scene would work for a quick comedic moment, but a pantless Hulk is featured in the licensing poster too?  Are my eyes deceiving me?  I hope so... 

A.J.

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, they're going the Ultimate route.... they DID do that in Ultimate, right? Or was it the XXX anniversary issue? Oh silly me, I mix things up all the time. 

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13012 posts) - - Show Bio

they did it in heroes reborn. i dont think he'll be nude the WHOLE movie
#3 Posted by SC (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense to me. I love purple pants, but if I was Hulk, I would go nude. Hell, even if I wasn't Hulk I'd go nude. Wait what? 

#4 Posted by Emperormeister734 (808 posts) - - Show Bio

how bout we puts some pants on him XD

#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperormeister734 said:
how bout we puts some pants on him XD
#6 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

No wonder everyone else is running away

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only okay with this if he jumps rope too!

#8 Edited by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

DC responds by having Blake Lively completely nude in Green Lantern 2, but people will be too busy complaining about how the GL suit is inaccurate, so no one will notice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.