Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Gamma Monsters Question

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

What happens if their limbs are chopped off?? 
    Skaar? 
    Rulk? 
    Red She Hulk? 
    She Hulk? 
    Hulk (not as Bruce Banner)? 
    A-Bomb? 
    Doc Samson? 
    Abomination? 

Im not sure what forum this belongs in because it applies to several different characters. 
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

only one i remember it happening to was Hulk. his hand got chopped off and
    he regrew it, fairly quick.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
    "only one i remember it happening to was Hulk. his hand got chopped off and he regrew it, fairly quick. "

oh wow.  thanks for explaining that .   
    who chopped it off and when??
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Walker696

Skaar-more then likely has the same healing factor as his dad, so I think his limbs would just grow back
    Red Hulk-possibly the same but at a slower rate, he took everything the She-Hulk and her team could throw and still got away easily
    Red She Hulk and She Hulk-I put them together, I'd say they would have the ability to grow a lost limb but it would take a while
    Hulk-He has come back from having his skinned removed, every bone in his body being broken, repeatedly stabbed and cut, burned, and survived Black Bolts scream, a lost limb is a mild setback
    A-Bomb-I honestly don't know, until something actually hurts him, all we know is that he can take more damage then the original Abomination
    Samson-with his new level of strength its hard to tell, he has survived a number of fights with the Hulk but he hasn't shown the ability to heal on Hulk's level
    Abomination-In time Abomination could do it, I rank him with Rulk, in that he can heal from it but just much slower

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Walker696 said:
    "Skaar-more then likely has the same healing factor as his dad, so I think his limbs would just grow back Red Hulk-possibly the same but at a slower rate, he took everything the She-Hulk and her team could throw and still got away easily Red She Hulk and She Hulk-I put them together, I'd say they would have the ability to grow a lost limb but it would take a while Hulk-He has come back from having his skinned removed, every bone in his body being broken, repeatedly stabbed and cut, burned, and survived Black Bolts scream, a lost limb is a mild setback A-Bomb-I honestly don't know, until something actually hurts him, all we know is that he can take more damage then the original Abomination Samson-with his new level of strength its hard to tell, he has survived a number of fights with the Hulk but he hasn't shown the ability to heal on Hulk's level Abomination-In time Abomination could do it, I rank him with Rulk, in that he can heal from it but just much slower "

thanks.  so does that mean that she-hulk is more regenerative than wolverine??
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Walker696 said:
    "Skaar-more then likely has the same healing factor as his dad, so I think his limbs would just grow back Red Hulk-possibly the same but at a slower rate, he took everything the She-Hulk and her team could throw and still got away easily Red She Hulk and She Hulk-I put them together, I'd say they would have the ability to grow a lost limb but it would take a while Hulk-He has come back from having his skinned removed, every bone in his body being broken, repeatedly stabbed and cut, burned, and survived Black Bolts scream, a lost limb is a mild setback A-Bomb-I honestly don't know, until something actually hurts him, all we know is that he can take more damage then the original Abomination Samson-with his new level of strength its hard to tell, he has survived a number of fights with the Hulk but he hasn't shown the ability to heal on Hulk's level Abomination-In time Abomination could do it, I rank him with Rulk, in that he can heal from it but just much slower "
    thanks.  so does that mean that she-hulk is more regenerative than wolverine?? "
    No, I'm pretty sure the She-Hulk's can't Heal from missing limbs, you should be able to see on their pages under their powers
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Walker696 said:
    thanks.  so does that mean that she-hulk is more regenerative than wolverine?? "
    No, I'm pretty sure the She-Hulk's can't Heal from missing limbs, you should be able to see on their pages under their powers "

even if she is able to put it back on the stump??
    Bats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bats

I think they likened Hulk's healing factor to super-fast mutating cancer cells or something.
    Back in that Macfarlane drawn Wolverine/Hulk battle they mentioned it.
    It's not that the Hulk's skin is impenetrable - its that his cells replicate so fast that it appears so.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bats said:
    " I think they likened Hulk's healing factor to super-fast mutating cancer cells or something. Back in that Macfarlane drawn Wolverine/Hulk battle they mentioned it. It's not that the Hulk's skin is impenetrable - its that his cells replicate so fast that it appears so. "
    thanks.  i wonder how much that applies to the She-Hulks
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
    like alot said cant say much with no showings of it.
    at only a guess her powers are comparable to her cousin. 
    closest example i can think of is she has resisted being turned to 
    stone by Grey Gargoyle much as he has, which was that she out healed 
    and metabolized the effect ( Sensational She-Hulk 27).
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
    like alot said cant say much with no showings of it.
    at only a guess her powers are comparable to her cousin. 
    closest example i can think of is she has resisted being turned to 
    stone by Grey Gargoyle much as he has, which was that she out healed 
    and metabolized the effect ( Sensational She-Hulk 27). "
    wow that is pretty impressive.
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Walker696 said:
    No, I'm pretty sure the She-Hulk's can't Heal from missing limbs, you should be able to see on their pages under their powers "
    even if she is able to put it back on the stump?? "
    I don't know about that, but possibly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.