Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Eric Bana VS Edward Norton

Burner_Boi_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Burner_Boi_J

What I mean by Eric Bana VS Edward Norton is did you prefer the first Hulk movie or the second, because i think the second was by a far better, what about you

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Blazing Eagle

I agree Edward Norton as an actor is far better than Eric Bana and that's a fact, check out his role in the movie "Primal Fear" with Richard Gere. The way Edward Norton portrays those multiple personalities is awesome. Furthermore Edward is big time Hulk fan and he co-wrote the script to make sure it blends in well with continuity.

I maybe wrong but I think it was his idea to include Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) in the movie so that the movies can be part of the same Universe.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

I don't think there is any doubt that 2 is way better. The ideas in the first one (comic book panels) were good but it just didn't go over well.

Burner_Boi_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Burner_Boi_J

I agree with both of you and the hulk in 2 looked much better than the first one

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Norton hands down, no questions asked.   banna was horrible.  And that hulk's skin was a bit too light a shade of green.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.